Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rowboatt
Rowboatt
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leavin' for the Horse Competition  Left_bar_bleue0/0Leavin' for the Horse Competition  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Leavin' for the Horse Competition  Empty Leavin' for the Horse Competition

Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:57 am

Okie, I'm leaving for about four days starting tomorrow.

In regards to background, I am travelling to this wondrous deserted little town in the middle of nowhere called St. John's. It's pretty much barren except for these courses that are used for competitive equine three-day eventing. In other words, jumping with horses. I might post some pictures if any of you are really interested and would like to see them.

Hopefully I'll have some sort of internet connection *-* Chances are I won't. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

And I'll see you cowboys next week!~

Leavin' for the Horse Competition  1981977                                            Leavin' for the Horse Competition  1594048                                        Leavin' for the Horse Competition  17990213

Leavin' for the Horse Competition  XfvlBsf
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Leavin' for the Horse Competition  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Leavin' for the Horse Competition  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Leavin' for the Horse Competition  Empty Re: Leavin' for the Horse Competition

Thu Apr 16, 2015 11:54 am

•YOU HAVE A GOOD TRIP•

AND FOR THE LOVE OF FRIGGIN' BLACK JESUS
BE A GOOD GIRL ON THIS TRIP TO PONYLAND

You already told me on skype, but I'm going to also say for the record: be a good gurl on this trip. If you don't? I'll be sure to paddle you real good when you return. We can't have you acting like a rachet-foo' at the pony festival, now can we? No. We can't.

Outside of that, let's hope you have an internet connection so you can send us updates -- and me my money. You aren't there to have fun, you are there to make our molla for this project. But, if you have fun in the process, good gains anyway.

Look forward to seeing you come back with Moose's Pony wife and good luck.

Leavin' for the Horse Competition  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum