Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The Dark Eberhart Meets the Frozen Heroine [Hero Quest] Empty The Dark Eberhart Meets the Frozen Heroine [Hero Quest]

Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:25 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE DEPTHS

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: 1901

The message was out as he looked over the Summit.Ghislain sat waiting for her to arrive having left home. He'd put the children to sleep and made sure Cirno Iramasha got his message. Everything was leading up towards a meeting between them. Ghislain knew some things were off about him presently. He'd gone and arranged a non-violence pact with Sing and her people. Met with Mana and sensed more knowledge in that dark fountain then one should fathom. He met with Radioactive afterwards and found closure for him and his beloved wife. Ghislain was a complex figure for many to take. His goal was a strange one to many, but he desired for those children to never face war. He didn't want them to grow up the way Yhwach had forced on him. He and the previous Emperor fought extremely often about it. Within that place he could meet with him, his eyes glanced down towards his hand. It was almost time for her to show up, he didn't prepare pleasantries. He showed an interest in joining the heroes to help out.

Ghislain wasn't like others who joined just to join the group. He had a motive to some extent. He needed to protect those dreams the children had. Anita wanted to be a famous musician and play the violin. Adrian wanted to be a writer, Dmitri wanted to be a Doctor. Little dreams like that had to be protected and it was the duty of those tainted to do so. Ghislain had seen the nightmare of war already. He'd seen the extinguishing of two Quincy Emperors. He didn't know how they could ignore the pleas. These people cried out for peace and tried to find it. Ghislain was familiar with the name Cero Tesla now as he read about him. Exploits and the deeds he'd done for them. Ghislain would be sure to find him and thank him properly. Also to beg his forgiveness for what should have been being something else. Ghislain should have stood up long ago and ceased the reigns from Yhwach. He knew it now but wondered could he of done it?

Could he of defeated Yhwach or would he of died by the wayside like many others. It was a situation of the past again. The time for the past was fleeting at best, it was time to consider the future. And one person he wished to be allied with was Cirno Iramasha. Perhaps, she would understand his position better than most. Heroes were something he wished lived in that era. That wasn't the era of heroes sadly, it was the era of butchers. Nothing but monsters the killed on a scale of thousands. To realize what kind of time period it was, the Quincy's fate is all one must look at to realize it. Ghislain sighed and rubbed at the necklace pendant softly. "Give me strength and wisdom Elizabeth." He said to himself calmly before slipping it away. It was time to wait for her now. The Summit was a different place than he'd expected it to be. Ghislain couldn't picture a place like this for his people. A question rang out how many would react negatively to him coming here? Would sort of adversity would he face here? Ghislain could only await the arrival of Cirno Iramasha from here.

He went where the meeting should take place for him to join in.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Dark Eberhart Meets the Frozen Heroine [Hero Quest] Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Dark Eberhart Meets the Frozen Heroine [Hero Quest] Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

The Dark Eberhart Meets the Frozen Heroine [Hero Quest] Empty Re: The Dark Eberhart Meets the Frozen Heroine [Hero Quest]

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:02 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------