Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Demon Queen Welcomes You To Enter The The Colosseum Of Madness [Tournament Event Intro] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Demon Queen Welcomes You To Enter The The Colosseum Of Madness [Tournament Event Intro] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Demon Queen Welcomes You To Enter The The Colosseum Of Madness [Tournament Event Intro] Empty The Demon Queen Welcomes You To Enter The The Colosseum Of Madness [Tournament Event Intro]

Sat Jun 25, 2016 3:39 pm
[PLAY THE POSTING MUSIC]

Artist: KKHTA - Song: Hartman Youkai Girl [Arrange] - Word Count: 1735

Build a castle, build a castle~! The Queen was going to build a blood castle! Like a child out at play, The Ruler of Demons was dashing throughout mountains of Greece's outlands for fun -- and big things! Today was a very important day! It was the day she was going to announce her special little tournament for the survival of Greece! Ohhhhh yessss! It was going to be quite hellish for the gladiators she would assemble, but they were going to need a fitting arena to bare their lives on the line.

SO!

That's when Miss Manic Mana got the brilliant idea to kill a hundred thousand birds with one stone. Out in the neck of these grizzly woods, The Royal Demoness commanded that all civilians make themselves scarce and get out of dodge so that she can do her dirty work! As, after all, the lovely little helpers of Shadow Fall had gathered roughly one hundred thousand rebels who were plotting against The Queen. Granted, most of them held about as much potential as a cold potato, but she'd make great use of them in the events to come.

There were many sorts of women, children, men, adults, elderly, disabled and just about every kind of person you can think of gathered here. All of them were chained down to the ground by their wrist and ankles, while their powers were suppressed and all of them seemed to be dressed in pale white gowns; like the kind you'd find in a shabby hospital.

And, if it wasn't clear enough, all of them had been gathered here in order to be skewed and butchered by The Demon Queen. Since, as she hurled enough gooey green vomit to fill an entire city, this extract of her body would become to infuse and merge with the helpless prisoners caught in it's wake. Many of them were screaming for their lives; to the point where a great deal of the children in the gathering could be heard calling for their mommy and daddy.

Yet -- help would not come!

No!

They were destined for two things: to fuel Mana's hunger. And the second? To provide excellent stadium material!

As, through her sub-atomic manipulation of her body, Mana could eat them from the outside and have many of the thousands of people around her suddenly erupt into blobs of bloody human, shinigami and demon extract! For their bodies would explode with green shaded tendrils; pushing out all the skin, bones, organs from their once whole shells; while redirecting the blood to gather into the heavens above to form a mass sphere of crimson extract. As, they had been fused and made one with Mana to do with as she pleased!

Thus -- those oh-so-wonderful horrified screams had been heard roaring out all around, but one by one they would be silenced. Sure, a few tried to escape, but they wouldn't make it far enough from the chains for it to make a difference. Those who could resist her pull were merely skewed by flying tendrils which extended from The Queen's spine. Hundreds upon hundreds of them generated for the unlucky few who managed to strive off her influence. They would suffer a most painful death until every inch of their internal bodies were filled with her razor sharp tendrils and the life was crushed out of them.

"Run away? That's a pretty sad thought, s'ugahs. It would make me feel oh-so-terribly lonely! Don't be afraid; I'll make sure you are never alone inside me, sweeties!"

There was a pleasant tone had to the voice of Mana; despite the psychotic murderous scene unfolding. As from her demonic aura, there seemed to be the sounds of children laughing, men shouting and women cheering. Yes, the many hundreds of millions of damned souls sealed within her body were all welcoming these new recruits home and Mama Mana couldn't wait to nurture and take care of them!

[ABILTIY USED]

Spoiler:

She was reaping souls left and right, but she really needed to hurry up and get on with the plans! The Queen of Demons didn't wanna be late to her event! So, after about one hundred fifty five thousand gallons of blood had been gathered, the corruption was set to take place. As the influence of Mana's organic presence would infect this blob and allow her to transmute the particles and atoms sealed within the blood in order to change it to a stone-like material.

What was now in the sky had been, essentially, a giant black rock. But, in time, it would shift and contort. Breaking apart piece by piece, bit bit by and transforming into a massive emerald and shade Colosseum. There would be hundreds of arenas, thousands of resting chambers, numerous bedrooms, infinite dining halls and the width of this structure would increase to cover the skyline of Athens with how mass it became.

Indeed, it was the fitting place to hold a tournament of absolute madness!

...or a suitable place to hold her boredom!

Ah, that former sounds better!

At any rate, she needed to clean up the mess she made like a good little girl. As there were still organs, bones and guts for as far as the eye could see. So, the many hundreds gem green tendrils behind Mana formed shark-like teeth across every inch of their embodiment. From there, it was just a matter of having those lovely things scatter across the field and devour each and every body part until The Queen had her fill.

Some tasted like candy, a few were like prime rib steaks, others gave off strong bitter flavors and some were spicy, spicy; it was all happening at once and driving The Queen to an absolute frenzy as she let out a wicked holler as the surge of new life came in her. Indeed, an act of destruction did constitute as a chaotic element and she could fill her appetite for a little while with this stunt.

So, as she patted her belly, The Queen would let out an unsightly burp and spit out a few bones from her mouth that couldn't' be digested properly. From there, our Manic Little Ruler would then point towards the center of Athens and have the massive arena levitate there with what appeared to be a sense of telekinetic prowess; as her energy was holding the structure and transporting it to the center of the city.

"HUP, TWO, THREE FOUR! HUP, TWO, THREE FOUR! WE GOT A WORLD TO ENTERTAIN, BOYS AND GALS! LET'S MAKE IT SNAPPY!"

A short flight to the center of town, the whole metropolis would stop, look and stare in awe at the colossal structure hovering the atmosphere above. When everything stopped for The Queen, that's when she knew that she had a crowd to work with! So, she'd broadcast this message for all those throughout Earth and beyond to hear her call:

"Hola, hola my s'ugahs and sweets of Earth! The name is Mana Asthavon and I'm here to make your boring lives a lot more interesting. I've had my thrills and chills with the past few years of attacks with Shadow Fall and Vanguard, but I decided that....those events were ultimately boring!"

As the mental image of Mana's figure came into mind to those open to her thoughts, a soft shrug would be seen coming from the horned demon as her emerald shaded eyes looked so dull. But, they'd soon lighten up as this pale-skinned snake slithered her tongue and blathered on!

"So, the reason I am here is because of my amazing decision to host a tournament for the freedom of Greece. I'm calling this competition: The Colosseum of Madness! It's a rad lil' title, don'tcha think, babes? My lovely little game will be hosted in ten days during June 25th, 2416. It is located in Athens, Greece and ya can't miss this massive chunk of earth flying over the city! Well, unless ya are blind or something."

After that mouth-full of words were uttered out in a manic glee, The Queen would then change to the visual image of The Colosseum of Madness hovering above Athens in order to cement the picture in everyone's head.

"Annnnnnnnnnnnnnyway, dearies, the rules are pretty simple. There will be one on one matches within the arena. In order to win Greece, you must win six matches and have no mo' than three loses. If ya have mo' than three loses, then ya' will be disqualified and thrown out of the tournament! A match can be considered lost when a person dies, faints, gives up or is unable to fight back! Oh, and I reserve the rights to modify the rules and ya' bet not bring any trouble to my sweet little home! Any person on Earth is allowed to enter and I will judge each match! Opponents will have the option to be healed by me or my associates before every round and I'll grant special little tokens to those who perform well!"

With a clap of her hands, she'd finish explaining a lot of the mumbo jumbo and would be seen flying backwards into the arena and gagging on her breath as she pulled at the collar of her dress. Through a snap of her fingers, The Queen would use her summoning magic -- in order to summon a glass of water. This vixen was mighty thirsty after blabbing on for that long. So, she needed to quench her thirst and drink up before more words were spewed out of her mouth!

"Too much talking, this is getting boring and drying my mouth out here. Really, babes, all you have to do is find the courage to show up! ...oh, and the general public is allowed to tour around the place as we get things in order for the big fight! So please, don't let me down and make this fun, dearies! Ciao~!"

Click.

The message was cut off and the games had been set!

LET'S GET READY TO PLAY BALL!

The Demon Queen Welcomes You To Enter The The Colosseum Of Madness [Tournament Event Intro] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum