Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Jes
Jes
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Home Sweet Home (11th/Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Home Sweet Home (11th/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Home Sweet Home (11th/Open) Empty Home Sweet Home (11th/Open)

Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:19 am
Few Shinigami coming out of Academy put the 11th Gotei in their list of top Divisions they wanted to be apart of. Fewer still put the 11th Gotei as their only choice of Division. And as if that wasn't strange enough, the Shinigami who did just that was a woman. Yet, there was Seika, walking towards the Division Barracks with the blade hung along her back and her right hand on the sheath strap.

It allowed her to pull the blade forward and draw it in a single smooth motion, should she wish to. It appeared a foolish choice, holding it with her right hand, since she'd be unable to draw it and hold onto that strap...were she right handed. A little surprise she used to her advantage more than a few times in Rukongai.

She was bound and determined to get into the 11th Division, not that it was particularly hard to get into. Remembering some of her classmates thinking of different ways they could warm up to some of the Captains to get into the Division. Some of the Captains were real picky. Kenpachi Zaraki wasn't exactly picky...you just had to meet a few requirements; love fighting and be able to stand up when the time came to do so.

Looking at the open barrack doors for a moment, chewing on the splinter of fresh wood like a toothpick absently before stepping into the Division entirely. It was now or never and she'd be in the 11th, or she wouldn't be in any of them. None of them suited her. They were all soft, preferring words and kido and trickery to raw talent and brute force.

True, she had a few tricks of her own, but she didn't employ them often. The ethereal growl in the back of her mind a sign that Urufu could feel her anticipation; or perhaps he could smell the combat this place embodied as a whole. Either way, for the first time in a long time Seika and Urufu agreed on something...they were home.

"Yoh!" Looking around with those keen eyes of hers. The place seemed a bit deserted. Maybe she missed drills or something? "Tch...figures." Muttered to herself as she took a few more steps towards the open courtyard that was obviously used for sparring or settling disputes. Or both.

She took a seat on the edge of one of the walkways that circled the courtyard and leaned back against one of the support posts. Her laid the sword on her left side, the hilt within inches of her hand and she settled in to wait.

If they were on drills, she might be in to wait for a few hours. She could try to hunt down their reiatsu, but it might be better if she just waited here for them to return. Of course, she wouldn't go any further than the courtyard she was in. It was one thing to just waltz into the 11th District, it was another to go wandering around.

Careta - Arrancar - 0-3+

Alyon - Iramasha - 1-1

Yachiru Kusajishi - Shinigami - 2-1+

Otahu - Vizard - 2-2+

Seika - Shinigami - 3-1+
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Home Sweet Home (11th/Open) Left_bar_bleue7380/100Home Sweet Home (11th/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Home Sweet Home (11th/Open) Empty Re: Home Sweet Home (11th/Open)

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:13 am
Home Sweet Home (11th/Open) Kenpachiheader

Kenpachi Zaraki normally would be awake, trying to find Ichigo as he was a Captain nowadays. However, today...something told him not to. Maybe it was Yachiru over his shoulder or Ikkaku's advice to fight Ichigo using "the mind's eye." What a load of bullshit. Kenpachi hated the philosophical things such as "the mind's eye." It didn't add to the fun of the fight so why use it?

Kenpachi always believed that fun came before working. Of course, this applied to the big man himself. One of his activities he'd do before he'd start working would be his afternoon nap. Yes, even a grown man of his stature requires some extra sleep. The muscular giant slept on the floor near the door in his office. His office was near the barracks so he'd know when to wake up. It was an unofficial policy to never disturb the captain when he was taking his nap, and so the 11th Division would go around and do their own thing.

Kenpachi wasn't one to like being disturbed. He slept in his Shihakkuso, but not his Haori. The opening of the barracks doors didn't wake him but something else did. A woman's voice, almost yelling, awoke the sleeping near-giant. His eye twitched as he was awoken. He grabbed his haori and zanpakutou. He was pissed. His fist broke through the wall beside the woman whose voice had disrupted his nap.

Within seconds, his entire body broke through the wall. He bounced his zanpakutou on his back, making a sound that made normal people shit in their pants. His entire face was in a scowl. You could tell the anger that was from being awoken. He looked down at the young woman whom he believed was the one that woke him up.
"Are you the one that woke me up? Well?" Kenpachi leaned down and put his face right in front of hers. His rough skin, which was filled with scars, could be seen quite well at this close of a distance. His eye which wasn't covered looked at her straight in the eye. His tiny pupils barely moving. "Also, who the hell are you? I don't remember being notified of new members to my division...just tell me you're not from the Fourth. You better raise your sword if you are..." The giant leaned back and pulled his sword off of his back, metaphorically speaking. He pointed it at her throat, though the tip was about a foot away from her tender skin. Her reply would determine if she lived or died...

Tsubine's Character List
Jes
Jes
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Home Sweet Home (11th/Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Home Sweet Home (11th/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:30 am
Seika wasn't very good at sensing reiatsu, though she could if she really tried. The sudden stirring of it was monumental, however and Seika would guess even a human would be capable of feeling The Taichou of the 11th Gotei waking up unhappy. Her eyes opened just as the wall beside her started to crack and suddenly explode out.

Just as quick, she slid away as the Demon of the Gotei appeared and leveled his gaze on her. To Seik's credit, she didn't flinch away. Sure, the impact of the amount of reiatsu he had tried turning her knees to jelly, but she kept a cool expression.

"Are you the one that woke me up? Well?"

He leaned into her and she got a close up of the Captain. "So what if I did?" Too many years in the far districts of Rukongai set her bristling when he tried intentionally intimidating her. It worked, mind you, but Seika had just enough brass and not enough brains to fall in line.

-Wonderfully done, you pitiful brat! We're going to die before you're a year in that stupid uniform you wanted so badly!-

"Also, who the hell are you? I don't remember
being notified of new members to my division...just tell me you're not
from the Fourth. You better raise your sword if you are..."

"Tch...I'm the only one that managed to graduate that applied for the 11th Gotei as their Division." Those pale yellow eyes fell sharply on the blade being pointed at her and one could almost imagine fur bristling along her back. She didn't like anyone pointing a sword at her, unless they planned on killing her.

-Could be a fun fight...if I didn't think you'd die in a single swing. He smells like so much blood....-

She felt the odd wave of hunger as her Zanpakutou growled at her, the blade itself eager to be drawn for a fight and let loose. Seika, however, was not so eager to die. This was Kenpachi Zaraki...and she was a nobody wet out of the Academy. It would be suicide to draw.

Her head turned to one side, still watching him, as her lips pursed and she visible calmed down. "My name is Seika, and I've come to join your Division. Indeed, yours is the only one I applied to." Her lips pulled into a cocky grin before blowing a strand of hair from her face. "I was hoping to at least make myself known."

Careta - Arrancar - 0-3+

Alyon - Iramasha - 1-1

Otahu - Vizard - 2-2+

Seika - Shinigami - 3-1+
Jes
Jes
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:43 pm
[Thread Closed due to 12 day inactivity.]

Careta - Arrancar - 0-3+

Alyon - Iramasha - 1-1

Otahu - Vizard - 2-2+

Seika - Shinigami - 3-1+
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:53 pm
Archived.
You will be missed, Jes'Kins

Smiley face
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Home Sweet Home (11th/Open) Left_bar_bleue60/100Home Sweet Home (11th/Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 12, 2012 5:52 pm

2013 Rebuild: Old Threads
Threads of Members that have left are to be re-archived to the Old Thread Board.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum