Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JWC
JWC
Bioterrorist

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Carine's Gear Left_bar_bleue68500/1000000Carine's Gear Empty_bar_bleue  (68500/1000000)
Tiers:

Carine's Gear Empty Carine's Gear

Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:18 pm
  • Item Name: James' Mana Infused Hyper-Fiber Cloak of Shadows.
  • Item Type: James ONLY-- and now Carine only
  • Used For: Defense and Communication.
  • Item Description: James' cloak design was made when he was 8. He had a regular cloth cloak then, but access to the Force Feedback's near unlimited resources, James was able to invent a new cloak. James has made a slight modification to the shoulder areas, covering them in white fur to give Carine's figure a better aesthetique, but it is otherwise the same design. This cloak is made of James' mana-infused hyperthread, dubbed "HypeThread". HypeThread is 10 times stronger than steel, and it is fire proof. Carine still feels the impact of blows though, and if hit hard enough, she may be cut. It comes with a built in communicator, and connects to her necklace. From there the connection goes back to the Hebi Laboratory (Or James home server), and into the other communicator(s) ears. The built-in communicator, as well as the separate one's are also fireproof, and weatherproof. It also has a buff that reduces the amount of energy it takes while using skills related to darkness.
  • Obtained From: Gift
  • Yen Price: Free, simply a transfer from James to Carine.
  • Notes: I like that the character I chose has a cloak-y Jacket thing like James xP

Equipment

• Item Name: Hypethread Inner Gloves
  • Item Type: Just Carine.
  • Used For: Her inner gloves are made of hypethread in the event that a blow to her combat gloves should cut clean through. This ensures that in her hand-to-sword combat, she is not cut about the hands.
  • Item Description: The gloves, made of the same material as the cloak, are ten times stronger than steel. They are almost completely slash proof, and protect Carine's hands from being cut in the event her combat gloves are cut through.
  • Obtained From: James made them for her.
  • Yen Price: 100,000 yen for the production of the thread, 1000 yen for materials to make it with.
  • Notes: None.

Equipment

• Item Name: Carine's Combat Gloves
  • Item Type: Carine Only-- Custom Fitted
  • Used For: Offense and Defense
  • Item Description: Gloves made of an especially light material, they manage to absorb the shock from Carine's insanely hard blows. They have steel plating in the palms, as well as over the inside parts of the fingers for clasping swords. The steel is in several small movable plates that allow for her hands to move in their full range of motion, but still adequately defend against swordplay, and other hand to hand moves.
  • Obtained From: James makes all her equipment.
  • Yen Price: 200,000 for research, 10,000 for custom fitting, 100,000 to make it.--310,000 yen.
  • Notes: Carine does not use swords, or any other weapon than this, and her umbra Tonfas.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Carine's Gear Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Carine's Gear Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Carine's Gear Empty Re: Carine's Gear

Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:49 am
Carine's Gear Image327

Everything looks good to me. I'll approve your items.
You'll need to put them in your characters app and I'll remove the yen after this post is up.
Good luck with it and I'll be moving this into accepted equipment.

Carine's Gear WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum