Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down

What do you think we should do with Kuro?

0 - 0%
9 - 100%

Total Votes: 9

Poll closed
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuro, love or hate?  Left_bar_bleue0/0Kuro, love or hate?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kuro, love or hate?  Empty Kuro, love or hate?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:10 pm
Now, i know this might be immature. However, i feel that i'm not gonna get it off my chest in chat, so why not do it here. this thread is to get everyone's opinion on a certain member of our's here, who's our janitor. Kuro, What does he benefit to the staff? in my opinion the staff should be a humbling group of people who enjoy each other's company, without having a shit storm over something. it's also about coming to agreement's. Which i'll be quite damned honest. Kuro does a bad job, at it. he always insults, a staff member or another. as a member or janitor. he's done many things, and none of them are good. So, i wanna know, what does he benefit? does anyone enjoy him being staff? should he be removed? Voice your opinions, and vote on whether he should still be a staff member or if he should be removed all together.

Also, Frost if you would like to voice your opinion in here. Please post, since the decision falls on you.
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuro, love or hate?  Left_bar_bleue0/0Kuro, love or hate?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Kuro, love or hate?  Empty Re: Kuro, love or hate?

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:14 pm
Kuros opinions are not ALWAYS bad - but he has one big problem. His ego, which makes him look like just another Sonomori in my eyes. Once someone doesn't agree with him, he throws around insults, either open ones or hidden in context, rages about us being lazy, and similliar shit. Today wasn't the first time he called staff lazy.
In short, I think he does more harm than good for us. He's not fit to be staff.

Kuro, love or hate?  1zz6irn
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuro, love or hate?  Left_bar_bleue7380/100Kuro, love or hate?  Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:17 pm
Kuro.....has an ego problem. He thinks that he's the only one that does any work around here (which isn't true, since I can't really name anything he's done). He has a problem with disrespecting myself and other staff. And that is my opinion on the issue.

Tsubine's Character List
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuro, love or hate?  Left_bar_bleue5/100Kuro, love or hate?  Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:33 pm
From reading the opinions, though I am still relatively new to this site, I could only say that if even the staff members said that there will be greater consequences in keeping than gains. When the staff has a problem, the site has a problem which would hurt the stability of the community. Still not my place to disrespect or to play preferences without clay for bricks. I can only stay in the side that shown more than one truth. Personally, there is no lie, only truth and truth can only be fact when supported by solid evidences. When there is no solid evidences, opinions must be split into three and weighed. In this matter, if the flail is heavier than the crook, it is irrefutable.

(RECENTLY) Alright. Best to shove the flail against his mouth and tie it around his head so he would stop bad mouthing the staff without proper evidences. (slams my black staff's bottom tip onto the ground, concluding my decision.)

Kuro, love or hate?  232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuro, love or hate?  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Kuro, love or hate?  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:51 pm
Judging from all the replies on xat, in this thread and on the poll, it seems like the best decision for all of my members along with my staff and family is to simply Kuro from staff. I do not enjoy doing this, but if he is causing this much problems for everyone, I cannot allow it to go on. So from this point on, I am demoting Kuro from Janitor.

• 1. You do NOT insult Kendall who is like my brother. Raiki sent me those PM's.

• 2. My staff is NOT lazy. Just because we can't bend over backwards for your problems (And you know I have tried to do that for), doesn't make us lazy. Tsubine has been stepping up over the past month, Chaoz is one of my MOST cooperative admins, Kenshin has been doing more since he got his admin position, Moose/Matthew and Kendall has guided me through some tough calls for being in his Advisor position, Katsumi has been trying to do more but he is simply busy (I will deal with him in another topic), Raiki as you know does a fuckton of work which is why he was MOTM and finally Kitty and Silim do their duties well in the xat. Not to mention Urufu stepping up as app checker and getting that shit done!

• 3. How much have you contributed to the site, Kuro? I'm sorry to say, but you haven't done alot since you've been in the Janitor position. I tried to get you posting in the staff board, but you said it wasn't your place. Though, every time we have a shitstorm or a decision you aren't happy with, you certainly lose that feeling. I also wanted you to overlook a few threads by making a decision about who was power playing/god modding, but you just went on to insult the members instead of helping.

I don't mean to come down on you like this, but I can't let this go on.

Kuro, love or hate?  WVMWLOu
Zafaron Uriuc
Zafaron Uriuc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://bleach-malestrom.com

Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:12 pm

I can't believe this thread exists.

I SERIOUSLY cannot believe this thread exists.

Look I ain't going to weigh in on the matter of Kuro. He has been a mod on my site for nearly a year now so I know what it is like to deal with him and what he does/doesn't.

So regardless what I write it will likely seem biased or whatever. And anyways, this isn't my site so it is up to the staff on this site to decide stuff.

But I just have to reply to the fact that this thread even exists.

I am sorry but Kendall, my opinion of you has gone down SEVERAL levels for the fact that you made this poll.

I have been on a few sites over the years and there is something that I feel should never, ever be created. Polls should never be made over whether a person likes another member or not. If it is an issue with staff it should remain in the staff area and be just discussion.

Having a poll, in an area that everyone can see it no less, is just infuriating to me. I can't turn back time but I can only request that threads like this are never created or at the very least are closed the moment they are made in the future. Matters like this should never have polls.

The moment a poll is made and acknowledged, the actual worth of the discussion is damaged. It falls apart from whether a staffer is actually useful to a basic "do I like or not like this guy".

So please, for the love of whatever deity you worship or don't worship, please never have these allowed again. A poll on this type of thing is just a way that pulls up tons of negative emotions from all parties involved, often brings up past events and previous baggage, and generally is not good in general. Especially considering that the matter has been finished, this thread should be locked and hidden or destroyed or something.

So that is my two cents on this situation. I hope you take my advice because very rarely do these type of topics bring about anything good. Seen a site brought down just because of one of these.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Kuro, love or hate?  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Kuro, love or hate?  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:16 pm
Archived and locked since this discussion is over. Kudos to you Zaf.

Kuro, love or hate?  WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum