Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under the Moonlight [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Under the Moonlight [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Under the Moonlight [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Under the Moonlight [open]

Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:51 pm
And now Mayonaka could see him. His opponent was visible, irritated, and had let his guard down. Unsheathing his Zanpakuto, Mayonaka looked to the man before him and spoke the series of incantations. Under the moonlight, things began changing around Mayonaka as the demon of the night decided he wanted to fight.

"Hide in shadow, erase all light, bring forth darkness upon thy foes. From the shadows spring forth, bind thy foe in thy dark power. Erase all light, Void."

Around Mayonaka the night became darker as all light around him was canceled out. He and the other man found themselves in a bubble of sorts, made entirely of darkness and in a radius of about fifty feet from the Shinigami in every direction. From the new found darkness chains of black sprung up with intent to wrap themselves around the man. His Zanpakuto became a deep, dark shade of black. He had used a level 33 Bakudo, a 63 Bakudo, and then activated his Shikai.

Activating one of the abilities of his Shikai, Mayonaka faded into the black, becoming completely invisible, his reiatsu hidden, and not producing any scent or sound. As he flash stepped very close to the man, his Demonic Shadow Mirrors all appeared around him. There were ten mirrors in total, one 12 feet under him, one 12 feet above him, and the other eight spread out at equal distance from each other among the horizontal. All the Mirrors faced the center, were 12 feet from the center, and were six feet tall and three feet wide.

"You want a fight, you shall get a fight."

Appearing from the black behind the man, Mayonaka struck, trying to catch him off guard. Now that Mayonaka was in the complete dark, this would be interesting. Who would end up being stronger, the God of Death or the human?

Shinigami of the shadows, Mayonaka - 2-3
Akallas
Akallas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Under the Moonlight [open] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Under the Moonlight [open] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 6:26 pm
Akallas almost chuckled at this shinigami's attempt. The blood beneath Mayonaka's feet began to dance. "Red Juggler!" he shouted and the blood in a tube ripped out of the bag, whih was thankfully, only the backpocket and formed a giant shield between him and Akallas. Then Akallas jumped away. He closed his eyes. His eyes were now useless. He couldn't see anything. But he could so read his reiatsu. "Who said I wanted to fight ya?" he said as three Melchsee's Door, huge black orbs, formed around him like a protective shield. "Oh, and don't get close to me if you don't want to get pierced," he said as his brain programmed all three of them to maintain a close distance to him and use the Lance at anything that has the slightest reiatsu within two meters, which was just outside the range to pierce Mayonaka. "I don't want know fight. Shinigamis these days. All you guys ever want to do is fight," he said again as he activated Melchsee's Territory, encompassing himself with another Melchsee's Door.

Akallas 1-2+
Mayonaka
Mayonaka
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:23 pm
Mayonaka stood on the air some feet away from the human. The man in the dark before him said that he did not want to fight, yet it seemed he did not want to talk much either. What exactly did he want? The Shinigami was slightly curious.

"You do not want to fight, yet you hid in the trees for such a while watching me. What is it you want? If I am not mistaken, it seemed like you were hunting me."

His Zanpakuto was still in his hand. It was not pointed at the other man however. The chains from his failed bind faded away as Mayonaka had no use for them. It would be nice to have a name to go with the man that found himself before Mayonaka. He figured that it was a basic courtesy.

"I have given you my own name, why not return the favor and let me know your own."

Shinigami of the shadows, Mayonaka - 2-3
Akallas
Akallas
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:44 pm
"My name you ask?" Akallas asked as he inspected the reiatsu and PSI signatures. The shinigami has yet to move again, which was good. "It's Akallas," he said. "Just Akallas. And I just like watching people from where they can't see me," he added.

Akallas 1-2+
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:17 am
LOCKED AND ARTIVED

Under the Moonlight [open] - Page 2 XmGUKMS
Akemi★
Akemi★
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:24 am

Under the Moonlight [open] - Page 2 Akemi

Archived ;; Locking...

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • Akemi's Character of The Month • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Under the Moonlight [open] - Page 2 EmerSiggy-2

Emer McLoughlin's Theme

• ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ Other Goods ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ • ⁞ •

Under the Moonlight [open] - Page 2 Characters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum