Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
ScS 7. Left_bar_bleue0/0ScS 7. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

ScS 7. Empty ScS 7.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:10 pm
48 finally reached his destination. Before he got there, his companion; Ms. ballstick, was already there sitting on the tar roof of Karakura town hospital. She seemed impatient, probably mad that 48 took so long to come. she was smoking a cigarette and the briefcase she had earlier was no longer on her person. Before landing on the roof, 48 threw the two boys towards it so that he could land without crashing through the roof, they were 17 feet away from it so hopefully not too much damage was done to the boys upon their landing. 49 landed gracefully on the building expecting the boys to have landed before him and regained their composure. 48 looked around and then shifted his gaze back to ms.Ballstick.

"Good job Nathan, I didn't expect them to come with you so willingly." she said with a smirk. "So are you handing them over to the coven? You are a hunter after all." She said with a smile on her face. 48 shook his head slowly and then turned to the boys.
"First things first, I'll tell you what we are doing. I'm going to enhance the strength in all of your muscles, enhance all five of your senses and change your blood type to one that repulses people like me so that it would be less likely that some random asshole will try and drain you of your blood. After that the four of us are going to get used to each others company, then we will go forth for training. I will consult with my superior to see if I can make you apart of the Coven or not. For now I need to ask you all, do you understand?"

ScS 7. 5-Copy

I'm, sitting in my room, with a needle in my hand.
Waiting for the tomb, of some ol' dying man.
Haru66
Haru66
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

ScS 7. Empty Re: ScS 7.

Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:27 pm
Haru was breathing hard from starting to have a mini panic attack from the man moving so fast through the area but this got worst when he found himself hovering above the roof. He was calming down since he thought the man had him and would keep him from falling but he was wrong. He felt the man let go of his hand which made him scream out, " WAIT WAIT! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" The wind was making Haru's hair fly back behind him as he was soaring through the air so he decided to let his arm to take most of the damage of the fall. He spun his body to it's right side, slamming into the roof with his right arm taking most of the damage but he didn't care, what he mostly cared about was if his brother survived his fall.

He sat up from the roof, looking towards the man as he also landed down with grace. All of a sudden, he heard the man speaking quickly to him about a whole bunch of stuff like enhancing their muscles and all that weird nonsense. A confused look would go across Haru's face as he said, "I guess?.."
Aeyo
Aeyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 4:43 pm
Aeyo had still not fully recovered all of his sense, he was getting tired from all the events that occurred from his playful trip into the forest. He took 48's hand, and the next thing he knew he was hovering over some building, him and his brother launched ahead. The building was a good bit away, but he was rapidly gaining distance. He crossed his arms in front of his head as he heard his brother scream out. He didn't want anything to happen to his newly restored head.

As he impacted with the roof he slid, scraping up his forearms and knees, tearing his already torn pants even further. He cried out in pain, biting his lip to hold back most of it. The pressure on his lip caused a small trickle of blood as he slowly stood up, his knees wobbling in fear of the person who had just launched him towards a building. Seeing his brother's calmer attitude relaxed him as he walked back over to the rest of the people. "Well.. If Haru is in I'll go ahead with it.."
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:04 pm
48 nodded towards the two boys and then chuckled. "No matter what you feel your body go through, be prepared. Pain is a neccesaty for evolution." 48 said before removing his mask to show a a sad looking face, eyes as dark blue as the coat he wore. "Oh, by the way, My name is Nathan Wallace." He said before grabbing the kid (Haru) and pulling him towards his fangs. He sunk his teeth into his neck and started rearanging his organs, he dissolved them all quickly, which would probably cause serious pain, and then rebuilt them so that his muscles and his fives senses were stronger than they were before. He also made a few modifications, like add a new Organ to his body 48 called 'the clit'. When pressed hard enough it could case the boy to excessively bleed from his orfaces. 48 placed this tiny organ underneath his bicep, and made it so that it wouldn't interfere with his movements and so that it wouldn't be detectable to the boy. After he finished he threw the boy to the ground quickly, it was very difficult for him to resist draining the kid dry with all that blood in his mouth.

48 looked over towards the other boy and before he could process what happened, he jumped towards him and bit into his neck repeating the process. Ms.Ballstick drew her 9mm in case the two boys tried to fight back or run.

ScS 7. 5-Copy

Haru66
Haru66
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:18 pm
Haru heard that pain was involved but this didn't stop him to give the man what he wanted. He started to sigh a bit as he got up from the ground and watched the man as he started to lunge towards him. His eyes widened as he felt his fangs slam into his neck but then it felt like his eyes were gonna pop out of his socket as he felt the intense pain go through his body since his organs were dissolving. His eyes started to roll back into his head as he felt the man throw his limp body onto the floor.
Aeyo
Aeyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:41 pm
Aeyo watched his brother go through the agonizing process, he figured he'd try and man up about it, and be a good example for his brother. He tried to prepare himself as he watched Haru fall to the...Roof? He winced in pain as the teeth sank into him, screaming in agony as his muscles and organs were destroyed and recreated. It felt as if every fiber of his body was being torn to shreds and rubbed all over the ground, he had felt nothing like this before, not even in the emotions he felt when he was told his parents were dead. He dug his nails into his hands, causing them to bleed as he did his best to hold back the pain, collapsing as the process when completed.
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 7:18 pm
48 wiped his mouth on his sleeve, cleaning the blood off. Then he looked over at the two kids with his mask on. "You two were pretty cool about all of this. I'm going to go kidnap a few shinigami, so. . ." 48 reached into his pocket and took out a credit card "Here, use this to get yourself a room in a hotel or something. You won't be in any danger, Ms.Ballstick is going to keep an eye on you from a distance." 48 said before jumped down from the roof and shouting; "Don't worry, I'll find you when I have to."

[Exit]

ScS 7. 5-Copy

Haru66
Haru66
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:10 pm
Haru was looking up at the sky, feeling very refreshed like as if he was born again. He sat up from the roof top and picked up the credit card, placing it into his pocket while getting up from the roof top with his knees wobbling a bit. A little pain would shoot through his body as he started to walk towards his Brother's body carefully since they were on top of a roof and did not want to run since he would have probably slipped and fell off. He sat down next to his body and started to look up at the sky again saying," Yo bro... he said he was gonna kidnap some things called shinigami..what is that?"

(After Aeyo post, Exit.)
Aeyo
Aeyo
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:15 pm
Aeyo felt much better now, although he was still rather tired, his muscles slightly ached from the process, but he expected this to go away shortly. He accepted the credit card from 48 and watched as the figure left, listening to his words. He examined his brother, with a confused look on your face. "Good question. Maybe they're just a name for people like that guy? He sighed, and headed towards the only way he saw to get off of the roof. He was unsure what he'd do next, but he'd definitely enlist in some new clothes for him and his brother with the newfound money.
[Exit]
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:10 pm
Archived
48 is too busy RPing with Narutards to return on this site.

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum