Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] Empty The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS]

Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:29 pm

Artist: Audiomachine - Song: Blitzkrieg - Word Count: 1056
The situation in the war was beginning to become more critical by the second. Many reports of The Yuudeshi Network and The Beast of Karakura Central himself forming a massive shield throughout the continent of Australia were beginning to stream into the communication lines of The Kokuryuteshi. It was enough to warrant the reaction of one of The Kokuryuteshi's commanders: Copper Cross Commander - Mecha Neo. Having gotten a briefing of the circumstance at hand, he had arrived on the island originally to assist in Melbourne, but seemed to have taken a detour underground of Australia's Outback. Through his abilities, he was able to first create a large hole somewhere in the out lands of this county that was roughly a a few city blocks wide. After infiltrating into the Earth below the continent, Mecha Neo was roughly a mile underground before he decided to make his station at this vicinity.

It was at this point that millions upon millions of wires started to extend outwards from Mecha Neo's body; while his chest emitted a bright blue glow to signal that the URE Sphere stored within him was beginning to activate it's power. For roughly a few minutes this was allowed to grow in size as the war progressed further outside of the walls of the craven he was creating. Within a matter of time he was able to put a ten mile radius under his influences control. Inside of this massive region he started to soon contort it and morph it to his will as the land began to infuse with his cybernetics; ultimately making as if Mecha Neo could control it as if it were his own body changing shape due to his manipulation of objects associated in the technological realm.

All sorts of mazes were made to confuse the location of where The Commander's base were, many sorts of metallic replicas of himself were beginning to spread throughout the underground of Australia as he sent many sorts of nanobots throughout Australia and very soon he began to create a stockpile of weaponry for The Kokuryuteshi to transport underground. As the influence began to spread outwards of twenty miles, Mecha Neo was able to produce three more Kuro Sosu to be used upon request from his allies as he sealed them off within a deeper part of the underground maze.

Working on the mechanics of his devices further, he soon was able to establish a means of dimensional warp among The Kokuryuteshi within the confines of Australia. Sending tens of millions of nanomachines throughout the varying locations in the war, Mecha Neo would re-modify them to contain miniature cores inside of their bodies. These would use trace amounts of energy from the hive network of URE Sphere's they are synced to in order to then produce a gateway; locking on to the coordinates of said nanomachine, Mecha Neo will then be able to warp varying supplies, tools, armor, backup and even soldiers if need be.

So, on that note, The Commander in charge would broadcast a message throughout the many sorts of communication channels, telepathic wavelengths and other means of feedback that The Kokuryuteshi had within it's grasp. 'This is Mecha Neo of the Copper Cross reporting you. I've established a base within the Outback of Australia and I'm going to assist in the war. I've produced three Kuro Sosu's for varying purposes if another fellow commanders needs it. I've also taken the liberty of hosting many of our soldiers here for safety as this is going to be a highly secured and defended area. I'm mapping my way throughout the underground of this continent, and I'm sending many of my nanomachines around and into the different cities where this war is taking place so that we can have a means to transport fellow operatives, weapons, prisoners and even energy if need be. They may have been able to rule the sky at this point in the war, but they've all but forgotten the darkness of the earth itself."

Sending that directive over The Kokuryuteshi's air waves, Mecha Neo started the process of assembling many sorts of their soldiers into the underground as he expanded his empire. By a matter of time, Mecha Neo was able to begin establishing many long routes throughout Australia's underground as man sorts of wiring could be witnessed as forming beneath the Earth. Closing his eyes, he'd start the process of cooling his cyber brain down, easing the pressure on his systems and directing more of the URE Sphere's energy throughout the continent. He couldn't cover the entire lands like Shadin could, but he put them in places where it would count and cut the middle man by being able to produce a means of instant travel. Scattering throughout all of the presently active cities without a barrier on them, Mecha Neo knew where his influence was at this point and simply awaited to be given the orders to assist, attack or heal.

No, he would not do battle on the front lines, as the purpose of his moves in the war were to provide assistance as best as he possibly could. So, he directed some of his men to begin putting up a barrier of sorts against the primary entrance into the underground; along with heavily arming the air above them with two Knight Slave Units of the 1-1 caliber from Shadow Fall after receiving clearance to borrow them due to their alliance. Therefore, Mecha Neo assumed that if someone did make an attack on him while he was busy performing these task, they would have to deal with the many sorts of traps, defenses and offensive measures he had set in place due to his domination of the underground. Therefore, all that he had to do was await to see what would occur next as : The Kokuryuteshi made it's base deep inside of the Earth itself.

Would this plan be successful? Mecha Neo wasn't entirely sure. With every action put in this war, there will always be a setback. It's only a matter of reducing the casualty to a point where he can still achieve his objectives in this war and come out victorious. Someone was bound to notice this transpiring, and Mecha Neo was banking on that to occur if they dared stepped foot into these cravens.

The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] Empty Re: The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS]

Sat Dec 21, 2013 8:38 pm

«A BIT OF NOTICE ABOUT THIS THREAD»

12/21/2013, 8:38 PM; CST Standard Time

This can be both an IC role playing thread AND a place for people to send in orders/messages/request for Mecha Neo who are affiliated with K-World over the duration of the thread as long as the base is intact. Therefore, this is going to have a special posting order where PEOPLE CAN interrupt the current posting order, but only to relay distress signals, getting supplies and so forth.

The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] WVMWLOu
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] Empty Re: The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS]

Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:08 pm

ENTER POST

After the capturing of Newcastle, Commander Yako was quite unsure of his next move in this great war that spread across Australia. It seem like that giant junk ball should of added some interesting factors to where ever it might land but he was fairly certain that he didn't want to follow it, and he knew that the capital had fallen to the man known as Shadin Yuudeshi as he no longer sensed the power of Zane. Observing to the place of Canberra, he could tell however that another Commander was handling the situation there. Yako in his normal state of mind wasn't one to deal with the other commanders and interact with them much. It was fairly easy to interact with Zane, he had intentions of looking after Zane a little as Yako also grew up as an only child. The mysteries of Yako's mind should of been something that at least caught the attention of other commanders. If there was one thing that they knew about him, he was an insane man that is capable of doing just about everything on the battlefield. He would also be known as a capable healer though and he could at least be trusted in that aspect. As things seemed so spread out across the continent, he knew that his attention as the Ruby Cross Commander was important. His support in this war would probably be a deciding point on which soldiers could be saved and survive through the rest of this. Things started to make Yako wonder though and he started to realize once again this was one of the few times that he has ever thought clearly thanks to Page. He wasn't sure however how long this clearness was going to last and if it was ever going to come again, so he needed to act with it as soon as possible.

So actually, Yako was kind of delighted to hear from Commander Neo about the base and supplies that he held, it seemed valuable to him that they should go and visit the base since they were after all the leaders of support for K-world, Page & him along with Neo. So Yako made himself and Page move out to the kind of area that Neo had described and took note of from Neo. Once they reached the maze that was made by Neo, the real fun began as Page and him would just jump through the shadows in instants of his means to shadow travel. Eventually they would find themselves within the area that Neo had decided to call base from among the shadows and they would finally stop to rest for the time being. Yako could even be noted as not even being in the release state that he still had utilized in the end of Newcastle. He still kind of hopes that the people back there were alright since he left them only after he had dealt with the injured.

"Well, were here Commander Neo! It looks like you have a nice place set up here." He started with.

"Could you mind getting a URE sphere for me & my new Vice commander here? I actually think he might also find it useful to have a URE Link as well." He then told Mecha Neo.

Within this time he allowed Page to say whatever he wanted and for Neo to make a response.

"So Neo, since you've got a network kind of set up could you tell me the best options for me as far as strategy for this war?" He asked after the moments had passed.

"Oh and do you have an information on Commander Zane? I heard he was holding Sydney, but I no longer sense him." He finished with and waited for things to move forward. He wondered what Page might ask to Neo and what answer will lie before them on what they can do.

Template By: [THEFROST]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:53 am

“Yako sir, right now. . . . I honestly feel I can be of most use helping mecha neo out with this base, as you right now know better than anyone here what my power is. Remember your frame of mind, you gained clarity and truly deserve at this point to command me, remember we may not be together unless you stay here for now, but we have a deal don’t we ay?”

Page had said slowly whilst his form had walked into the K-world base, his eyes and body rather feeling the mass technological interchanging elements in the ground, this was his habitat which was why with a grin he seemed to get straight into the thick of things, as even within a second Mecha Neo would have felt Half of the power strain on his body being relieved by an outside source as via TerraWatts of electricity from Page’s already strained and tired body was increasingly radiating outwards into the cybernetics present. Giving them the equivalent to enough energy to run a large city for over a month, but that wasn’t all, using the electro-affinity he had he had also sensed the nature of the Cybernetic Equipment, and while he couldn’t do better then what Mecha Neo was doing, he would have through his own way added his processing power on-top of that of the genius of K-world, refining the technology further so that it would function with a quarter power greater then what would have been primarily normal.

If that was it, then he wouldn’t have been doing much, infact if allowed by using his electro-affinity he would have bridged a private network between his mind and Mecha Neo’s so that they could have further privacy to discuss what needed to be done, literally all page was doing at this point was working in sync with the genius of K-world, adding his own monstrous quantities of natural electricity to the equation, energizing and expanding the radius of influence that was possible by directly feeding monstrous levels of energy into the direct reserves of the cybernetics themselves, equalizing out the energy to a sustainable level and putting moderate strain on the body while he used his new found resolve to further push the electric output from his body, augmenting the Overflow backwards hopefully to be caught and re-used by mecha Neo. His own expression was serious but he had looked directly at mecha neo.

“Sorry if this is included in being nosy, but man two heads are better than one right? I may not be spiritually strong, but the one thing you can’t count me out of is my absurd natural affinity for electricity. Which is why, if you want I will supplement the extra energy that you cannot dish out , and I will help with processing the electronic pulses in the cybernetics with my electro-affinity, further I don’t know if it’s possible but, in theory if you are willing to try it, we could try a Electro-Sync. Since in theory since we both run off of electro-pulses we should be able to sync the pattern and function in Sync for now to further boost your ability to get work done, and mine to keep up with you, what do you say Mecha Neo Right? Would you mind having a scatter brain like me aiding you in getting the underground under wraps? I may just have gotten here, and you have no reason in hell to trust me, which is why if you think I’m joking, then take a chance and let’s really get K-world the support they deserve huh? “

True Page had given a pretty wordy speech, but already Mecha Neo should be feeling noticeable lessening on his psyche from pages own efforts, however if Neo chose to Opt for the Electro-Sync then the strain on the psyche would become minimal at best due to equalizing the amount of strain amongst two bodies, and effectively this would double the processing power , and exponentially increase the ratio to which Mecha Neo would be able to expand his superiority underground, given Page had heard him talking about the enemy having the air, but them having the ground, such things made him absolutely smile slightly, as he then tilted his head to the side, the momentary kiddy glee was gone as he had actually debated the situation rather seriously and then addressed Mecha Neo directly as he asked quickly, and with some kind of plan in mind which would be brought to light via , the telepathic link or the electro sync if neo had accepted either one.

“..You think you could directly hook me up to a ferro-electric generator, if we can hook them up with a kinetic conversion of some sort, I could use the thrusters in my released state to further augment the energy reserves, I don’t know if it would work , but if it did it probably could triple the energy output that I’m currently able to sense through electricity means. However it might not work entirely but if you think it’s worth trying, I wouldn’t mind putting in the extra juice.”

Page had grinned some as he then shut up and got to work helping equalize the electricity strain, throwing his own spiritual energy and Death Energy reserves into the mix, allowing for the time being for the energy reserves to sky-rocket however as he had then lapsed his concentration for a minute he spoke directly to Yako for the moment his voice even.

“..Yako sir, there are people that need you still heal the wounded, I will continue to keep my promise and be the light, but you must keep your promise and be the shadows which watch over the wounded, don’t let my words go to waste, you know better than anyone about duty. So if I do my part here, can I trust you commander to do your part up there, to be able to take care of the wounded, while I help Neo as you called him take care of the underground to balance out this battle? We all have purposes here, and besides this will be a good time, to make good on my promise, I said I would aid you with every ounce of my being, therefor I will aid Neo right now with all the resources I have, but I want to make sure you don’t forget, battle is not a game, don’t run your head into your ass again this is a team effort, am I right man? “

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Background by: Kylekaotikk
Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo

The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] LzZCuy7
The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:58 am

Artist: Audiomachine - Song: Blitzkrieg - Word Count: 1429
Before they could even arrive in the gate, the sensory equipment stationed at this base was already able to determine the dual Kokuryuteshi operatives by their spiritual energy alone. Therefore, The Copper Cross Commander had no need to bother with any sort of wasteful energy attempting to safeguard the base. Instead, they were simply permitted to do as they please as he anticipated their arrival into his domain of the underground. Henceforth, by the time the pair was able to infiltrate into the sector of the earth bunker where Mecha Neo was laying, he seemed not too surprised of their entrance into the place. Listening to what Yako Grimm had to say first, he took priority in matters as he managed to secure a city, appeared to be an elder Commander within the Organization and needed to update him on the battle status so he could properly adjust his plannings for the long-term means of combat in the war as The Kokuryuteshi proceeds forward with his hellish Continental battle.

"Affirmative. Seeing how most forces in the land, air and sea will be too busy in critical combat; I've taken my own action to set-up a means of base here. It's quite...adequate. It's only a matter of time before someone discovers this location, so let's try to be quick about any action we WILL take." Sounding calm, cool and in control; Mecha Neo didn't seem to off beat or unbalanced in his tone of voice as he went over his expectations for the events to potentially play out.

Listening further to Yako go onward in his dialogue about requiring a URE Sphere and potential URE Link for the new recruit, The Copper Cross Commander gave a brief nod of the head to confirm he'd comply with the request. Touching the walls of the cave, Mecha Neo sent out impulses through this hive of cybernetic attachments in order to fetch two URE Sphere's from two fellow Kokuryuteshi soldiers whom worked under him. Thusly, he'd strike these men in the back; though there would be no injury or pain to them. This was to instead established a link to him. Sure, they were taken by surprise, but Mecha Neo soon pumped their body full of sedatives from a steady supply of these drugs from the medical unit being established within the compound.

'Jyo, and Mori, I'm going to need your URE Sphere's for awhile. Commander Yako and his Vice Commander require them for the next assignment they are about to enter. I'd advise you to patrol the caverns to ensure no intruders are able to easily infuriate. I'll lend you some of my energy to tide you over. Under my command, I won't allow you two to be defenseless.' Communicating that message to his men, The Commander's eyes flashed a bright red before directing a surge of electrical energy into their bodies to signify the transfer had started the initial process.

"Y-yea boss, I haven't got a problem." Stated the first soldier known as Jyo whom willingly gave up his URE Sphere; creating a chain effect that allowed Mecha Neo's cybernetic appendage to consume it and ultimately transfer it through the base to emerge in his right palm. "I have no doubts in your plan. If it's associated with a tactic to win, I feel confident and trust your abilities. This a time of war and we haven't much of a choice but to have faith in our leaders. We believe you'll guide us towards the path of glorious victory." With those words of valor uttered, Mori swiftly transferred his URE Sphere for the second transferal to be complete as that orb appeared in Mecha Neo's right hand.

'Your cooperation is much obliged. I'll do what I can behind the lines to assist with this power. It's going to be futile for our squadron to arrive on the frontlines at this point. Therefore, we are going to do all that we have to in order to succeed with our goals of providing support and long ranged offensive capacities. We are up against a strong foe, but we will overcome in the name of victory.' Having finished his conversation with the men, The Commander snapped his focus back to the two men before him as he spared no moments guiding the sphere's of nearly infinite energy into the two for them to accept.

Once that task was completed, Mecha Neo sorted through the network for potential problematic areas for him to fill as he went through the most useful means for Yako. After much thought, The Copper Cross Leader stared into The Fellow Commander's eyes before saying this: "You are a healer, are you not? Than your experience is invaluable on the field. We do not have many expert medical professionals on the field that are up to par with your skills so I will create a link to spread your energy throughout the field. It's imperative that you survive and I will do what I can to shield, but there are not guarantees in war. I recommend you harmonize yourself with our network, scan for people who need assistance and see if I can spread your energy to them with the nano machines I've implanted into most of the active combat zones."

Having said that, he'd then look into the backlogs for the results of Commander Zane's battle in Sydney before pausing a brief few moments. "From what I've received from headquarters, that battle was nothing more than an experiment. Zane did indeed lose along with a fellow operative assisting him from Shadow Fall, but it appears the higher-ups in Kin's circle were able to pass along data from that battle for me to decipher. As it seems the likes of Sing and Kin were more interested in gathering intel rather than fighting him themselves just yet. For now, though, your battle has made it safely back to The Kokuryuteshi realm and I'd recommend you either tend to him or give him words of encouragement to increase his valor to survive."

Now turning his attention to the newly appointed Vice Commander, he'd note one thing: this individual seemed to talk in circles and speak too much. Every word was power up that, electric this and conversion that. Mecha Neo was already aware of such constructs and was a simple process to produce under this environment. There was no need for any further redundant dialogue from this one. "It is easily enough produced by this hive I've crafted. Simply keep guiding the electric current into the base and it will naturally absorb it, become more efficient and generate more power. There is no need for such a generator as it would simply be a waste of time, effort and energy. Focus your will not on your words, but on that power of yours. We'll require every ounce of it during this long-term struggle."

Having stated that much, Mecha Neo was in no mood to deal with any sort of long-winded speeches, for now was the time of action. "At any rate, from the estimations I've gathered from this war we are quickly reaching the peaking point of it. Many clashes throughout the consent are reaching critical outputs of every sort of energy you can imagine; so it may be beneficial to wait and see how these play out or go assist in them if you think you can handle the pressure. Though if it can be avoided, as I've stated earlier, Yako's protection is the utmost importance at this point. There are going to be many injured from all of this strife and it's time we get to tending to them." With that said, many of the The Kokuryuteshi'S critical patients were rushed into the base as Mecha Neo nodded his head upwards above them.

"We've received a shipment of injured and we're going to need them brought back to health. So it would be a wise thing to test out this system. Simply infuse your healing elements into your spiritual energy and it will spread throughout the channel of nanomachines I've established and we can take it from there. If it's successful, then you can move on to other battles as you chose to assist further. As for the boy, he can either assist you or I can perform a similar method for his electricity. The choice is in your hands at this point, but I shall not be leaving this position until enemy forces find this location" With that much said, Mecho Neo would await their replies to see where things would go.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:26 am

Listening to what Neo had to say, page hadn’t nodded at this point he had made a fundamental change in his energy flow, encorperating the URE. Sphere into its functionality. From there what he could feel was the vast flow of energy as he hadn’t grinned but instead he didn’t speak either. He closed his eyes as around him energy would have begun to sky rocket, literally as it did the power output would not only double, but triple. Electrical discharge increasing to the point that even if the hive was collecting it, it would be more if it wouldn’t over heat as around him there was enough lightning to power most of the continent at that point, as the ure sphere’s potential seemed to have been in that instant of his sheer will power recognized and put into use. The Ebb and flow wasn’t irregular instead it seemed to literally go straight into effect as he was currently pushing the limits of what he could handle re-augmenting his own energy flow to readily accept the energy while behind him what he did was using the extra power he had released into his 2nd awakening, tesla coils ripping out of his back wings forming, all of it charged with the Potentially Unlimited force of the URE sphere.

“Then you better collect every last drop of it”

Was the statement Page said skipping formalities while he had seemed to have his veins themselves begin to bulge lightning surging through every core function of the hive, bypassing weaker circuts and going directly into the heart of it, as he had then converted over his spiritual energy inter-weaving it with the power of his URE- Sphere and URE-link, literally all that could be heard was a audible whining sound from the Ure Sphere itself, as he forced it to actually work harder and harder. It wasn’t a matter of will power at this point it was the fact that as he let out an ungodly roar, the URE-Link activated augmenting his electricity even further. Entering a Peak Psuedo State a step above his max release literally his body itself if it was human would have been blown apart but as death energy visibly hissed around him, his natural strength and odd body type clearly kept the muscle and bone intact without messing with core functions, as slowly he had opened his mind up as well, using the URE sphere as a mediating device between his mind and the energy he was generating.

Now Page Mixed it up A-bit, as he increased the flow or the wattage he would have done what Mecha Neo Said, every bit of his power momentarily forgetting how tired he originally was, had begun to flow out as quite honestly the electrical energy was enough that the ground was shaving some, while he had his teeth gritted his own hair rippling outwards as he had begun to truly force more energy out, taking his promise and his emotions, he flung every drop into the force that was driving the Ure Sphere, his Ure Link, and his ambitions. Quite honestly even though he had just recently bypassed his limits, at this point he was forcefully bypassing them yet again, while the energy itself would at this point keep increasing rising as it left his body, he had then slowly exhaled putting his anger his feelings that he had re-awakened into it, he threw his whole soul into it now, accepting the URE Sphere and tapping into its power while he had now seemed to be pushing a heavy weight, his own teeth grinding together as he said his voice strained..

“..Not. .Enough. . . N-Not Enough . . . Come on. . . Come ON.. COME ON.. COME ON .. COME ONNNNN!!!”

The last roar of his voice faded as the dam broke electrical energy roaring outwards surging through wiring with enough force that even modern day generators would have trouble keeping up with the overabundance of energy present by now he was pushing out twice his peak in his fight with yako at least, and at the same time as he had let this energy expand outwards he seemed to be glowing the raw power from the ure Sphere tangibly encasing his body as he was rapidly trying to adapt to the function of it, his mind was resolved in two places. Literally as his mouth seemed to clench shut again he had thrown the weight as finally the electricity rippled outwards filling the hive with a blinding stream of electricity as his whole body was forcibly adapting, he still remembered his promise; so he was adapting to the energy needed to do it, which was why as he had exhaled once more he had felt his current form wasn’t enough, while the ure sphere was outputting immense amounts of energy.

“..T-this is what I can push out right now- Is there any way that I can push even more energy out of it, or is this enough?”

Page managed to get out as literally everything would probably at this point have a over abundance of energy, given over 12 terrawatts was being put out from everything combined, 12 terrawatts which was being held together by nothing more then Pages Singular drive to give as much energy as he possibly could.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Background by: Kylekaotikk
Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo

The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] LzZCuy7
The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] BtXe12b
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The Kokuryuteshi's Underground Plan [WAR FOR AUSTRALIA: THE OUTBACK UNDERGROUND] [K-WORLD'S BROADCAST/NETWORK CHANNEL; COME HERE TO RELAY THINGS] Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sun Dec 29, 2013 5:12 pm

ENTER POST

Yako Grim accepted the URE Sphere to be infused into him the moment that it was possible as he understood that to the Kokuryuteshi, that he was the thing that kept loses to a minimum and those that are close to lost, be able to return from their ill state. "I'll be leaving Page here for the time being for he seems to be more useful for his capabilities with electricity." He stated to Mecha Neo and turned his attention to those that were considered the injured. They seemed to indeed be large in number, so he hoped that this network would work since it would mean that he could assist large numbers of people across the continent without the trouble of moving even close to them himself. Normally, he would be a crazed lunatic that wouldn't even mind this network but probably try to have fun with it as he try to test it's maximum capacity as he would hope to overload it but get a truly magnificent effect or an utter failure. But in this case, Yako simply used what was needed and required for the situation as he needed to conserve his strength for the battles ahead. So he began to infuse the energy that he used for healing various injuries that was typically emitted through his scythe and instead attempted to spread it across this network of nanobots. If everything went as Mecha Neo intended then the injured show of been relieved of their injuries, the pain that they felt cease, and finally in a way re-energized a little from the effects of Yako's healing. After it either failed or was completed, Yako ceased putting energy into the network at this point and looked back to Mecha Neo and Page, who was doing what he saw fit to help them out. He hoped that he wouldn't lose his head since it seemed nice to him, that he had people, allies, working beside him, instead of lost within the insanity with his shadow and himself.

"I'll try to keep myself level, Page, for now I am departing, try to stick with Neo and assist him with making a new base if you need to move." He said before moving to the exit with speed.

"For now, Neo, I'll be heading towards high activity areas, I will try to not intervene directly but I'll make sure that our troops and allies get out alive and well in those areas. Keep me posted through communications on the Base's location if it changes and other high activity areas or any area at all that also requires my attention." He stated as he departed out of the base and back into the maze area in a rush to get out and into the high activity areas in no time flat.

As for the general area that he was considering "high activity" was that of Gold Coast, Melbourne and surrounding cities. Among those was where one could find Yako and where Yako would most likely appear once more to assist the Kokuryuteshi Realm forces and allies.

Template By: [THEFROST]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:34 pm

Artist: ALiCE'S EMOTiON - Song: Pain Hacker - Word Count: 2260
Analyzing the output of Page's energy being turbo charged into the network, Cybernetic Demon determined that combined with all of their resources; this should be of sufficient use to the likes of their organization throughout the duration of the war. Although the likes of the Copper Cross Commander cared nothing for how the boy spoke, what he did give a great deal of interest was the energy he was producing for the likes of The Kokuryuteshi throughout this battle. It seems that Yako did manage to scout someone of some use after all with the clashes he has waged in this war of theirs. Watching the cave around them come to life with many sparks of sapphire electricity illuminating the space before them, the success of their mission was going up with each ounce of juice they were able to zap out of the male as he continued his radical burst of power on the systems within the underground network of The Kokuryuteshi; bringing a sufficient amount of progress to the likes of Mecha Neo's plan as a whole.

Turning his attention towards the likes of Yako was he was beginning to leave the compound, a slight bit of concern overcame him and The Demon decided to have a last bit of dialogue with the male before he had embarked on his mission: "I shouldn't have to tell you this as a fellow Commander, but the finale of this war is swiftly coming upon us. Therefore, I feel that we are in the most critical level of danger at the moment. In the last phase of battle, this is when most souls tend to become critically volatile in nature, the ambushes from below and behind come out in spades and the chances of death skyrocket. You can sense what is occurring all throughout the continent, can you not?

These spats are coming to a quick end and whatever you intend to do in those high activity areas, you've better do it fast. There are far too many unstable variables growing into place throughout the country and I cannot tell you what the outcome of your actions will be once you leave this cavern. So, no matter what you do, Commander Yako, come back in one piece. We are coming to the end of this Australian War and it would be a pity to see you killed before then. I'll give you all of the assistance I can possibly muster, but it's going to be up to you to finish things."

Watching the like sof Yako Grim begin to dissipate from out of the facility, Mecha Neo would lock on to his coordinates from within the URE Sphere and prepare the process of sending him a back-up URE-Sphere should he fall in his battle. The opponents he were up against were quite gruesome, and although his cautious nature was overbearing, he still had faith within him that the individual could achieve what he needed to do. Therefore, there was nothing left to do but leave it in Yako's capable hands as The Cybernetic Demon started to turn his attention towards Page draining the last of his energy out. It seems that the young lad was finally able to tire himself and provide the base with enough juice to last for an absurdly long time; perhaps even an entire month.

"I've constructed this compound with my own two hands, boy. I'm quite aware of what it cannot and can handle; the load you've placed on our circuits should be more than sufficient to last us throughout the entire month quite possibly. Therefore, I commend you on your services as a new recruit within the echelons of The Kokuryuteshi. You should do Commander Yako quite well if you keep producing results like that. I'll hold on and siphon this energy for as long as I can.

Meanwhile, I'm going to give you a bit of a boost. It seems that there are still a few problem areas in this war. I've already addressed the fact that this battle is coming swiftly to an end, so it's time we come to a cross and try to take as much as we can that is available. Try to find any city that is limited in activity, has few resistance or an ally that needs assistance and try to secure the town you find. The data I've been presented with tells me the likes of Ballart, Alice Springs and a few other smaller sections are prime targets. It's up to you to pick out the one you are going to strike next, but make it quick."

Having uttered all of those words to Page as he lay on the floor utterly exhausted from his massive feat of feeding his power into the hive of wires within the underground facilities of The Kokuryuteshi, Mecha Neo decided it was time to help the young Vice Commander out by injecting many sorts of fluids into his body via injections out of the wiring in the base. In other words, dozens of tendrils were attempting to attach themselves into Page's back in order to insert a special liquid formula. What was the secret behind this medical procedure? By targeting the areas of fatigue within Page's muscular structure, Mecha Neo was attempting to replace the lost of Lactic acid within The Human's body in order to spring him back to prime condition.

Along with that, there was a special source of energy being inserted into his being in order to handle the strain done on his spiritual pathways; or the flow in which the energy is directed and guided within The Lieutenant's body. Repairing the cracks, damage and strain placed on them; he was patching up the breaks and tears in their foundation from pushing himself so hard in order to speed up his recovery and ease the fatigue placed on his body. Combined with the energy of his URE Sphere and these methods, Page should feel more than ready to take on the next challenge that may happen to come his way at this point.

Therefore, with all of those sequence of events put into place, it would be up to The Newborn Kokuryuteshi member to accept his generous gift. No matter what transpired after these actions, however, he'd create a opening path directly to the surface so that Page could swiftly move out of the underground base in order to take care of matters above ground as the Australian War was entering into it's final phase. "Now, if you are feeling up to the task, try to make your mission as swift as possible. We aren't looking for glory at this point, nor are we looking for reckless heroes; we need you to assist and take over whatever you can with the least amount of casualties or damage possible. All of our forces are fighting so heavily; including the likes of our own Princess. I promise to look for your well being as much as i possibly can, but I have other matters to observe in case...an incident...goes south."

Patting Page on the back with his right hand, Mecha Neo swiped his left finger and proceeded to open up a holographic map that showed a reddened spot in the vicinity known as "Townsville". There is where the likes of Sing Iramasha, Hulderic Haylm and Cero Teclsa were currently waging a major battle. From the reports he had received on that area, it seemed that Sing Iramashsa had teleported the mass chunk of land into the depths of The Kokuryuteshi's realm. So, tending to matters, he'd be sure to encase the cluster rock within a purple barrier in order to prevent any external influences from entering once he saw it enter into a sub-space between The K-World's realm and the dimensions that allowed them to freely travel throughout The Soul Society, Living Realm, Hueco Mundo and other similar verses.

From there, in order to ease the remaining civilians there, he'd have many of their diplomats tend to the sick and wounded, ease the distressed and make them informed that that city would be returned to the depths of Australia once the war for the continent had ceased. It was simply too dangerous for them to be there otherwise in his mind to begin with; as with the energy he was sensing from all of these immensely strong powers, someone's power was beginning to tick and he knew one of the three fighters was going to burst at any moment. Even the most dimwit of creatures could understand what was taking place within the shell of Townsville. Thusly, baring these critical thoughts on his conscious, Mecha Neo was going to have to prepare for what was going to inevitably happen now that his underground system was in place.

"As a general warning, to both you and Yako, stay as far away from Townsville as you possibly can. If you can sense it, one of the energies in that place is reaching a boiling point. One has Chaos Energy, which is obviously our Princess; another has a stable source of Spiritual Energy which is the entity known as Cero Tecla...but the last....his fluctuations in power are simply too unstable to be trusted. I'm aware that the daughter of Kin Iramasha can surely handle a litter of pesky Quincy....but on the off chance she doesn't, I'm going to set a plan in motion in order to ensure that nobody else has to die because of them.

I want my men to come back alive, I want my allies to see their home as one whole person and not a corpse; and I will do what it takes to ensure, that while I draw breath on this battlefield, I will use every last resource to protect my comrades. It is why I won't let the likes of yourself, Page Heiwajima, or Yako Grim die on my watch. I hold all of my brethren within our family to the same standard until they give me a reason not to do so. You hold a bright and potential future within our grasps, so I will do my best to protect it. Keep the flame going and materialize the dream in which our organization stands for. This is the chance to put your skills to the test, the ambitions to the threshold and hopefully we can come out of this whole ordeal alive."

So, having said those heartfelt words, it was rather bizarre to see a creature such as Mecha Neo express such deep, emotional and thoughtful sentiments. Once you move pass his cold and hard metallic-like exterior, even through all of the wiring and modifications done to his body, there still lives the beat of an organic heart and a pure conscious coursing throughout The Cybernetic Demon's veins. Now having spoken out those words passionate words to all those in his presence, it was time to put them to the test.

Constructing a large deal of nanobots below the depth of the battle taking place in Townsville, Mecha Neo wouldn't dare step in between their fight now as it stands, however, if something should go off in the negative direction...he was more than ready to soften the blow. Getting all the material he needed ready, those nanomachines would lay in a dormant state; waiting for their activity to be put in place as The Demon was ready to jump into the fray himself to prevent the cataclysmic effect of Hulderic's aura from taking place. Just what was their purpose? As they utilized the power of all the resources within the The Kokuryuteshi's grasp, it allowed them to use the full extent of Mecha Neo's abilities with relative ease on his end; allowing him to freely use his powers to formulate a plan if that range was going to be obliterated. There was nothing he could do for the cities lost, nor anything he could do for Melbourne as it stands, but he wasn't going to allow that chaotic burst of energy spread any further than the city limits of Townsville.

Now, having his powers in a remote location ready to be activated at any moments notice, Mecha Neo was busy sending input to the likes of Sing and Kin Iramasha in order to update them on the status of Clarie Clixx; The Shadow of their most cherished leader. However, after a few short moments after the data was sent, higher-ups within The Kokuryuteshi stated that it was simply best for him to let that incident go and allow The Demon Queen to have her way with The Memory Rosary of Despair. Understanding why, The Demon surmised that perhaps Mana Asthavon held the power to turn Kin's Shadow back in the place she belong. After all, whenever those two sisters are around, nothing but wicked things occur so it was only natural to leave them be. If it really came down to a life threatening circumstances, Kin himself would surely jump in before anything happened to his dearly beloved.

So, with all of these factors now set in motion, there was nothing left to do but leave it in the hands of fate as Mecha Neo started to lose himself in the endless hive of wires throughout Australia's underground; merging his consciousness into them so that he can remotely use his body in the critical places in which he was needed; leaving the likes of Yako and Page to go onward with their missions and leaving these last bit of words for them to hear: "Good luck, My Brothers"

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:25 am
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10584-alice-springs-war-for-australia#71102

Page in his exit post is Requesting Neo's Back up as he goes to help out Yako, and keep Neo's Ideals Of Everyone Making it Back Safely.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum