Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Infiltrating Darkness Empty Infiltrating Darkness

Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:16 pm
The Mission Template
Mission Specs

Operation Name: Infiltrating Darkness
Mission Type: Protag
Difficulty Of Mission: Lunatic Mode
Who Can Join: Anyone

Information: Infiltrating the walls of Shadow's Fall for over a month to gather information and learn what you can. This task may require a deep cover going for a long period of time, this task will be lead by the Spy Master Tsunashi Unabara. He's an expert at this type of work, those working with him will follow a similar job. The mission will start to pose as new demons in the main city of Shadow Fall. The rest will require tremendous skill, Tsunashi and his spies will be working on finding information around each area. No form of conflict or attention may be drawn. It is likely you will die otherwise, everything must be done within plain sight and quietly. Only the specially skilled have been invited, look forward to working with you.

Primary Task: Gather information on Shadow Fall's plans and actions. Find out what resources they've gained since Hell has shown it's hand. Also find out what the relationship between Mana and her family is. Figure out all information you are able to learn. Once all the information has been gathered, the rest will depend on the skill used. Keep in mind this is a deep cover and will be in play till it is completed or you have died.

Extra Task: Any information on Khala or K World will help tremendously, K-World is smart to infiltration so attempting it would be suicide.

Rewards: Tier Upgrade, Skill/Willpower Upgrade and a large sum of pay.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Infiltrating Darkness Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Infiltrating Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Infiltrating Darkness Empty Re: Infiltrating Darkness

Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:10 pm
LOCKING

Alright, since this mission hasn't had any progress in quite some time, I'm going to go ahead and move it into old missions. If this is still active, let me know by making a post in this thread after this post from me is up.

Infiltrating Darkness WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Infiltrating Darkness Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Infiltrating Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Infiltrating Darkness Empty Re: Infiltrating Darkness

Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:14 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...