Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups Empty Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups

Sat Apr 19, 2014 6:49 pm

Latin Doge Presents

Hi, /ph/fig here, with another Thread-Request topic! Okay, so here's how it's gonna go down. Similarly to my last one, some of the 'official' information on the thread, such as the posting order, some updates on it, etc. Here is also where you must post to join the thread. Technically, it's pretty much going to be an open thread, but for organization's sake and to have some place to keep everything, please post here before jumping in.

The thread will be held in either Karakura Central, or just the International Board. The first post will be created after an adequate amount of starting characters have been gathered, with information on that further below. Anyways. here's some "preferred" characteristics that I'd like the fellow characters that will be in it to possess, as well as the other need-to-know's:

▣ Firstly, a tier range. Ideally, I'd like the chars in this thread to be either way strong (1 or 0 tier), or pretty weak (5 or 4 tier'd, no 6-0 tiers please). That'd be ideal, but I'm not gonna be an ass and say you can't join.

▣ Secondly, race preference. An arrancar/demon isn't something I'd want in this thread. Other humans would be great, Ziamichi/Vizard would also be dope.

▣ Aside from race, organizations/teams may be iffy. Preferably no Gotei or any other-realm orgs/teams. So yeah, if the characters in one of those, again, I'm not gonna be an ass and say no, but please don't be an ass and enter the thread with one.

▣ This will be a no-kill thread. Heavily damaged and put you in a hospital for 1 real time week, let's say no to that as well.

‣ If you're a ziamichi/vizard, preferably not a rogue or lonewolf.

‣ Preferably no recruiting into orgs in this thread

▢ I'm open for discussion on some chars joining which defy the black requirements.

▢ Disregard the arrow'd requirements if you're a 1 or 0 tier

▢ This will be a fight thread. Socializing in it's cool too, but the majority of the thread should be a collection of nigguhs fighting.

▢I want at least 2 other people besides myself to start this thread

Anyways, now that I've laid down the 'rules' of the thread, lets discuss the discuss.

Posting Order
1st Poster:Kiko Osamerukami, 4-4
2nd Poster:Yukichiyu Senoku, 4-1
3rd Poster:Gilgamesh, 0-2++
4th Poster:Shadin Yuudeshi, 0-2++
5th Poster:Sou Yuuki, 0-5
6th Poster:Killerants Ishida, 3-5
7th Poster:
etc.

Template:

SABLIER  ETZEL

Last edited by Sage on Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:45 pm; edited 17 times in total

Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Yukichiyu Senoku
Yukichiyu Senoku
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue0/0Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups Empty Re: Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:15 pm
Character Name: Yukichiyu Senoku
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t11361-yukichiyu-senoku-approved-4-1
Character Race: Spirited human (May have Sub Race but depending when this thread is ready to be started)

Yuki & Kaida:

Kaida's Theme:

Yukichiyu Senoku- Ziamichi:

Kaida Valliere - Shinigami:

Yukichiyu's Theme:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups Empty Re: Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups

Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:31 pm

*gasp* muh first!

Taking a look at the app, noticing the race, tier and all that jazz, everything seems good to me, so no further discussion is required! I'ma put you in as the third poster of the thread if you don't mind, considering you can't post until a later date. This is so that if another person applies by today, they won't have to wait for you to post. If no-one else wants in by the time you can post again, then I'll go ahead and put you in as the 2nd Poster; of course, you can keep your spot as 3rd if you want. All in all:

APPROVED

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:45 am

Shucks, Another!

Kay, so I'm adding Sou into this thread as the second poster. Originally, I didn't want him in it for obvious reasons, such as him #rek'in shit; however, I discussed it with him in the Xat and we worked out some stuff. So, all in all, he's approved for the thread, albeit it being in Karakura Central (specifically downtown). Therefore, the thread will now officially begin, as we have three posters! YAY

Last edited by LatinDoge on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:14 am; edited 2 times in total

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:05 am
Character Name: The Golden King, Gilgamesh
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t1429-gilgamesh-approved-0-2-normal THE GOLDEN KING DEMANDS TO KNOW WHY HE MAY NOT LINK PROPERLY!
Character Race: Sugiura/Gilgamesh

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:14 am

WOT M8

Em, that's Gilgamesh. Fuck it, he's Gilgamesh, nuff' said. I'm putting you in as the fourth poster in the order, so you can go ahead and post right after Yukichiyu. This thread is getting more and more interesting with its line-up, not that I'm complaining.

Last edited by LatinDoge on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:30 am
Character Name: Shadin Yuudeshi
Character App: Shadin Yuudeshi
Character Race: Ziamichi (Human/Shinigami/Demon)
Note: He's joining regardless because of a bunch of powers gathering in one location within his backyard.

Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups WVMWLOu
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:36 am

HOT DAMN

IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A SIMPLER THREAD. Now it's going to turn into a rape-fest brawl for the lower tiers. Shadin's good to go, given that he sorta has to be able to join 'cause it's his turf. On another note, here's an update.

Aight guys, so change in posting order. I found out that cockies isn't going to post 'til tomorrow, so I'd rather not wait. Therefore, I'm putting him in the back at Fifth Poster, right after Shadin. Gilgamesh is being bumped up to 3rd poster, and Yuki to 2nd.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
killerants
killerants
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups Left_bar_bleue0/0Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:55 pm
Character Name: killerants ishida
Character App: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5444-killerantsapproved-3-5
Character Race: shinigami

Love, Life, Kek Informational Guide/Sign Ups Rapid_Cero_Fire
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:01 pm

Sounds good m8

I'm going to go ahead and approve you for a spot as third poster. This means that I'm counting on you to post relatively soon, since I'm arranging the posting order based off of the time a person can reply (for the moment). No pressure or anything, but it could be redundant of me to put you in as third poster for several reasons If anybody else has any qualms about this, feel free to notify me (preferably via PM).

By the way, your app looks like it really needs a revamp.

-edit-
Haha, Jk; okay, ehm, I'm bumping Gilgamesh back up to 3rd poster. JJ's on and right about to spit out a post, after dealing with other stuffies I suppose. Anyways, since he's soon to post, might as well boost him back to a sooner position. Killer, I'm putting you at 4th poster; therefore, I ask that you don the responsibility of being ready to post before Shadin and Sou, which should be easy enough considering Frost is going to be good to go on posting on a later date, as per his own words. On another note, I'm bumping Sou to 5th poster, fore aforementioned reasons.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum