Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

The Faces Behind the Characters

+54
punchout414
Henrex
Moka
Nix Shraik
THEFROST
Cookies
Mujin
Starchyu
Naziel Kasigawa
Carter
Sage
Nitrogen
tina
Yukichiyu Senoku
Dexterity
CPKallday
Pammy
Ventriloquist
geekseagull
Horus Sariel
ざる
Zakuro
Jin Hoshigawa
Genpaku
Raiza Goryu
Snopy
Portaliya
Kaito_Kojuurou
Soniko
zetsurin
Tsubine
||Tsukuyomi||
Dai
||-BlankMystery-||
[ROOK]
Mithos
Pockeh
Rase
Gin
Blade
Taichou
Teitoku
Hayuko
Ninian
Jeff just Jeff
.:.☯AgentBlackBerry♣.:.™
Ravana
Akemi★
Grand
M A G I
supa cute chibi
Majestic Moose
Chao
Dr.Hiro
58 posters
Go down
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: The Faces Behind the Characters

Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:45 am
Huh...
Could have sworn I had posted a pic here already. Well, since I haven't:

The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 25694_415652734459_3689139_n

Now that I think about it, this is a little bit older of a pic. When I get a more current one, I'll post it. Granted, haven't changed much XD

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Jin Hoshigawa
Jin Hoshigawa
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Empty Re: The Faces Behind the Characters

Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:59 pm
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Zeekcopy_zpse84d83da The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Jincopy_zps3eccfca0 The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Jace_zps5142b68c
(Click the image to go to the profile)
Zakuro
Zakuro
Starter Member

Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:40 pm
Me:

Removed.. posted new pics.. the old ones were ewwww

Last edited by Zakuro, the CDing Lobster on Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:19 am
I look absolutely terrible, but this was taken a few weeks back to show how long my hair had got.

Spoiler:

The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Ap8OoJO

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:15 am
Took this about two seconds ago. Pretty happy with how I look, currently.

Spoiler:

The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Ap8OoJO

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue33500/2500The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:49 pm
The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Hni_0010

Oh shit, it's a Horus! I gotta say, I'm surprised with the quality of the 3DS camera.
geekseagull
geekseagull
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Empty Selfie~ <3

Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:26 pm
The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 P60s_seagull_on_post_close_up

The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Kai-smile2_55952337
Ventriloquist
Ventriloquist
Starter Member
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue10/100The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:31 am
I find this thread extremely brave. As a lot of times people are VERY much against showing themselves IRL to RP groups. ^.^ So I shall join dis. Without further a due, the face of Vent.

Spoiler:

"Everybody Lies"
The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 71f

Nihility:
Pammy
Pammy
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue40/100The Faces Behind the Characters - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:43 pm
Well. (that's all I'll say)

Spoiler:

And yes, this is the cleanest it gets. Unless my parents come over to clean. No i don't care D:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum