Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Verathius - Verathius Mischevang [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Verathius - Verathius Mischevang [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Verathius - Verathius Mischevang [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 Empty Re: Verathius Mischevang [APPROVED, 0-2]

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:14 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Anonymous

Verathius - Verathius Mischevang [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 Empty Re: Verathius Mischevang [APPROVED, 0-2]

Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:50 pm
Please bring him back for me to use when able
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Verathius - Verathius Mischevang [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Verathius - Verathius Mischevang [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Dec 27, 2016 3:57 pm
[mod]Unarchived by request.[/mod]
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Verathius - Verathius Mischevang [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Verathius - Verathius Mischevang [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 12, 2018 2:36 am
[mod]
Extremely Durable: ...He's able to take Bankai's and remain unharmed for the most part...

I'd ask you just remove that part, if only because there's a fairly wide spread of what Bankai can do, flatly saying "Bankai" isn't a useful indicator.

Cero/Bala Incinerar:

This entire ability needs to be rewritten or simply removed. As it stands, the idea of simply lighting someone on fire without them noticing would require a lot more explanation, and the current explanation is fairly difficult to understand.

Resurreccion and Segunda Etapa

While I believe these two are fine as they are in terms of functionality, they will both need some clarification. As it stands, they seem to be fairly straightforward auras of heat/fire, which he is able to manipulate. If this is correct, then that should be fine, and like I said, they just need to be rewritten a bit so that's more clear. If that isn't correct, let me know.[/mod]
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Verathius - Verathius Mischevang [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Verathius - Verathius Mischevang [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:38 pm
[adm]Moving to Mass Archival WIP, as there have been no updates to this for a month or more.[/adm]
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Verathius - Verathius Mischevang [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Verathius - Verathius Mischevang [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:03 am
[mod]Putting this in the archives since Crow already has another WIP put up for him.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19306-verathius-mischevang-2018-revamp[/mod]

Verathius - Verathius Mischevang [APPROVED, 0-2] - Page 2 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum