Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Waking the Demon [Ibiki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Waking the Demon [Ibiki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Waking the Demon [Ibiki] - Page 2 Empty Re: Waking the Demon [Ibiki]

Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:54 am

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja let out a contented, rolling growl as her ears where played with. They were so sensitive that they where her total weak spot, and now they were being exploited. She had to stop the exploitation, in a minute. After letting Ibiki play, Mirja snapped her sharp teeth in her direction, a reaction for anyone touching her wolfy parts. But then her mind clicked into gear and she realized who was doing it, and she blushed deeply, her eyes bulging and her entire body looking abashed. She was probably going to get murdered painfully now, or worse, Ibiki was going to give her a look of disappointment. That was always the worst.

So she took the recording device and tried to draw attention away from the snapping with other wolf antics.
"Ahh, recording! Technology is so good, it can steal your voice and then play it back to other people later. It's good that your voice is not something you can run out of or these things would be evil black magic. But, really, I wasn't there that long and I didn't look around. What I told you is really what I know. They had this lunatic girl join them later, she came and threatened to murder everyone if nobody came out. So I went out, we had a fight. Well, she had a fight. I was kind of in a way that I had no confident in myself or the power of it. Or rather, I had too much confidence? Wrong word, but you get it. The form I was using was to powerful to actually use so I just stood there and she just beat me into a pulp until Stefan came in and stopped it. I'm not a mine of information, I'm more a small nugget you found by the road that might make a nail if you are careful" She babbled, again. Clearly embarrassed and trying to draw all attention away from snapping by talking faster than she moved and hoping that Ibiki paid attention on that enough to hear what she was saying and not pay attention to what had just happened.

"But yes" she said, after a few seconds of silence, with a voice hard with conviction and a smile full of all the things that a smile should not be full of. Looking to her claws, she nodded. "Yes. I will find the source, end him, and then return to you. Strong Wolf for Oni-chan"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Waking the Demon [Ibiki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Waking the Demon [Ibiki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:15 pm
[POSTING MUSIC IS A MUST FOR THIS POST! PLAY THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Waking the Demon [Ibiki] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: LENK64 - Song: Dragon's Flame - Word Count: N/A

Primal instinct was always on the verge of coming out in all races. It was something which could not be avoided because of the fact this was a world of supernatural creatures which thrived on the power of the spiritual. And, when dealing with spiritual elements, it isn't unlikely that our unsavory sides that we suppress and keep chained up find a way to break their prison and resurface. So, when Ibiki noticed the growl coming from Mirja, there really wasn't much of a reaction besides a hushed chuckle.

"I guess dogs don't like to have their ears rubbed. Good to know."

There was a shrug of the shoulders given by The Captain Commander as it was a simple lapse in judgment on her end. It was something which could easily be forgivable as there some things we just don't control on our body. And The Devil Shinigami was more than able to see that in the way she sheepishly acted following that course of events.

So instead of focusing on the fact that she reacted like a wild animal, Ibiki took more of her attention and guided it towards the fact that Mirja was giving the research interesting information to digest. If nothing else, they could try and discern a bit of intel about what is going on with this revival effort going on with the Monsuta. Eventually, though, she herself was going to have to go down to Earth and check things out for herself. It's one thing to gather second-hand information, it's an entirely different beast to gain some perceptive for yourself and understand the nature of the enemy you are dealing with. Thus, this information was stored and saved for a later date.

For now, Ibiki walked over to Mirja, patted her head once more after levitating slightly and smiled

"It's fine. As long as you can keep that promise, I'll overlook this mistake."

With her eye returning back to the side of her, The Suika Child would view a purple vortex beginning to tear in the space around them. Where was this gateway going to lead The Captain Commander? Back to where she belongs: the Seireitei. There were still many affairs with different factions of the Soul Society, Living Realm and nearby dimensions that needed to be hammered out. There was always a meeting, a diplomat or some type of work that needed to be done. So, Ibiki couldn't afford to lose too much time here anymore.

Hence, with that knowledge known, Ibiki moved in, hugged The Wolf and told her this:

"Please...just try and remain good for me until we meet again. Until then..."

After uttering those words out, The Captain would turn on her heels and begin walking into that portal in order to be swallowed up by its brilliant light and delivered to the heart of the Seireitei to continue making The Gotei a respectable faction once more with her work.

Waking the Demon [Ibiki] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Waking the Demon [Ibiki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Waking the Demon [Ibiki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:38 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja blushed at the comment about her ears, and wrung her hands a bit before speaking. There wasn't going to be any secrets with Ibiki. Not even the ones that she kept from herself.
"It's more, I don't like being touched. My head automatically affiliates being touched with the people who's throats I tickle playfully with my claws" she splayed her claws and the sharp points coupled with Mirja's natural density made them very obviously not something you want to be tickled with, let alone anything else that a girl like Mirja could do with those vicious things. "I'll make sure to get over it, I will. I like being around you and hate being on edge just because I am touched" she exclaimed, before giving a soft smile. Ibiki hadn't said anything about her name, so she decided it would be The Name. Commander Oni-chan.

There was headpatting and hugging that Mirja took with as much grace as a wolf like her could muster, and then she was going again. The meeting had swung wildly from what she came here first for. Intending to develop ties to help Monsuta get on it's feet, she was instead told to leave them and then comforted when her inner demons were drawn out by the small but powerful woman and crushed beneath her superior demonhood. And then she was told to be good. Which immediately made the Wolf grin in a sheepish manner.
"I can't promise to be good, but I can promise to stay out of trouble. And that's generally the same thing, right?" She asked, a teasing, parting question before Ibiki left through her portal, and Mirja herself left to go back to Earth. There was much to be done.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

-exit thread-
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum