Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Go-Go Gadget Week! [CHALLENGE MISSION] *EXPIRES MAY 19TH* Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation: Go-Go Gadget Week! [CHALLENGE MISSION] *EXPIRES MAY 19TH* Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Operation: Go-Go Gadget Week! [CHALLENGE MISSION] *EXPIRES MAY 19TH* Empty Operation: Go-Go Gadget Week! [CHALLENGE MISSION] *EXPIRES MAY 19TH*

Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:33 pm
Go Go Gadget Invention
✔ Operation Name: Gadget Week
✔ Mission Type: INVENTION PROMOTION
✔ Difficulty Of Mission: Advanced

✔ Who Can Join: Anyone on the site can join this mission.

✔ Information: This is a simple challenge. The point of this mission is to see who is really an inventor on the site. Go-Go Gadget Week is to encourage equipment creation and thus you will need to create five sets of equipment in order to qualify for this mission's completion. These can be a single character, or an organization. And those who take part in this challenge will not be affected by the yen price in the equipment template. However, you will need to be realistic about it.

This challenge will end in one week. That means for the entire thread? You have only a few days to enter before this offer expires. As Sunday, May, 4th we will close out this thread and lock it. So take advantage of it while you can.

✔Primary Task:

✘ The Objective - Create at least five equipment items for a character or organization. Please note that you will need to present your five threads here, or you will be charged yen for your items. You can also choose to forfeit them until a later date if you fail to complete the challenge. And yes, you can go over the five item period; but only while this mission is active throughout the week.

All you have to do in order to join the event is make sure to create a post saying you are in and then you will have a week to complete your stuff. And be sure to make a follow-up post with all your threads compiled into one post for us to review.

✔ The Rewards:

✘ Yen Evasion & Item - If your thread is properly tagged, you will not be charged for your item. HOWEVER, if you fail to make five pieces of equipment, you will be charged.

✘ One Million Yen - For each item completed? You will receive one million yen. So if you do the whole five, you'll be able to receive upwards of five million yen for this little challenge.

✘ Awesome Points - You will receive five awesome points for each equipment tagged with "GADGET WEEK MISSION

✘ Mental Deduction Upgrade - If six to ten items are made by a single character, then there is the potential for a Mental Deduction upgrade. This will have to be reviewed by staff, however. And this only applies to characters below Grand Master Level.

✘ Go Go Gadget Champion - The self-satisfaction of completing the challenge is also a little internal perk. So you may receive a medal to go along with finishing the mission.

-✖✖✖✖✖✖-

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Mon May 12, 2014 2:34 am; edited 2 times in total

Operation: Go-Go Gadget Week! [CHALLENGE MISSION] *EXPIRES MAY 19TH* WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Go-Go Gadget Week! [CHALLENGE MISSION] *EXPIRES MAY 19TH* Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Operation: Go-Go Gadget Week! [CHALLENGE MISSION] *EXPIRES MAY 19TH* Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Operation: Go-Go Gadget Week! [CHALLENGE MISSION] *EXPIRES MAY 19TH* Empty Re: Operation: Go-Go Gadget Week! [CHALLENGE MISSION] *EXPIRES MAY 19TH*

Sun Apr 27, 2014 1:53 pm

«TOSSING MY HAT UP IN THE RING»

Alright, since I started this mission, I'm gonna take the lead and put my hat in the ring first. Hopefully I can get these inventions done and start hauling ass with 'em.

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Operation: Go-Go Gadget Week! [CHALLENGE MISSION] *EXPIRES MAY 19TH* Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Operation: Go-Go Gadget Week! [CHALLENGE MISSION] *EXPIRES MAY 19TH* Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Operation: Go-Go Gadget Week! [CHALLENGE MISSION] *EXPIRES MAY 19TH* Empty Re: Operation: Go-Go Gadget Week! [CHALLENGE MISSION] *EXPIRES MAY 19TH*

Sun Apr 27, 2014 5:22 pm

SIGN MEH UP

Since I've got this character in the making that requires plenty of equipment, this is the perfect opportunity to get them without a yen-cost. Therefore, in due time I'll get to work, confidently striving for a number well-exceeding five equipment OwO

Operation: Go-Go Gadget Week! [CHALLENGE MISSION] *EXPIRES MAY 19TH* 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 12, 2014 2:35 am
I am going to extend this as there was a lot going on that week on the site's climate and I lost track of this. Therefore, everyone who signed up now has until May 19th to finish this and new people can join it..

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:08 am

«ARCHIVING THIS MISSION RIGHT HERE»

Welp, this mission is long over it's expiration date. Therefore, I am going to go ahead and move this into old missions in order to clear up the neutral missions section.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum