Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Empty Re: Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People]

Sat Dec 23, 2017 1:21 pm
[adm]Updated the listings.[/adm]

Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Empty Re: Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People]

Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:49 pm
Eris Child Template

Character Name: Victoria du Belkane
Eris Child: Horkos
Reason: Well, this is the character I talked to you about back in October. Victoria was at the dredges of society, captured and enslaved. She prayed to anything that would take her oath so that she may have the powers to break her enslavement. Mana was the one that answered, giving her some power in return for Victoria's service. So, Victoria broke her enslavement and became oathsworn to Mana.

Role: Horkos is the best one for her. He's described as the personification of the curse inflicted upon those who swear a false oath—something Victoria would abhor doing to Mana herself. She's not Mana's guard dog or her "yes man." I see Victoria as Mana's hunting dog—the hound she sends out when someone has thought to betray her or Shadowfall. At the same time, Victoria would be a great recruitment tool for Shadowfall and Mana herself. Victoria loves the sense of control she has over her life now, even though it is simply a being she cannot fathom that holds her reins instead of a slave-owner. So, Victoria would go about spreading word of just how liberating it feels to serve under the Demon Queen.

Power Theme: With Horkos being someone who curses false oathtakers, Victoria's powers would end up being a bit more conceptual in nature. She is the twisted sense of justice that hunts down liars and perjurers. Her abilities would have her go about hunting down people who have betrayed Mana. She'd probably have a variety of entrapment, tracking, and detaining abilities. These would be things to aid in finding the ones who have run. I imagine she'd also have some abilities (or skills) that would allow her to force the truth from someoneso that she might learn of what truly happened and if there are any co-conspirators.

Tsubine's Character List
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:27 am
Eris Child Template

Character Name: Junko Vael-Astillon
Eris Child: Pseudologoi

Reason: Junko is, at least in her own mind as of having her memories changed, Arianda's daughter, and with these memories has known Mana as an "aunt" for her entire life, even if she never officially met the queen in the eighteen years she thinks she spent with Arianda. From what I have managed to find about Pseudologoi, they are gods of lies, though I couldn't find any specific stories involving them, so it's given me a broader definition of what I can interpret lies as, which I have chosen things such as fantasies, delusions, the nonsensicals that have no footing in reality, which would be a contrast to Junko's own abilities.

Junko has power over reality, although her control is infantile at best, only being able to pop in objects that she already has knowledge of, though a much more warped version such as say, a candle or spatula, along with very limited control over causing events via the butterfly effect. I want this to be a sort of opposites attract situation, a person of reality possessing elements of fantasy, a thematic two sides of the same coin.

I also wished to put this into a plot, with Junko being given a struggle in her life, to have to balance out these two opposing yet similar forces in her mind and body, as events occur in her life and tip her closer and closer into her own madness, and I do think that giving an autonomy, mind, and voice to the extreme end that she dips towards would be a more interesting revelation than it simply being the Seal pulling her into an extreme state of mind due to her forgotten past catching up with her and keeping her caught in the fantasy.

Role: I wish for Junko to have something that she initially never did; Attention. Even if the life she currently lives in is full of love from Arianda and Henrex, her actual life consisted of being ignored and cast aside as a voiceless ghost, a mistake. When she tips into her more extreme state of mind, I imagine her seeking people out for the explicit purpose of making them "happier", which would involve having them live in a life that either no longer exists, or they wished they had. She would have a more intense desire to make others happy, so i'm not sure if she would go for any combat roles. In serving Shadow Fall, she'd likely wish to take up assimilation-related roles, as she'd believe Shadow Fall knows far better of living a happier life than sitting around anywhere else, slogging around in their "misery".

Power Theme:
As previously stated, I wish to go with a fantasy or delusion-type powerset, namely anything that wouldn't take place in reality ordinarily, a work in defiance to it. Though her reality-based powers will still grow, her fantasy abilities would naturally be far stronger with a heavier focus on that state of mind, since it would bring her more "happiness".
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:22 pm
Eris Child Template

Character Name: Kokuto
Eris Child: Makhai

Reason: With relations to Mana via race and organization-wise, Kokuto is rather close. This is something that I wish to place on Kokuto to advance his character and plot, with his goal of wishing to find a purpose in his life being something that the Child of Eris can take advantage of, and cause a whole lot of fun things to occur~

Role: Kokuto is simply a person who wishes for a purpose. For him, he has gathered that his purpose is to spread the influence of the Seal of Eris. Thus, the influence that he wishes to spread is the harshness of reality in the form of battle and combat.

Power Theme: Kokuto is a fighter. Therefore, Makhai's influence on him will be something to amplify that. I prefer to keep this to myself, as I haven't fully developed everything about this yet, but I will be more than happy to discuss more details in PM, if necessary.
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:18 pm
[mod] Approving Kokuto and Junko. [/mod]

Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 BtXe12b
大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:37 am
Eris Child Template

Character Name: Taichou R. Vael
Eris Child: Limos

Reason: As Taichou is now Arianda's sister, it's only fitting for a new Demoness who has gone astray on her path to Shinigamihood to receive the Seal and fully embrace what she has become. Chi and I have discussed this somewhat OOCly, however, I'm not opposed to having someone else do it.

Role: Taichou from the moment she was brought into the Soul Society, has always had an unfathomable, never-ending hunger for more; in this, I believe that Limos is perfect for her, as she can find a way to subdue her own hunger by casting it upon her foes, not to mention, the scaly throat is befitting for a Demon Serpent. As of what role within Shadow Fall, Taichou will take on? Only time will tell.

With that being said, Taichou also doesn't want her hunger to take hold of her relationships, and drain them.

Power Theme: Going on with the theme of starvation, I feel that Limos' influence on Taichou will serve to both amplify, and subdue her powers — when starving, her power grows, when satiated, her power ebbs, of course, this will have to be developed in thread, but I think this is a good starting place.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:26 am
[adm]Approved and adding to the list.[/adm]
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:23 pm
Just a quick thing, could I get Yuukinan Asthavon removed from the listings and her child of Eris, Phonoi, made up for grabs once again? Her plot never went anywhere, so I see no point in the demon even having it, tbh.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Children & Family Of Eris [Plot/Event Registration For Seal Of Eris People] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:28 pm
[mod]Child up for grabs again[/mod]
Anonymous

Fri Jan 18, 2019 1:46 pm
Eris Child Template

Character Name: Astaroth Asthavon
Eris Child: Thanatos

Reason: Astaroth was born long ago much like his sister. His soul is an older one than most, though his memories of such a time are still sleeping. He is considered by some the Black Sheep of the family due to his odd personality.

Role: For the moment he is a strange oddball who roams around. Making strange comments about things dying. As to where he would fit into Mana's plans that is harder to say.

Power Theme: His powers revolve around Necromancy strongly taking the aspect of that from death. Bringing corpses back along with bones among other things to act as his weapons. Since he doesn't frequently use anything outside of that tool kit. His powers would unlock even further forms of Necromancy allowing him to resurrect things as NPC characters to be used when he desires instead of simple cannon fodder.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum