Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Henrex's Custom Kido Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Henrex's Custom Kido Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Henrex's Custom Kido Empty Henrex's Custom Kido

Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:26 am
Henrex's Custom Kido Q83eKaM

» Kido Spell Name: Eyes of The Spirits

» Kido Spell Type: Supportive Kido is probably the best wording choice for this.

» Kido Spell Usage: Only Henrex can use this, however, he CAN willingly teach this to someone.

»Kido Incantation: Souls of the passed! Allow this one to see what many dream to see, but fear to realize!

» Kido Spell Effects: This Kido begins after the incantation is complete, with the color of the spiritual energy of the caster expelled from the caster's fingertips. The caster's fingertips would need to be near the target's eyes. This would cause the spiritual energy to lightly cover their eyes, allowing them to see spiritual entities. This would include Shinigami, Pluses, and, unfortunately, Hollows as well. This spell is permanent, however, the caster CAN remove the effect. This is done by simply willing the spiritual energy of the caster to vanish.

» Notes: This Kido spell will only be used when he his introducing a new member to the Astillon Family, who is NOT spiritually aware.

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Henrex's Custom Kido Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Henrex's Custom Kido Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Henrex's Custom Kido Empty Re: Henrex's Custom Kido

Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:29 am
[adm]Denied based on what I talked to you about in Xat. If anyone has issue with this, message me.[/adm]

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread