Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Retori
Retori
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A fair meeting, and exchange for fun. Left_bar_bleue0/0A fair meeting, and exchange for fun. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A fair meeting, and exchange for fun. Empty A fair meeting, and exchange for fun.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:25 am
He walked out of the town, then noticed he needed some upgrades from the well known kj, he had heard about in his underground work. Set out to find this man, and in turn found something interesting. He had found an elevator shaft deep inside of a cave, he ran over to it to examine it abit, his backpack full of what he was going to use, he then noticed a button on it, and pressed it wondering what would happen, he soon heard a humming coming from it and jumped back to wait for the cylindar to open. But that's when the guards came into view.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A fair meeting, and exchange for fun. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A fair meeting, and exchange for fun. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A fair meeting, and exchange for fun. Empty Re: A fair meeting, and exchange for fun.

Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:37 am
[ K J Y U N A S H I & P O I S O N ]

=================================

[Please Scroll Down and play the song for this post in the video. THANK YOU~ <3]

A fair meeting, and exchange for fun. Th_Dark2A fair meeting, and exchange for fun. Th_Dark2A fair meeting, and exchange for fun. Th_Dark2

[CLICK THE SPOILER TO SEE HOW POISON LOOKS!]

Spoiler:

Ssssssssssssssssss

A loud hissing sound could be heard throughout the cave as a bright neon purple light suddenly glowed not to far from there. "You there, Halt. If you refuse to, I will be forced to swiftly kill you." Spoke the voice of a young girl in an assertive, yet calm voice. The Girl then swiftly moved towards The Arrancar's direction until she was eventually face to face with him. Since it was mostly dark in the cave, aside from the light coming from the elevator shaft, it was hard to see the girl. But when she made an effort to slam him up against the wall, boy, it would have felt like you got shoved into that wall by a pro-athlete instead of a little girl.

"Analyzing data...." The girl then proceeded to use her special eyes made by KJ to see in the dark as you could see a neon glow emitting from them. Once the night-vision was activated, she then began to scan everything on The Arrancar's body. Eventually, she came across a match in her mind's database which was synced with a massive super-computer hidden somewhere below The Cybermind.

"...Ryokoshky Takeda...Arrancar...client..." The Girl then deactivated her eyes as the neon glow faded away and she backed away from The Arrancar. "I see...you are the one who sent the transaction sheet to my creator, KJ. Follow me then...." The Girl then walked towards the elevator shaft and opened the doors to the elevator itself as it had just arrived.

"Be prepared. You will meet my master, soon."

And at that moment, a hollow Graphic image of KJ himself appeared from one of the small bots that were following The Girl.

"Welcome....To The Cybermind. Prepare to forever change your life."

Artist: Death Note OST
Song: L's Theme

A fair meeting, and exchange for fun. WVMWLOu
Retori
Retori
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A fair meeting, and exchange for fun. Left_bar_bleue0/0A fair meeting, and exchange for fun. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A fair meeting, and exchange for fun. Empty Re: A fair meeting, and exchange for fun.

Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:56 am
He rubbed his shoulder were he had been pushed into the light and he closed his eyes and silently followed the humming of the flying droids around the female and the voice of KJ as he walked into the elevator, when he opened his eyes he was in for a surprise, infront of him was a female, relatively beautiful, other then the spider's abdomen filled with what seemed to be a mix of poisons, she carried a gun that resembled a machine gun, filled with spiked ammo. On the gun was a word poison, he wondered if that was her name, or if that was just the name KJ had come up for her since she apparently carried such a high ammount of the stuff. Other then all the stuff that looked deadly, she had short silver hair, with purple colored eyes, that apparently could see into the night vision spectrum. He figured that KJ was stepping up on his guards or that he was trying to protect himself with items he was selling also. He just let his mind wonder as he left the two things hidden in his backpack were they were, knowing that in due time they would be used.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A fair meeting, and exchange for fun. Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A fair meeting, and exchange for fun. Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:18 pm

[Please Scroll Down and play the song for this post in the video. THANK YOU~ <3]

A fair meeting, and exchange for fun. Th_Dark2A fair meeting, and exchange for fun. Th_Dark2A fair meeting, and exchange for fun. Th_Dark2

Spoiler:

As soon as the hologram appeared with the mastermind behind this whole operation, it swiftly disappeared into nothingness as the bot that was projecting the images quickly returned to strange little Girl before Ryokoshky. "My name is Poison and I shall be guiding you to Cybermind. Please do not bring any weapons into the store or else you will be terminated on sight." And with that, she snapped one of her fingers and had one of the bots that were flying around her body appear behind Ryokoshky and had it use one of the Built-In Containers in it's body to store the backpack itself and every other item in it. "I shall also keep these until we meet back at the elevator, Mr.Ryokoshky. Do not worry, they are in good hands."

Poison then went on to press a few buttons in the elevator and off they went into the core of The Cybermind to meet the madman behind this whole operation.

"We have already scheduled the time of your operation and have the Cyberbrain ready. I've also noticed that you have the two items you mentioned in your transaction sheet hidden inside your backpack. We will bring these to KJ once we reach The Cybermind. Bewarned, custom work cost extra money." Said Poison with a somewhat impassive expression across her face as she spoke in a dull, monotone voice.

~Meanwhile, In The Cybermind~

KJ had already prepared for The Arrancar's arrival as he had an operating center set up not to far from the elevator. He had gathered up all the supplies needed to perform Ryokoshky's surgery. All that needed to happen now is for him to show up with Poison.

"So charming. My business is simply flourishing. It's become the mecha for all cybernetic freaks, business leaders and other creeps and mosnters to spend their money. Ah~ All leading up to the bigger plan. I simply love it when a good plan goes well." Said KJ to himself with a devilish smirk etched across his lips while he was heading towards the Elevator.

"And my client has arrived."

~Poison~

The Elevator then stopped they had finally reached the level where Cybermind was located. Poison took a slow glance at Ryokoshky before looking back towards the door. "My sensors indicate that my creator is standing right outside this door. Prepare yourself, Mr.Ryokoshky. For you will now meet the founder of Cybermind." Poison then proceeded to enter a few keys on the touch screen pad by the door and once the sequence was done the doors opened up slowly

...and there was the man who invented....Cybermind....

"Meet, KJ Yunashi..." Poison then stepped out of the elevator and behind her master.

~KJ~

Smiling when Poison came out of the elevator, KJ gave her a small pat on the head when she returned to his side. "Thank you for guiding our guest, Poison. Hehe.." Spoke KJ to his creation as he let out a small chuckle. "You did very well." KJ then turned his direct and undivided attention towards his client as he had a small smirk appear across his voice.

"Welcome, Ryokoshky, To The Cybermind. Your table has already been set-up. However, before we get started, you know the cost of operating business, right my friend?" KJ then extended his right arm out towards The Arrancar and expected immediate payment.

Now was the start of a total rebirth for Ryokoshky.

Song: Near's Theme

Retori
Retori
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:42 pm
He watched and listened to the strange female as they had descended the way down the elevator shaft, a rather nice and smooth way down for the normally falling arrancar, since he was launched from high places as certain speeds, and only his second time in an elevator shaft, if you call being fired through one at maximum speed through one, He laughed remembering the thought. HE then notice that the female had told him he was going to have his backpack removed, then heard her mention the two items would be taken to KJ at the appropriate time. He just nodded and waited till the doors open to finally see the man known as KJ standing infront of him as the female, Poison, walked out and behind him.

"Hello sir, if i may say this,...." he waved his hands out all around him, to the elevator, "is an amazing place you have I also noticed that you have a few new items I might want to add to my list to purchase....." he took a small bag out of his back pocket and handed it to him filled with the money, the rest of his money hidden away. "I hope that we may talk more about those items later, but for now my......," he searched his mind for the corrcet word, "advancements." He waited for KJ or Poison to tell him where to go exactly since he had paid what was needed.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:57 pm

Spoiler:

After he received the money from Ryokoshky, he went on to see if the amount was correct with his special Cybereye that ran over the data in milliseconds. "Good, good...." Said KJ in a pleased voice once he had finished counting all the cash in his hands. He then put all the money in his coat pocket and proceeded to point at a room with a operating table in it and other supplies. "That is where you will be operated on. I ensure you it won't hurt." Spoke KJ as he motioned for Poison to follow him, via the Cybermind's Supercomputer, while walking towards the operating room. "Though, if the off chance it does hurt, well...your a big boy, aren't ya'? I'm pretty sure an Arrancar can handle a little bit of pain. :3" Said KJ with a cat like grin on his face as he opened the door to the operating room.

~Poison~

Noticing that KJ wanted her to move forward, Poison quickly followed and ran into the operating room to gather all the equipment, supplies and other tools KJ and a few other robot's present in the room would need for the producer. "I hope this will be everything you need, KJ-Sama." Spoke Poison as she bowed politely before remembering something else in her memory-banks. "I forget one last thing, here are the items you'll need from that hollow they killed in Karakura." Poison then had the bot that had The Arrancar's backpack in it re-materialize it right next to the operating table.

"In there you will find the extra items Mr.Ryokoshky brought with him."

~KJ~

"Heh-heh, wonderful Poison. Wonderful~" Said KJ as he proceeded to gather up all the items he would need to perform this surgery on The Arrancar. Once all of that was done, he then put on a pair of gloves, some goggles and had a very cheery smile across his face. It seemed as if he was almost enjoying this whole process. Or rather, the experimention he was about to perform on The Arrancar before him. It's something KJ deeply enjoyed and had a morbid fascination with.

But...he didn't need to know that, now did he? No, no. All he was here is to be "The Ultimate Fighter" or whatever other reason that drove him here. All in all, it had to be SOMETHING about fighting.

"Now, Ryokoshky, get on the operating table and await your pain medicine to kick in and eventually you'll be knocked out. By the time you wake up, hopefully you'll be Billy Bad ass. :3"

Song: L No Nakama

Retori
Retori
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:26 am
He stepped over to the room that KJ was pointing at, ignoring almost everything he said till his backpack appeared, moved moved over and unhooked it from its straps. As he removed a hollow head with a couple dents in it, along with a hollow's arm, this one a diffrent color from the head, the arm being green and hte head being blue. "I wanted to know if i could get the brain from this hollow implanted into mine, with its memories and mine. This arm i also wanted attached, if you want you may take sketches of the thing, or leave me knocked out long enough for you to make one yourself, for i do want one for both my arms. He went and laid down on the table, grabbed the mask and allowed himself to take the gas in, waiting for it to allow him to pass out. As he looked up he noticed his backpack vanish once more, with the arm and head out of it. Then he himself went out of it, and into blackness.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:16 pm
Locked since this thread came to a close.

Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:56 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum