Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Breathing Life into Darkness Empty Breathing Life into Darkness

Tue May 31, 2016 1:36 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1901

What did it mean to be forgotten into the dark realm of things? When something was lost could it ever be gotten back? Was what was lost ever able to be found again in some cases? What was that controlled a memory in a person? What was the thing called a personality that a soul had within it? Why did Ghislain contain the memories and personalities of both previous Emperors? Why did their massive powers remain sleeping within him? He couldn't awaken them or bring them to life. They were like sand that ran through his fingers no matter how hard he held on. Ghislain wasn't meant to wield Yhwach's power or Hulderic Hylhams. He was meant to be something different from them but they were in dire straights now. Ghislain couldn't keep letting them be put in danger. These Quincy didn't trust the First and so the only thing was faith in him. But Ghislain knew what he was capable of at his best right now. It wasn't enough, not even suitable to follow in the footsteps of anything. His power didn't compare to the former Grandmaster of the Sternritter right now. Something had to give or change in this situation. They couldn't live like this for long with the way everything was going. Ghislain had come to a conclusion he'd wished he hadn't come to. Two weapons were inside his body and the means to create the body out of Dark Matter was possible. The physical human body was constructed of matter. Normally he only created them allowing them to use his powers as a stand in. But this time, he was going to take out the power of Yhwach and Hulderic Hylham and insert them. He punched the ground in frustration as he sat there. This situation was entirely infuriating, he was so close to his powers. But much like before with the young woman he couldn't do it. How long would he remain a bystander when protecting others? This couldn't be allowed to continue he didn't know how much energy it would take. His hands slammed together clapping as the skies became black. Darkness filled the area as parted them several walls began to form around him.

Darkness was pouring around the area as he sat in the garden section. Creating this would take everything he had. No fiber would be left without, he couldn't return them their power as Emperors. But he could restore everything else they had to defend them. But first he needed to confirm something that only he could do, the scene changed now as he sat there crossed legged. A figure of a large man with long blond hair and a beard stood there. One hand was in his pocket while the other held a jacket. This was the figure of Hulderic Hylham standing before him. However, this wasn't in a place other Quincy could see. The Hall of Emperors so to speak that existed inside the blood. Ghislain had traversed here before to locate Quincy. But now it was a tool to communicate with the deceased Quincy. Their souls moved on but the blood did not their power and souls still existed within it. He could reach out and touch them at any time he desired. Since his lessons, this was the first time he'd seen either man.

Long black hair and a beard with a face that spoke of battles. Arrogance was clear on the face of Yhwach as his and Ghislain's cerulean blue eyes met. "It's been a while Lord Yhwach and Hulderic, I take it you both are well." Hulderic grinned as he walked over slowly and patted Ghislain on the back. "Long time Ghi, you look really healthy. Ah, death is what it is ya know. I don't have this old guy in my head driving me insane anymore." His back felt that familiar hand on it again as he looked at Hulderic. He was as he needed to be, returned to the normal kind Soldier who fought the front lines. Hulderic and Ghislain were similar souls in that regard. Slowly his eyes shifted to the first Emperor of their people. "So, you ended up leading our people. You picked a strange heir Hulderic. So for what reason are we speaking again Ghislain?" His voice and nature cut straight to the chase as always.

Ghislain did remember that no-nonsense nature that Yhwach had. The man cut through the bullshit extremely quickly with no regard for minor details. Hulderic was someone who didn't mind being kind or greeting people. Yhwach avoided talking to Ghislain too much due to their last encounter here. It wasn't as though Ghislain didn't vent his frustration on both of them. Calling them the biggest failures of all time. How could they lead their people to almost collapse and simply leave? Ghislain would never understand either one's reckless nature. "Speaking in defensive terms, we aren't doing well. " He snapped his fingers and the images came to life here. Everything Ghislain knew played around the other Emperor's figures."The Quincy are in terrible condition, I managed to get us out of most of it. The Vandenreich situation with K-World is settled." His eyes darted to Hulderic whom he shot a death glare. His typical grin and shrug were his response.

Yhwach merely nodded and listened without saying much. "I can't say what Nozomi is doing as things go. But our organization is at risk of finally being destroyed. One attack as we are now and it's going to be worse than either time before.We won't survive as no other suitable Emperor's exist aside from Sterben." His eyes looked to Yhwach who's skin seemed to pale at that name. It seemed the former Emperor's mind was rather fresh on his son's power. Perhaps, he feared the boy's immense power or maybe it was something else. But Ghislain knew Yhwach wanted to avoid that. "Stop stalling Ghislain, what is it you want from us." That cold warning voice telling him to hurry it up. Ghislain sighed and shook his head, some things truly never did change. " I want to make both of your bodies and house you're being inside of them.They will be made of my true powers. Dark Matter made bodies house your immense powers within them."

Both figures looked surprised Hulderic more than Yhwach as he spoke up. "Are things really that bad Ghislain? That we are both needed there with you to defend it? We really blundered things huh Yhwach?" Hulderic said glancing to his counterpart that had regained his composure. "What do you want to confirm Ghislain?" Yhwach's figure once again cut to the chase instead of taking the blame. One could almost call him eager to help. "I want to confirm we are in agreement, that this is needed. It's not a resort I take lightly and making you part of the defenses here is perhaps the only way. But there is more to it, I'll be able to combine with you at any time and have your power join with mine." The other two seemed surprised by this as Yhwach's didn't remain long. Hulderic's vanished as both of the men glanced at one another. "Do Hulderic first, summon me only if it's absolutely needed, Ghislain Eberhart."

"Very well, see you on the other side Hulderic." For now Yhwach would be the last resort for Ghislain to create. He needed to see what he could manage by doing this with Hulderic Hylham. Yhwach was a figure much stronger than the other one and would take much of his power. First thing was to make their bodies rather special so they only answered to him. Other Dark Matter users wouldn't be able to manipulate their bodies. The Matter Inside them only responded to one thing. Ghislain's powers as Emperor. He parted his palms and slowly an orb appeared between them. The orb sparked with life and energy as he let it float out. The situation was confirmed to be poor as he let the specialized nature of it remain. A body of dark mists began to form, as he felt sweat dripping down his brow. This wasn't a simple creation as the mist was forming blood, veins, and other things. It was building a body capable of housing Hulderic Hylham. It wasn't just some suit for his powers.

This was the real deal in a way that few others would expect. There was a reason Quincy Emperor's weren't like others. Ghislain focused his entire being on this creation. It wasn't like a knight which took so little effort. Flesh and blood of dark matter took so much concentration. Because he was recreating a body from memory in a different form of matter. The Dark Matter took a liquid form as moved around his body. Forming blood as he carefully replicated the organs. This wasn't going to be a fragile body for Hulderic by any means. Ghislain was building him something capable of housing his power. The building would take time of course as the area he closed off had become dark. The night didn't compare to this darkness it was though the light was sucked out of the area. The body took shape as bones began covering the form. Making the bones out of a special dark matter to help protect Hulderic. This was an important figure and Emperor being summoned to help them out.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Anonymous

Breathing Life into Darkness Empty Re: Breathing Life into Darkness

Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:35 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Crafting life like this was hard as every detail needed extensive checking. Ghislain wasn't exactly on par with Hulderic in power. He'd bested the man a couple times in combat simply outthinking him. Ghislain was the brain and Hulderic had been the brawn. Well, it wasn't as though he could just pour all he had into the man and make this happen. That wasn't how this process worked as the form of the body slowly began taking shape. Veins slowly formed with muscle and arteries inside the body. Creating life as it took time and energy. Would this be on par with the man when he was alive? Yes, it would be almost exactly the same with some issues. His body would take some time to get back to full strength of course. Ghislain could pour his abilities and personality into him. Making sure to leave the man everything he had when alive. With the exception of something that Yhwach and Hulderic wouldn't have. Ghislain couldn't return their powers as Emperors to them. The power of A the Almighty wasn't something he could put into a body. He watched as muscles and the nervous system was painstakingly recreate. This wasn't going to be an effortless trial. Ghislain watched slowly as the body was done on the inside now. Black skeleton bones slowly formed around the frame as it constructed it. Breathing life into this creation was a far cry away. Ghislain had been underestimated his entire life in the Vandenreich. But the fact was he'd bested some of the Captains and others with little effort. He was far stronger than he let on and often didn't show his true capabilities. Ghislain was perhaps on par with if not stronger than Hulderic and Yhwach in this regard. He was strategically wise about what he showed and didn't. His eyes watched as the bone structure finished. It wasn't nearly done yet as he moved his arms creating skin next. Ghislain's mind was something processing everything down to the molecular level and recreating it. Transmutation and other powers allowed him a great deal of strength.

As the skin moved around the frame he was beginning to handle the easier parts. He could have restored Hulderic's body to his prime condition of course. But that wasn't ideal it had to be exact for this to work. Every scare and injury along with the death scare had to be included. A mark that went in a circle around his neck similar to a blade slicing was formed. Ghislain was recreating the scars as he brought his other hand up. Facial hair and regular hair began to form. Creating the body was the hardest part as he and the Babylon System began working. They were tirelessly building and handling the situation as a whole. The restoration of Hulderic Hylham to defend his people as he should of. That was the only goal on Ghislain's mind at present. The Quincy were in a terrible situation as he looked on. Ghislain's figure rose from where he was previously. Walking around the body he'd built as his eyes scanned it. Everything was in place down to the eye color, now something remained. The being was dark skinned and couldn't pass for a human being.

He put his hand on the head of the man now as he breathed focusing as the color soon flooded it. Pigments that were missing due to the dark matter soon filled it. Using his transmutation and other gifts he made sure everything was as it was. It was as though Hulderic Hylham's lifeless body sat in front of Ghislain. He backed himself up as he brought his hands in front of him as he faced Hulderic's body. Slowly he raised his arms to his chests center as he exhaled softly. Taking one more deep breath a huge amount of power shot to the surface. As the surrounding area began to shake with fury as he began. Ghislain's hands glowed with raw power, unlike anything one could fathom. If he'd failed or done this wrong he would need to start over. 'Babylon Mainframe activate code Echelon. " He said softly as the place hummed to life around him. A huge blast hit the body hovering in the middle of the room.

Energy was being fed into it as he got ready further. Closing his eyes rememebering every moment of Hulderic Hylham's life. It was like viewing a movie in some ways that you saw from the front seat. You were watching things happen and feeling them as they occured. He saw Hulderic's past the planning and meticulous effort only to be driven insane. He could see every step and then the actions of making Sing an enemy. It was watching everything from the beginning to end. He'd experienced it thirty times as he opened his eyes. He got a sense of Hulderic's true personality. He was a man who'd gone in with good intentions. They turned into something dark and twisted. Yhwach's journey would be a rather interesting one someday. Hulderic was a willing member of the Vandenreich everything was clear. His eyes glanced down their it was everything he had glowing around him. It was like spiritual pressure but so much more. It was an essence of a person's being. If he lost it he started over again simple as that. Hulderic didn't leave his being even if someone interrupted.

He thrust both hands outwards and shot the power into Hulderic's body as the entire chamber exploded. It was as though a bomb had gone off as the chamber began shaking and cracking. The Babylon Mainframe fixed it and poured energy into Hulderic' body. Reishi was being supplied to help Ghislain with his efforts. He could get him partly there but the rest would need help. He couldn't do this completely on his own after all. Ghislain and his formers couldn't be much different but one thing was clear. He sensed an emotion in Yhwach that he didn't expect. Regret was rich when he spoke to him, he could feel it. When Ghislain had told them the situation they were in. He sensed that Yhwach wished he could have listened and not been struck by ego. He felt his arms burn as he released the memories and powers. It was such a fragile thing and he couldn't do both differently. The personality, memories, and being were attached to powers.

It was a foolish belief that you could get away with doing something so half-assed as not putting your power in. Ghislain felt his body trembling with exhaustion. He needed to make sure that he made Hulderic's body stable. It would take some time before he could give the former his powers back. Ghislain would have to recreate the Volstandig for his former Emperor. Creating one of those wasn't too difficult for him compared to this. Almost anything was easier than what he was doing presently. He gritted his teeth as he sent out one last shockwave of memories, his own body was smoking and smoldering. "Babylon...Code Alpha." He said breathing slightly as he almost fell backward. A chair formed behind him as he sat, feeling his body being healed. He'd taken damage doing this process it had taken everything he had. Just to stabilize the body of Hulderic Hylham. The Citadel was in the midst of feeding Hulderic Reishi and power back. Ghislain's energy was stored in the Citadel and growing constantly.

He glanced down as he pulled his locket out slowly. His burnt fingers and hands going over it. "I wish you were here Elizabeth, you'd be scolding me for being reckless, though." He said with a sad smile as his hand went over the photo inside. Ghislain's power as the Almighty was far more than just what he was doing. Dark Matter was a part of it but it was so much more. He could recreate and build Voldstandigs something few others could claim. Ghislain's power was something that neither Emperor before could do. He returned to the Emperor's place looking upon Hulderic and Yhwach now. "Hulderic's body is stable, it damaged me a bit to create the final pieces." He said looking at the two as he stood in the room with them. This place only Emperor's could traverse was like a second home. "Ghi, I have been wondering what about our Voldstandigs. Mine is gone and Yhwach's was destroyed ages ago I imagine." Hulderic said as his eyes stared at Ghislain who merely smiled.

Yhwach's eyebrow raised for a moment as they both waited. "I'll recreate them for you later on." Both men's expressions were the same as they seemed shocked without reason. Ghislain's power wasn't something one could understand. The power to create such things with his gifts were completely outside the normal. He was a puppet master in some ways that avoided fighting. "It's nothing special, I can't create new ones only things I have information on. The process is similar to the one today.I make the martial and then push the powers and abilities into it. Also, I am unable to use it's powered as they are special to the one who wielded it." Ghislain's power was impressive in one regard that even Yhwach regarded in respect. Even if the Quincy underwent tragedy he could restore them and their Voldstandigs. He was truly the Healer of the Quincy the Dark Eberhart would lead them to the future.

"Hulderic it will take some time before your body is at full power, I'll move your being into the body as soon as I recover." Hulderic couldn't speak still as he offered nothing but a nod. He seemed to be shocked at just how much Ghislain had hidden from them. Ghislain vanished from the room as a laugh filled the room. But it wasn't from the likes of Hulderic as his eyes shifted to Yhwach. "Looks like Jugram was right, that kid hid a lot from us.Hulderic our people and way of life may make a comeback with him." A grin formed on the face of the previous Emperor as he thought about it. His mistakes and Hulderic's being undone by the Third Emperor. " I knew he had hidden powers but that's just crazy. Ghi really is befitting the title of Emperor, he fought in the war without going all out..no matter the situation." Both men frowned a bit at the mention of the war and continued their wait.

Ghislain's eyes opened slowly as he looked around feeling his hands now as it appeared his recovery was going to take a while for it to be complete. His energy was refilling as he inhaled a bit. Something he never thought about was if he'd gone all out in the war. Perhaps he could have changed things back then, but he'd taken his closure. Closure with Radioactive was something he wanted desperately. But what had changed revenge into a desire for closure. It all came back to his darling Elizabeth who healed his heart. She changed everything for him and made him think clearly. "Report Babylon. He said as he sat in his chair watching the floating body for now. "All vitals are green, the subject is stable and waiting for further input." He leaned back relaxing for a moment as he rested his eyes. The room around where he stood looked like a bomb went off. Two places had black outlines on the floor. Where Ghislain was and where the body was floating at.

He would rest his power for a bit and recover before continuing and finishing this entire process tomorrow. Ghislain needed rest and to recover his power from this tiring experience.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Anonymous

Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:39 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

He lay asleep in the chair dreaming as he looked around the dream. He laid on his back, his head resting on his wife's lap. He'd dreamt of her frequently and didn't forget her. She was the memories that drove him. She kept him on the path of honor and many other things. Resting his eyes and mind were part of the due process for the young Emperor. Ghislain's hand reached up and touched her cheek. "I miss you so much, Elizabeth. I did something reckless so I guess you came to scold me?" His eyes looked up and she touched his hand. That soft delicate touch of the kind you can't find in the world. She had a delicate nature as she leaned down to kiss him on his lips. Was this a real a meeting between the Husband and Wife? It was hard to say as he responded to her touch. He felt the waves of her hair cover him in warmth. Ghislain wouldn't lie every time he saw her. It felt like his heart skipped beats. Nothing in this world compared to dreams or even memories about her. He hoped he could join her wherever she went. If she was in hell he would join her without fail. He didn't care about the suffering or pain that came. Ghislain was loyal to Elizabeth and always had been. His wife's essence didn't exist in him like others. He wasn't the Emperor at the time. He felt like these dreams were her way of coming down to scold him. She didn't speak they shared quiet moments like this one. Beneath a Norway Maple Tree common to the region. This was Germany before the world changed so drastically. He remembered those images, the skies so blue you could sink into them. It was a beautiful world in every aspect one could imagine. She and he would share this tender moment that came so rarely for the Emperor. Ghislain wasn't sure why as maybe it was mercy or just his desire. It didn't really matter as this brought him happiness. She ran her delicate fingers through his blonde hair as he lay there. Ghislain's time here was at an end, he would see her another time hopefully.

His eyes opened slowly fluttering back to life. He'd fallen asleep for a day as his orbs focused on the body of Hulderic. It seemed most of the reishi had been restored thus far. The Babylon Mainframe was carrying its share of the load. But Ghislain had yet to really reveal his power as the Architect just yet. His power to do so wasn't something that came easy by any means. First thing was to recreate the destroyed Voldstandig of Hulderic Hylham. He remembered every detail, as his eyes shut. Studying it and taking in every single point of it as he brought both hands upwards. Slowly a spark formed in front of him as matter began to create the figure of the Voldstandig. It was a slow process but nowhere near as taxing as yesterdays. He still had a headache from that part. Remembering everything Hulderic had done and experienced. Pushing memories into the brain to make sure everything functioned. The power needed was being fueled to the body by the Citadel Mainframe. There were some clear drawbacks that came from Hulderic being formed.

Ghislain had worked himself to exhaustion to do the feat for the man. Creating Hulderic wasn't a simple feat that came without effort. He'd damaged himself and needed time to recover from it. But creating Hulderic's Voldstandig was a rather simple task. It was easier than making one from scratch. He exhaled as he used his gravity powers and levitated it to Hulderic's frame. His form stood up as he put the badge form of Hulderic's on Hulderic's clothing. Everything had been painstakingly recreated at the moment of death. Ghislain memorized every single detail and fabric of the man. Now came the last pieces of the puzzle for Hulderic Hylham. The first was to move his essence into the body. And after that, it would be messy in here. He needed to push every last bit of energy in him into the body. Bringing the Matter to life and creating the body of his former Emperor. He couldn't return the two lost things to the man. This wasn't life it was a job of serving to protect those who weren't ready.

Ghislain knew Hulderic and Yhwach understood. Right now the Quincy were shaken and needed protection at this place. This key moment in memory they needed a defender. Who better than the two Emperors with their combined experience. Ghislain could restore them to full power mostly due to his power as the Architect. He knew the exact amount they had when alive. He was able to calculate and judge how long they would need. Yhwach was the real hard one that he couldn't do right now. Hulderic was within his capabilities. Something he assumed Yhwach had figured out from a glance. Perhaps it came from the training the two did together. Ghislain's breathing slowed for a moment as he brought both hands in front of him. This was a process that was slow and would require a moment. He was retrieving the essence of Hulderic Hylham. It wasn't something like pulling a fish or power out. He was getting the Emperor's essence that slept in him awakened and brought forward.

It wasn't so easy to do either as he felt the Emperor's essence in a way set before him. He shoved it forward with one hand slamming it into the chest of Hulderic. Just as it went all the way in the body came life. Air exhaled from it as though life had come into being. The eyes cleared and came into focus as he caught Ghislain's frame. "Easy does it Ghi, you can't be falling apart yet. After all your not done right?" Ghislain caught his own breath and rubbed at his eyes using Hulderic to aid himself up. "Correct only one part remains to fuel your body with the needed resources." He said thinking on the energy output right now. Hulderic's body was fragile presently he'd not returned the power to the Emperor yet. He'd been pouring it in and the body had taken it well. Now came the hardest part perhaps before him. Using his power and crashing down upon Hulderic all his strength. Making sure every drop flowed back into the man and allowed him his power.

A defender for the future stood before him, nothing so simple as a dream or lost memory. Hulderic and Yhwach knew the mistakes they'd made. By letting their personal grudge and vendettas finally kill this species. Ghislain was set on fixing the broken past. The White Past between the three and hidden ambition was something hard to ignore. They met on a cold day in Germany first. Ghislain remembered that day clearly as he walked over sitting down. Directing Hulderic to stay connected to the Babylon's tether for now. Ghislain crossed his legs as he focused and concentrated. He needed to dig deep for this to be completed entirely. This was his duty as Emperor to use the resources he had for protection. Ghislain could, of course, awaken Yhwach as well. But something told him his power wasn't there yet or the former Emperor had a goal. Did he plan to try and take Ghislain's body? No that was unlikely due to the nature of their contract and how it functioned.

Yhwach's essence was there not his soul, it made it impossible to take control. Ghislain sat as the entire structure began to tremble. The Citadel began making repairs and studying the room as barriers and other things were put in place. Protecting the outside area as he sat channeling his power. Precise control, he needed to summon the exact amount forward. Hulderic's power was immense and half had been handled. He had been doing every single calculation one could imagine. Thinking and finding the answer to what Hulderic' current power was. It was an easy answer as the condensed orb in front of him tried to grow only to be made smaller. He was channeling enough force to destroy a portion of Antarctica in his hands. Keeping the condensed energy stabilized and in front of him was hard. This was energy that was for Hulderic especially. It was designed for that body and everything. Ghislain was the Architect something few could claim. He'd never seen Yhwach look surprised before.

It wasn't as though his power had a great deal of combat effectiveness. It was a power that came with its own set of rules. He could create many things he'd seen or came into contact with. He was able to memorize how they were crafted and make them. That was why his Bankai that was stolen worked differently from others. He'd made a method for the Bankai to sustain itself off of his own powers. Ghislain was that gifted when it came to these fields. It wasn't as though he was an equal to some greats. But he did earn his right to stand among them. He was a gifted inventor and designer in his own right. Though he never saw what he did as inventing really. This was merely his way of doing something. Anything for the people who needed it most. Ghislain was a capable hand at best in his mind. He kept precise watch over the energy occasionally compressing its size. Making sure when he fired this into Hulderic's body it didn't explode. Killing both of them with some foolish accident would have been dumb.

Hell of a thing to explain to his wife at that. He wanted to see her after a Heroic passing, not something stupid like that. So his focus remained razor sharp as he watched the locked room closely. The Mainframe kept the place together from imploding on itself. This was going well for the most part. His applying the defenses too it was wise. The amount of power present was amazing. The shame was he couldn't just take this power for himself. The drawback on his power the Architect was that. No matter what he created he couldn't use it for personal usage. That was one of the rules set on his power he realized early on. He tried to give himself a second Voldstandig and well that didn't work. He was, however, able to make his own different from any other one present at the time. Ghislain's creativity in that regard was immense. The only thing he could really complain about was how taxing it was. This part was all about being precise with his energy control and creation.

Manipulation was something Ghislain was extremely good at with his power as an A. This wasn't something he intended to do all the time, however. Making the second version of himself with his powers aside from releases would be interesting. Ghislain could have done that now that he thought about it. Someone able to use his powers with its own supply of reishi it generated. That was a fascinating idea for later on and fighting. Ghislain slowly moved his hand over and under the orb. He released it now gently to float into the chest of Hulderic. He watched as it traveled in slow motion almost. He couldn't fathom it moving any faster. His body tensed as he got ready for what came next. Annihilation or Salavation was the question as he watched it touch Hulderic's chest. The orb went inside before a massive explosion of spiritual pressure went out. The process had been a success he spoke now as he fell backwards. "Stay in the Citadel for a while and let the Mainframe examine you..Make sure your stablized to protect them." Ghislain had done the impossible and created Hulderic a body and returned him to his power. He felt exhausted as a bed formed under his body and he drifted into slumber.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breathing Life into Darkness Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Breathing Life into Darkness Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:52 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...