Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND ELEVEN!

+7
Nix Shraik
JJ
Steiner Franz
Carter
Cookies
Horus Sariel
THEFROST
11 posters
Go down
Carter
Carter
The Game

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND ELEVEN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue65150/100The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND ELEVEN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (65150/100)
Tiers:

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND ELEVEN! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND ELEVEN!

Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:57 pm
Filing for the extension to bring my post time line from 5 days to 7. I'm going strong and I think I have a lot more to give.

|Death is but the first step in life|

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND ELEVEN! - Page 3 ZfrGue8

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND ELEVEN! - Page 3 EUuCTxy
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND ELEVEN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND ELEVEN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND ELEVEN! - Page 3 Empty Re: The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND ELEVEN!

Thu Jan 21, 2016 3:42 pm
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND ELEVEN! - Page 3 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

I will grant you an extra two day extensino so that you may get those extra post in. You can stamp this approval in your tracker profile as well.

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND ELEVEN! - Page 3 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND ELEVEN! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND ELEVEN! - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun May 01, 2016 10:08 am
The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND ELEVEN! - Page 3 Image8717_zpsrh1btrb8

✧MOVING THIS MISSION HERE✦

Moving this to old missions!

The Miniburst Challenge: ROUND ELEVEN! - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum