Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Elysia Upgrade Left_bar_bleue0/0Elysia Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Elysia Upgrade Empty Elysia Upgrade

Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:57 pm
  • Name Of Character: Elysia Zatar
  • Link To Character Profile: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14463-elysia-zatar-approved-3-5
  • Reasons For Upgrading: In their history, it's stated their fighting style is made up from learning moves from people she fought with. In a combat thread with Hayden, he used a move against her and remember the name that he yelled out for the move. The ability was mainly a physical move and she only knows the bare basics but should be able to at least due something similar to it.
    What Are You Upgrading: Luce Celeritate!: A move seen by Hayden and used upon Elysia. Only the bare basics of this attack is known. It requires a large amount of speed to be used, momentum swung around in a sweeping kick aimed to the back of the knee to disable an opponent and bring them to the ground. [Adding this unto sheet if approved.]
  • Any Extra Notes: Morpheus had to tell me that I needed to post an upgrade thread even if it's only copying a basic fighting move. So it's on the character sheet but she won't have any knowledge of using the move unless approved. If this is denied, I'll delete it from her profile right away.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Elysia Upgrade Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Elysia Upgrade Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Elysia Upgrade Empty Re: Elysia Upgrade

Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:45 pm
Elysia Upgrade Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

I've reviewed this and it looks good. I'll go ahead and approve it and you'll need to put an update post in your app saying you added it in.

Elysia Upgrade WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum