Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Slumbering Monster. Left_bar_bleue59000/99999The Slumbering Monster. Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

The Slumbering Monster. Empty The Slumbering Monster.

Sat May 17, 2014 11:31 am
It was the morning, early in the morning of May 17th 2414, when the message rang out, every operative, every single one would have been awoken by an intense noise, and the clamor of guards and personnel which had rushed from barracks. All of them swarming around it was madness, while each war general would be unceremoniously awoken by any means possible. The sky glowed a strange color, was it energy that was palpable enough to taint the sky in its color, which had enough power and so little fear to let it all out, to display the might that was behind it. Next came the crackle of an amplified voice, one so loud that even with the protections of the Rinyūaru’s base the whole ground would shake, the world would seem to break apart while the voice was unmistakably belonging to the first war general of the Sea. Magnolia Clixx the triple goddess.

“ATTENTION, MEN AND WOMEN OF THE Rinyūaru ATTENTION. YOU ARE TO MOBILIZE IMMEDIATELY, TO PROTECT AND MAINTAIN THE IDEALS IN WHICH ZEFONSE HAS SET BEFORE US. No more importantly to protect this world, and to protect the balance there is little time for our naïve believes of stoic passive neutrality. As of not even a few days ago, Hells Gate was retrieved and brought back to the demon world, all of us know the history of this gate, but for those who do not know the demons that are within, I did some studying up on the way back SEE for YOURSELF who lays within the gates, see the demons that lurk within.”

Magnolia’s voice had an authorative tone, as every single frame and panel would be clearly over-written a feat of mental calculations which had become unhindered by pain thanks to kisuke’s new seal. It was herald by a brief rewriting of the electrical circuitry manually encrypting and using her own access clearance level to make even the televisions , the holograms, any FUCKING distractive monitor change to display the text which spoke of what exactly was within the Gates of Hell, what monster lay within. It was a half burned recently restored scripture she had found when specifically researching the gates. This detailed of the battles between, one of touketsu’s subordinates .. a very powerful one, and prominent figures today.

“..There are creatures within that gate, which need not see the light of day anymore. This is not a matter of right nor is it a matter of wrong. War is on the horizon, what we’ve seen is only a prelude to what is yet to come. And I do not know about any of the subordinates, any of my comrades. Any of you who I consider closer then blood, who I consider my own kin, believe me or not. I am not going to sit by ignoring any possible repercussions from not only the war of Australia, but the recent attack on the soul society. You are proud members of this organization, and while I may not lead you, we all fly under the same flag. “

Magnolia had said slowly her voice wasn’t cracked, caked with regret or fears of a change. Instead the whole thing seemed crystal clear to her, which was why she had slowly let out a display of energy, the once instable ebb and flow seemed to become balanced, It was boiling it was flowing like a vast tide. As she had then released into her bankai, the amount of energy being enough that the water would flood backwards around in the bay area’s , rocks crashing together to form a flat single surface hovering in the air. Magnolia then had brought her shield and her sword and jerked them into the floor she had just created, letting them rest there. Her eyes slowly widening now, as her mask slipped on her face, showing just quite how she felt.

Next came hollows, using her conjuring capacity and it wasn’t just a few, a horde of hollows had formed from garganta’s standing in rank on the flat surface while she studied the scrambling Individual’s of the Rinyūaru. Her eyes gleaming with something not seen before, it wasn’t fear it wasn’t misery; no it was determination which was why now as her pink tongue slipped across her mouth she would have then allowed her mouth to part, a hard angry .. look on her face.

“I am strong, strong enough to say that I can shoulder the burden of those under me. Strong enough to say that I can help you if you’re in a bind. I am strong enough to say leave it to me in most situations, Our org has grown short of man power as of late. I will not coddle nor will I say to you things like, oh don’t worry sugar everything will be alright. No that is not the world we live in any more this is not a world of Ifs.. maybe’s or second chances. You have one life and one life only and it’s your choice how you live it my comrades.

However does it matter how you live ur life, if there is no one of enjoy it with. No one to pick you up when your down. No one to say the words you want to hear most. No matter if we are human, or supernatural we are all beasts that rely and require attention from others. I myself thought that I could do everything on my own, that I was strong enough to make every little pain go away. I however was wrong, I was a foolish naïve little girl with her head stuck up in the clouds for too long. I did not come here to tell anyone the world is all roses, so if you come expecting me to hold your hand then you’re going to have a hell of a ride. “
Magnolia continued as her energy seemed to flare and flux, by now the oceans around the base would have turned into rolling violent waves that ran outwards away from the island. With her eyes gleaming with determination Magnolia had jerked her arm to the side a spark of electricity arcing from it and smashing into the floor she had created , causing a small crater.

“What have we done, who are we? Are we neutral cowards that will wait out wars that threaten our very purpose because they haven’t hit us yet? What will happen when they do huh, will we be able to fight, to understand to fend off the consequences of our continuous choice to stay out of the meat of things? Times are changing and if you want to stay here, unable to do a damned thing because you think it is the right thing , then that’s your choice I will not berate you for it nor will you gain repercussions for it. Just stay where you are and don’t come.

However if you feel that something should be done, your more than welcome to join me, war is irritating, it is irrational, and I’ve participated in it. I’ve fanned it, and I’ve also helped further it. However that fighting is nothing but pointless if there was anything that possibly could make sense, it is this. I am not faultless, nor will I say I’m perfect and blame-less.. because that is false hon. However its up to you. Do nothing, and play it safe, or do what’s right and risk it all.”
-music change-

Magnolia finished as she slowly reclined backwards her form falling back into a high backed stone chair her calm features slowly changing as she’d then have a few of her men step forward. Three hollows which she had under her control, then another two stepped forward. Mis-matched eyes shifting now as she had handed each of them a crisp letter; these addressed to different individuals while her own eyes seemed to shift, and she rubbed her temples some, dismissing them the hollows vanishing, as she waited to see what would happen-

The Slumbering Monster. LzZCuy7
The Slumbering Monster. BtXe12b
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Slumbering Monster. Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The Slumbering Monster. Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

The Slumbering Monster. Empty Re: The Slumbering Monster.

Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:04 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The Slumbering Monster. Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum