Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
SHADOW FALL BROADCAST [Continental BroadCast] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999SHADOW FALL BROADCAST [Continental BroadCast] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

SHADOW FALL BROADCAST [Continental BroadCast] Empty SHADOW FALL BROADCAST [Continental BroadCast]

Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:22 am

In the middle of the aftermath, a small girl with auburn hair was walking out of the shadows. Her emerald eyes glowing in the off-light which came from the desolate clouds above, having come moments before a barrier settled over the entirety of Australia. That action alone caused the Asthavon to begin to giggle uncontrollably, her slight smile stretching till It threatened to split her face open in its entirety. She had come in time to hear the words of the mighty beast of karakura, those words tickled her insides and made her feel elated, Truly she felt alive as she had taken a deep breath augmenting her voice using demon magic. Amplifying it to the point that everyone could hear the earth shattering call of the Infanta Inami Asthavon, who had just barely made it in time for the party, which was why her normally reserved voice rang out loudly with excitement and a cheery tone which was very abnormal for the Asthavon, yet her familiar voice was something that hadn’t been heard for a decent amount of time, which was why by now her voice itself was calm collected, and cheery, but most of all it spoke of compassion.

“..EVERYONE!!!! The Party is beginning!!!!! This is Inami Asthavon Speaking, Infanta of Shadow-fall, So you SEE we are all blocked in right now, and battles are going willy-nilly all over the place, SO WHAT!!! As shadow fall, there is only one option here, I will not be happy if you all don’t come back unharmed ,and expect some good stories in the after war get together!!! It’s a blast to be out in the air again, and I’m going to go and have a Ball, however each and every itsy bitsy guy and gal out there, I have a request for each and every one of you!!!! “

Inami had taken a breath before her voice seemed to level out and become less of a cheery gal, and more of the level headed Inami which was able to make level headed decisions, and further was ruthless when it came to those who decided to ultimately appose shadow fall, those they decided to help, and even further wake Inami up from her beauty nap. So that was why despite the fact that the words would be taking a little bit of energy from her, it would have been rather interesting to hear the almost audible change in her voice, which was now speaking about the real purpose of the broadcast.

“This is an order from your superior, Inami Asthavon. Do not falter, and end this retarded struggle. Finish the battles you are in and come back safely, because despite the fact we are in a pinch. I believe each and every one of you have the power and the tenacity to get through it, so stop goofing around guys and gals. Play time is undoubtedly over, I don’t care how you do it or what it takes because it’s time to finish this in one fell swoop. Those who finish the objective at hand, either meet up with me, or go and help others which seem to be falling behind. There is no point in a war in which we show weakness now is there! I dare say, I place my high hopes on each and every one of you. So besides the order which was already pretty much going on to begin with, the only other order I have is. Don’t die, or I promise your undead afterlife will be infinitely worse than if you had died.

Other than that, LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD SHADOW FALL!!! So stay safe out there will ya!! “

With the speech out of the way Inami had slowly taken a soft shallow breath and straightened out her clothes in a patting motion. Then going through the motions of fixing her hair she would have let out a light peel of laughter, and then make her way towards the beating heart of the war which was occurring , her echoing voice fading further into the madness of the war at hand, and the joy that she was feeling just steadily seemed to be rising, with her hysteria. The one thing which was bad for the young asthavon. Needless to say, things undoubtedly had been getting interesting.

-Exit thread-

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Background by: Kylekaotikk
Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo

SHADOW FALL BROADCAST [Continental BroadCast] LzZCuy7
SHADOW FALL BROADCAST [Continental BroadCast] BtXe12b
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum