Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teijo
Teijo
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Unsung Hero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/100The Unsung Hero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

The Unsung Hero - Page 2 Empty Re: The Unsung Hero

Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:49 pm
At first her presentation of desk work just... didn't sound appealing, but he continued to listen to her and once she said the word *cyborg* he sort of froze. He'd never thought of something like that. Would he want to be altered like that though? Would he still be... Him? It was a perplexing thought, but as it stood he was a little apprehensive of the of the idea. If he knew more about it or if it wasn't like something he'd seen in the movies where he'd just be a lifeless drone, then maybe... he'd find interest in it.

He continued to listen to her and her moment to let him sit in it probably was meant to be there because of the unnatural nature of the question. Of course nothing had really been natural as of yet, but it was a real choice he could make, and if it was the only choice he may have taken it, but as she began to speak again another option was set in front of him. Genetically altering him sounded even more dangerous, but somehow more natural in comparison. Both of these options were.. different to say the least and he didn't know what to think at first so when presented with them he just let of a slight hmmm, of contemplation. Of course he wanted to be of help to the vanguard, but he knew this would be a game changer.

Either way it seemed he was going to help the vanguard and gain the power to do so, but he had one last question and if it didn't pan out he'd decide on what to do next

"Of course I'd like to be of help. All of what you have been saying is beyond I have ever imagined of doing or even ever given the opportunity to do. My question though is what if I somehow have dormant powers? If I had powers, but I just didn't know it."

He took a pause for a moment because he knew what he was saying was more nonsensical and maybe even childish, but he wanted to know if anything could be done if he did. Or if doing either of the two options she presented would effect if he did. If it was just a laughable then he would acquire the power through Chifuyu's science.

"I know it sounds childish, I guess at heart I always just hoped that I would have the power I'd need to protect those who need it. If I don't though then I will forget about my somewhat.. Foolish ideals, and to be able to help you and the vanguard I will participate in one of the two options you have presented me. If I do have some sort of power inside of me I may even just go with your choices just to help, but before I do I want to know if the aspect of me having dormant powers could be investigated?"
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Unsung Hero - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999The Unsung Hero - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

The Unsung Hero - Page 2 Empty Re: The Unsung Hero

Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:11 am