Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Search for the Emperor Empty Search for the Emperor

Tue Mar 08, 2016 4:23 pm
The Mission Template
Mission Specs

Operation Name: Search for the Emperor
Mission Type: Neutral
Difficulty Of Mission: Advanced
Who Can Join: Vandenreich

Information: It has been felt among the Quincy that a new Emperor was crowned. His name and being are unknown along with the place hs is located. The last known location of Hulderic Hylham before he vanished was Antartica. It's unknown what happened to them and the Quincy who were present. They seemed to of simply vanished without a trace. The Emperor Hulderic seemed to also disappear under mysterious circumstances. However the tremor felt through the Blood is that a new Emperor is alive. It's something all Quincy be they pure or half can feel. The heart beat of the Emperor echos out into the world.

Primary Task: Find the evidence of the Emperor or who he is. Locate tomes of lost knowledge history to indicate what Quincy it could be. Find anything you can on the journey into the vault on Antartica. The goal is to find out who the Emperor is, the whisper of his name is in the hearts of those who hear it. The Vandenreich's new Emperor must be known. Find out whatever you can about him and then try to find him.

Extra Task:Assemble the Vandenreich, gather the Quincy together under the banner of the new Emperor. It is time they once more had pride in who they were.

Rewards: Training with the new Emperor and possible Tier upgrades
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Search for the Emperor Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Search for the Emperor Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Search for the Emperor Empty Re: Search for the Emperor

Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:05 am
I am throwing my character Ginryu Ishida into the mission. Sounds like fun.

Search for the Emperor Gamma_Signature
Search for the Emperor CHARACTER_LISTSearch for the Emperor GRAPHICS_THREADSearch for the Emperor TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Search for the Emperor Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Search for the Emperor Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri May 27, 2016 8:05 pm

«IS THIS STILL ACTIVE OR NOT?»

I'm just checking up on this mission and asking if it is still active. If I don't get a response by the weekend, I'll most likely place it in old missions or have someone in staff do it.

Search for the Emperor WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Search for the Emperor Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Search for the Emperor Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:07 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...