Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Primera Espada's Musical Pet Companion Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Primera Espada's Musical Pet Companion Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Primera Espada's Musical Pet Companion Empty The Primera Espada's Musical Pet Companion

Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:36 pm

The Musical Monster
» Item Name: The Musical Memory Compendium Companion
» Item Type: Summon
» Used For: Companion/Soothing Creature
» Yen Price: Not applicable.

» Primary Information:

» Item Description: This item is special. While originally it seems like a stuffed doll with horns, it is actuality a living creature. It has no mechanical parts whatsoever, and its totally and completely organic. However, when touched, it will begin to sing a special song. When touched, it will become an image of the person whom the person who has touched it has been missing the most. Furthermore, they will become the earliest point that the person knew them, using the toucher's own memories.

From here, the being will begin to sing, a song directly to the listener's heart. It sings a song of faith, of hope, of comfort. It sings a song that drives the listener towards keeping forwards, towards the knowledge that they are loved, appreciated, and thought of tenderly by the one that the being has become. It takes on their voice, and even if that person cannot sing it will do the best of their ability to do so. Outside of this, it is simply a small companion, surviving off of listening to music as food and loving being with the person it considers its 'host', the one it was given to.

» Extra Information:

» Dr.Hebi Notes: I was challenge to make a surprise... So I decided to make something surprising. Most surprising, however, was the being which continually would take shape before it was completed, before it gained the capacity to sing... those ringed eyes... just kept staring up at me... In any case... I do think that this gift will be appreciated... and perhaps, even thought of dearly... How wonderful that must be, for this creature created with the aide of my Wife..

» Obtained From: The item in question was obtained from this thread here as apart of our Christmas Series:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13119-a-very-ph-hebimas-wish-thread

-✖-

The Primera Espada's Musical Pet Companion WVMWLOu
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Primera Espada's Musical Pet Companion Left_bar_bleue8700/99999The Primera Espada's Musical Pet Companion Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

The Primera Espada's Musical Pet Companion Empty Re: The Primera Espada's Musical Pet Companion

Thu Dec 25, 2014 2:26 pm
Approved.

The Primera Espada's Musical Pet Companion GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum