Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Birthday Art Contest!  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Hearts Birthday Art Contest!  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Platinum Hearts Birthday Art Contest!  Empty The Platinum Hearts Birthday Art Contest!

Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:37 pm

photo 1343789075899.png
BIRTHDAY CONTEST

A LITTLE SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR THE SITE'S BIRTHDAY

HERE IS SOME GENERAL GREETINGS
Well, this unofficially starts the start of Platinum Hearts Birthday week. Being that June 3rd is our site's 4th Anniversary, I decided to let the members do something special this year. Thus, I am going to be hosting The Platinum Hearts Birthday Arts Contest.

Your objective is to make some sort of birthday card for the site in the form of writing, drawn art, digital art or any other form of art (music or videos, for instance, I will accept)

Those with the best design or form, based on my subjective opinion, will win the prizes that are listed below. However, I'll have to set some ground rules first before we get into that.

THE RULES TO THE BIRTHDAY CONTEST?
You'll have until June 8th to finish your card project. Entries placed after that point will not be accepted.

This should be obvious, but the entries placed into this contest MUST be your own design. Please don't go around stealing stuff, please.

The audience CAN nominate other entries. Doing so will sway my opinion somewhat depending on how the community feels about it. However, I will still hand-pick the entries myself.

All entries MUST be placed in this thread.

WHAT ARE THE PRIZES FOR THE BIRTHDAY BASH?
First Place: One Tier Upgrade (Applicable up to 0-2++), two skill upgrades, 30,000,000 yen, a medal and acknowledgement as 1st place winner on the sidebar for the month of June/July and in the Hall Of Fame.
Second Place: One skill upgrade, 20,000,000 yen, a medal and a form of acknowledgment as 2nd place winner in the Hall Of Fame
Third Place: 10,000,0000 Yen, a medal for 3rd place and a form of acknowledgement as 3rd place winner in Hall Of Fame

GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND THANKS FOR MAKING PH LAST THIS LONG!

The Platinum Hearts Birthday Art Contest!  WVMWLOu
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Birthday Art Contest!  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Platinum Hearts Birthday Art Contest!  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Platinum Hearts Birthday Art Contest!  Empty Frost Card

Tue Jun 03, 2014 5:06 pm

Anyone else who would like to add in their own thanks due to the fact that I only had about a day to work on this may do so below as well!

Full Size: https://2img.net/h/i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i339/jj1234321/ClicktoUnfold_zpsf38080dd.png

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Platinum Hearts Birthday Art Contest!  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Platinum Hearts Birthday Art Contest!  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Platinum Hearts Birthday Art Contest!  Empty Re: The Platinum Hearts Birthday Art Contest!

Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:09 pm

«A WONDERFUL ENTRY ABOVE ME»

Twas a beautiful gift and is going to be the only thing to win out this contest. Too bad no one else entered, but it was hard to top this. So I'll go ahead and give JJ all the prizes whenever he is ready.

The Platinum Hearts Birthday Art Contest!  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum