Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sazu
Sazu
Starter Member

Extravaganza  Empty Extravaganza

Thu Dec 17, 2015 8:34 pm
Hello people, nice to meet you all. Just joined this week and wanted to drop an introduction thread, glad to be here. Got some kind people helping me out around here, so hopefully will be able to start Rping soon with you all.

Have a great day!
Gamedragon
Gamedragon

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Extravaganza  Left_bar_bleue0/0Extravaganza  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Extravaganza  Empty Re: Extravaganza

Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:27 pm
Hey there! I'm one of the Site Assistants that go around and make sure that things aren't left astray and all. It's great to hear that people are being very kind and helping you out when ya need it, just remember that if you need anything, just ask and someone should be willing to help you out! I really hope you enjoy your time on PH and have lots a fun here with the rest of us!

Extravaganza  833914
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Extravaganza  Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Extravaganza  Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:30 pm
Extravaganza  Psi5

Kuma. Yoroshiku da Kuma.

Welcome to Platinum Hearts and stuff. Do note that as a new member, the sidebars are your friend. There are many helpful links on the left side, especially the rules that you should definitely become acquainted with. Not to mention, most of the graphics you see are also links of their own. Good luck to you on your first character, and hope you enjoy your stay here.

Extravaganza  Qx494h
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Extravaganza  Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Extravaganza  Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:17 am

Welcome to Platinum Hearts!

I am JJ, site Neko and general oldhat. If you need help with finding anything or general advice, feel free to hit me up in my PM's. Also listen to the good words of my friends above and what may very well be below.

Most of all, though, I welcome you to our home and hope that you have a wonderful time during your stay here. That character in that image is used for my character Moonie... and he's a bit of a berserker. So there's a fun little bit of site lore that you now know. Have fun!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Sazu
Sazu
Starter Member

Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:31 pm
Hey thank you all for the warm welcome. Thankful for it XD

Just been using the left side links and getting used to everything around here, soon to making that character. Appreciate it all!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum