Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Regalia Empty Regalia

Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:34 pm
Regalia FrSC0tv

» Item Name: Regalia
» Item Type: Quincy Race

» Used For: The Regalia's uses depend on the type of Regalia used by someone. It can be used for any function depending on the type that is used. While only one Regalia may be used by a Quincy at a time.

» Item Description: Regalia come in four different forms each with powers very different from one another. The piece of equipment functions similar to the old Bankai stealing equipment. But it went a step further by developing a familiar of sorts. The forms are as follows. Humanoid Regalia looks and function like a human and can use powers from their owner generally. They also can form into weapons generally making them transformable weapons. Beast Regalia comes in like lions, tigers, or bears generally. They have forms that are known as travel forms. Which let them function as jewelry or something on their person. Their powers have something to do with the animal they are based on most of the time. Ancient Regalia takes the form of deceased creatures that are gone such as dinosaurs. The forms here once again have something to do with what they were made after. It has a lot to do with the physical traits of the Ancient Regalia in question. Mythical Regalia is very special and different depending on their nature. But only one per Mythical creature exists. Making them very rare and extremely hard to get a hold of. The Noble Clans have a large number of the Mythical Regalia presently. While these are formidable weapons Quincy may only wield one at a time. Making them extremely valued for those who want to wield them. but these are challenging to wield and require a great deal of resolve and time for the user generally.

A regalia's strength is one thing only, it's a piece of equipment a familiar for the Quincy. It doesn't grow to strength like a Zanpakutō or something of that nature. It functions in a way that is very similar to those of the weapons on the show RWBY. For those who aren't aware of how they work, youtube is your friend. Now these are a bit more advanced while they do generally have ranged forms to go with it. They can be used as armor as it does depend on the user. A Regalia is a living version of weapons or tools the Hunters us in RWBY. Power wise they do have one generally, but it is a trait tied to what the creature is.

Spoiler:

» Obtained From: Regalia are given to people in a form that generally wouldn't make sense. A necklace or pendant but they only respond to Quincy Blood. When awoken they serve the Quincy who awoke them and no others till they are passed on again.

» Yen Price: Each Quincy has the potential to make a Regalia it is something that could be bought under the right circumstances. But the value would depend entirely on which kind of Regalia you were selling. The Beast Regalia wouldn't sell as much as a Mythic Regalia would.

» Notes: Upon approval as a site item I will create an entire backstory and style for them and how they were crafted. Along with more details for how they function overall and a template.

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:29 pm; edited 5 times in total
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Regalia Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Regalia Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Regalia Empty Re: Regalia

Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:00 am

«I'VE GOT AN ISSUE HERE I DON'T GET»

One of my primary concerns is the fact I don't know how strong these beast are suppose to be. Are they suppose to be a few tiers weaker than their character? Please state how strong they are supposed to be.

Regalia WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:35 am
Alright, this is sort of why I think Game suggested talking to you, I added more details to them. I have a history of progress for them. But what would you suggest in terms of how they should function. I am looking for input as I want to add to the Quincy in a healthy and safe way. I will pm you the history i have so far, it does cover a bit of what I have come up with.
Anonymous

Mon Jun 20, 2016 2:07 pm
Alright it's done feel free to click the spoiler and review, I added a bit more detail to them to kind of further explain things.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Regalia Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Regalia Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:23 pm

«EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD HERE»

Good, good. After speaking with Game, I'll go ahead and approve it now.

Regalia WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Regalia Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Regalia Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:01 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
CPKallday
CPKallday
The KFC of PH
The KFC of PH
OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Regalia Left_bar_bleue25/100Regalia Empty_bar_bleue  (25/100)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:20 pm
[adm]Didn't know we archived Universal Race Equipment because the creator of the item left the site.
Unarchived, and not to be archived again.[/adm]

Regalia Sbb1I7e
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Regalia Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Regalia Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:51 pm
[mod]Unarchived. I blame the Mass Archival for archiving it despite apparently not being archivedable? [/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum