Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Edict Of Eris [Seal Of Eris Plot] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Edict Of Eris [Seal Of Eris Plot] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

The Edict Of Eris [Seal Of Eris Plot] Empty The Edict Of Eris [Seal Of Eris Plot]

Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:52 pm

CHASM'S DOMAIN NFO

The Edict Of Eris
宇宙の装備者

I. What Is The Edict Of Eris?

One can consider this her version of the "Ten Commandants", but they aren't strictly enforced. Instead, these are used as reminders as to what the world has in store for those who bare her mark and to guide them towards being proper vessels of chaos.

1. You will be broken. To understand madness is to have the world break you, your mind corrode and your spirit become as barren as desert. Yet, that is more than fine. It is the nature of this power and the more mutilated you are from this realm, the deeper and more refined your madness will become. For this power is one that allows the soul and consciousnesses that is "you" to laugh off such fleeting things. Even if everything is taken from you, laugh that sick sound and march down the path of eternal with a smile on your face!

2. Stay true to your creed of discord for your own benefit. It is the color and light of this world which will forever keep you liberated. Never discard it, never betray it and allow it to guide you towards abstractivity.

3. Do not be afraid to spread this gift of mania to those who could benefit. If a persons heart and mind are open to the wonders of chaos, then allow them to enter and show them the Edict of Eris.

4. Order is as much our enemy as it is our ally. For without order, chaos cannot recognize itself. Without chaos, order cannot recognize itself. We are both the necessary sources of fuel in this existence and we are eternally engaged in an wondrous cycle of strife.

5. What you do with your madness is yours and yours alone. I can give you the keys to the kingdom, but what you do with it's wealth is up to you. All that I ask is that you use this gift to produce great things with your manic vision. Whether you share that with me, leave me or give me everything you are. As you may depart from this pact, but the stench of chaos will never leave you as it is you now.

6. Do not be afraid of death. It is merely a cycle of reincarnation and those with this mark will be reborn and find themselves once again on this infinite road. Life is but a fleeting sport and your objective is to find your own game to play and become it's top contestant.

7. Do not be afraid to fight for what it is yours or another's. If you are unable to secure that which is precious to you, then you were never meant to have it to begin with. It is better to live this life without attachments if you are not certain of your prowess. As this is a domain of predators and the strife to claim what is yours is always given to the dominant.

8. If all is lost, then Chasm Domain is your home. If you have not a place to call your own, the Eris Dynasty will be your demented family.

END OF THE POST

The Edict Of Eris [Seal Of Eris Plot] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum