Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Which PH Character has your favourite Zanpakutō/powerset? Left_bar_bleue0/0Which PH Character has your favourite Zanpakutō/powerset? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Which PH Character has your favourite Zanpakutō/powerset? Empty Which PH Character has your favourite Zanpakutō/powerset?

Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:03 am
Which PH Character has your favourite Zanpakutō/powerset? Tumblr_n4ukx9G24t1swudo1o1_500

As simple as the title says, just want to know everyone's opinions on which characters they believe have the best (or your favourite) Zanpakutō/power set. Which character do you believe has the best Zanpakutō or power-set on Platinum Hearts? Fill out the small coding below and post whom you think is! Mostly for OC characters, not the canon characters this time around.

Template

Character Name:
Character Owner:
Details/What does it do?:

Code:
[b][i]Character Name:[/i][/b]
[b][i]Character Owner:[/i][/b[
[b][i]Details/What does it do?:[/i][/b]

Which PH Character has your favourite Zanpakutō/powerset? Ap8OoJO

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Which PH Character has your favourite Zanpakutō/powerset? Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Which PH Character has your favourite Zanpakutō/powerset? Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Which PH Character has your favourite Zanpakutō/powerset? Empty Re: Which PH Character has your favourite Zanpakutō/powerset?

Sun Oct 04, 2015 8:04 pm

«LOCKING OUT THIS OLD THREAD NOW»

Alright, since we going back and locking out old threads from 2014 and backwards, I'm going to go ahead and lock this and toss it in old general threads.

Which PH Character has your favourite Zanpakutō/powerset? WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum