Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
World Reformation Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue174500/99999World Reformation Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

World Reformation Rewards Claim Empty World Reformation Rewards Claim

Sat Apr 23, 2016 2:59 pm

ASSOICATED WITH THIS THREAD:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t14982-the-world-reformation-war-sign-up-here-finished

WAR REFORMATION REWARD CLAIM

What is this thread for? Well, if you haven't already read, there are rewards for different sets of people in the Dawn of Madness Event taking place. Those prizes are listed below, but we are also allowing EXP boost to be had during the event. And this thread can be used if you are attempting to unlock a new power or some sort of upgrade for your character through intense conflict.

Protags:
Primary Task: If you are a protag, your primary task would be defending and save the realm you are in. Such as defending and suppressing the forces that invade their home. Find the source that leads the invasion and outright destroy, seal or kill it once found.

Rewards: Depending if they complete the task individually or in a party, if the source is defeated, they will be given 100 million yen.

Secondary Task: To secure a part of the realm protected and away from the invasion, which that is obliterating all of the invading forces that attacks the specific area and securing it via barrier or other methods. For example, in the Living Realm, the protags would have to secure the Karakura Forest from the invasion by obliterating any forces within it.

Rewards: For each part of the realm secured, depending if it is done individually or in a party, they will be given 20 million yen.

Antags:
Primary Task: For antagonists, their task is much like the protagonist if they wish to either defend their nation or realm which they call 'home'. Such as defending and suppressing the forces that invade their home. Find the source that leads the invasion and outright destroy, seal or kill it once found.

Rewards: Depending if they complete the task individually or in a party, if the source is defeated, they will be given 100 million yen. And each part of the realm secured depending if done individually or in a party, will be given 20 million yen.

Secondary Task: The antagonists could choose to assist the World Reformation War to continue spreading and causing destruction for a 'better world'.

Rewards: For each part of the realm secured, depending if it is done individually or in a party, they will be given 20 million yen. They will also be able to access a direct control to the Reformed to assist them in this war in reforming the world.

Neutrals:
Primary Task: For neutrals, they don't really have a primary task in this event as they are free to do as they please, to either watch from the shadows, defend their own nation/city from the threat or even help the spread of this 'World Reformation War'.

Rewards:
Depending if they complete the task individually or in a party, if the source is defeated, they will be given 100 million yen.

Secondary Task:
They aren't provided with a secondary task, but they can choose to either be a lone wolf within the war, to help the protagonists or the antagonist defend their realm/nation, or assist Sou Yuuki in reforming the world in the war.

Rewards:
Depending which side they wish to assist, they will be given the specified rewards in the protag or the antag.

Extra Rewards:

Tier Upgrade: Depending on the circumstances and the completion of the task by the said character, they may be eligible for 1 or 2 tier upgrades to be applied on their character. However, this upgrade cannot be applied for 0-2++ characters.

Skill Upgrade: Depending on the circumstances and the completion of the task by the said character, they may be eligible for 1 or 2 skill upgrades of their desired skill, however, they cannot be used on Master skills.

Yen: 5 million yen will be given for participating the event

HOW DO WE CLAIM OUR PRIZES?
That's fairly simple. All you have to do is fill out the template that is associated with this post, add your reasonings in it and a staff member will overview them.

WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DON'T POST?
If you do not post in this thread, you will not receive the prizes associated with the event. As this is the only place that upgrades from the event are allowed. Such as if your character were on the brink of death and suddenly unlocked a hidden power/shikai/whatever? Something like that would go here.

THE TEMPLATE TO ENTER!

Name: (character name)
App Link: (Link to app)
Thread Link: (Link with character)
Prizes: (What Prizes are you after?)
Upgrade: (Any sort of upgrade for a character?)
Reason: (State your reasons for this claim. Such as if you won a city, you just joined a thread in the event or whatever.)
Character Notes: (Anything you want to add about any of your characters in this event?)

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] (character name)
[b]App Link:[/b] (Link to app)
[b]Thread Link:[/b] (Link with character)
[b]Prizes:[/b] (What Prizes are you after?)
[b]Upgrade:[/b] (Any sort of upgrade for a character?)
[b]Reason:[/b] (State your reasons for this claim. Such as if you won a city, you just joined a thread in the event or whatever.)
[b]Character Notes:[/b] (Anything you want to add about any of your characters in this event?)

World Reformation Rewards Claim JfH75kA
World Reformation Rewards Claim H8Tyk70
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
World Reformation Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue174500/99999World Reformation Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

World Reformation Rewards Claim Empty Re: World Reformation Rewards Claim

Sat Apr 23, 2016 4:34 pm
Name: Desmond Hayden
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15133-desmond-hayden-2016-revamp-approved-0-4
Thread Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t15318-world-reformation-war-journey-to-the-west-war-manifests
Prizes:

Yen

Upgrade:

I'd be inclined to a tier/skill upgrade just like @Dawn Of Madness event

Reason:

Well Hayden killed Sou Yuuki protecting the Western Realm. Idk how much yen that is but we stopped it before it could cause any havoc.

Character Notes:

Cookies kinda quit the thread but I don't think me or Yao rewards should be reduced because someone lost interest, particularly since we posted some of best works there.

World Reformation Rewards Claim JfH75kA
World Reformation Rewards Claim H8Tyk70
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
World Reformation Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue17560/99999World Reformation Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:03 am
Being the one who makes the event, i'll make an apology and approve only the skill upgrade and will have a staff transfer the yen over.

Reason: I know you & Yaoxhu has placed a lot of efforts producing quality posts and has wasted your time waiting for me. Let me clarify one thing though: It is not because i've lost interest. I am busy just like everyone else & have muse issues. I wish to produce good quality post for your enjoyment in reply for your efforts. I'd love to continue the event if i could, however, I've talked to Frost about it and it is not because i am disinterested in the event, but because i am already tired & easily dampens my muse in efforts of producing good posts. I do not intend to point fingers and say it is someone's fault other than myself for making an event that i could not keep it together with. However, please do understand that it is not because i have lost interest in it.

I stand that i won't grant any tier upgrades, however, i will grant both you & Yaoxhu skill upgrades and the yens that you both deserve. That is it. If you still got complains, you can PC me about it.

Empty, blank space.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
World Reformation Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue99999/99999World Reformation Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun May 01, 2016 9:51 am
World Reformation Rewards Claim Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

If you haven't already, make your power upgrade. I'll also be giving you 20,000,000 yen and 20,000 AWP @ Morph.

World Reformation Rewards Claim WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
World Reformation Rewards Claim Left_bar_bleue99999/99999World Reformation Rewards Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:51 am
[adm]Moving to old mission reward board.[/adm]

World Reformation Rewards Claim WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum