Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Permanent/Temporary Leave] Work Left_bar_bleue5/100[Permanent/Temporary Leave] Work Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

[Permanent/Temporary Leave] Work Empty [Permanent/Temporary Leave] Work

Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:48 am
There is a very high possibility that I would receive a night shift work which will occupy from dusk to dawn on weekdays. During those days, I would be crashing or taking power naps while spending leisure time in between. Mandatory Saturdays will be scheduled, but I do not know when, so the only true leisure day would be Sunday.

If it is going to be that drastic, then I will have to leave the forum RP and pass Aggressive Recruitment over to Forsaken Crow. I can still drop by the Skype, but not as often as I used to. I have things to do and interests to pursue and adding this RP onto my plate is just too much.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[Permanent/Temporary Leave] Work Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[Permanent/Temporary Leave] Work Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[Permanent/Temporary Leave] Work Empty Re: [Permanent/Temporary Leave] Work

Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:55 pm

«PROPS ON THE WHOLE JOB THING»

Well, I hope things pan out well for you. I'd still say a bit of time management can help ease that strain, but the first few weeks of work are always generally rough. I'd say to just wait and see how things pan out, man. I'm glad to hear you got a job, though. So good on you for that and I wish ya the best of luck in that.

[Permanent/Temporary Leave] Work WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum