Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Captain Unohana Retsu [APPROVED, 0-2+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10/100Captain Unohana Retsu [APPROVED, 0-2+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Captain Unohana Retsu [APPROVED, 0-2+] - Page 2 Empty Re: Captain Unohana Retsu [APPROVED, 0-2+]

Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:36 am
As i don't have the ability to check this myself since it is a moderator or above thing i am going to move this to unchecked for ya so someone can see it and review your app sorry about the inconvenience and the amount of time you've had to wait.

Captain Unohana Retsu [APPROVED, 0-2+] - Page 2 M9rTQZk

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Captain Unohana Retsu [APPROVED, 0-2+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Captain Unohana Retsu [APPROVED, 0-2+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Captain Unohana Retsu [APPROVED, 0-2+] - Page 2 Empty Re: Captain Unohana Retsu [APPROVED, 0-2+]

Sat Mar 22, 2014 5:03 am

«PREPARE TO BE REVIEWED NOW»

« Application Checklist »

• Let's Get Down To Business •

• Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« The Willsheet Checklist »

• And Comments/Fixes •

• Willpower/Determination: Grand Master
  • Mental Deduction: Master
  • Pain Endurance: Grand Master
  • Focus: Master
  • Comments/Notes: Alright, I read both of the RP samples by Kade and CPK, and I feel that the Unohana portrayed by CPK feels a bit more accurate. Therefore, judging from each of the post given to me, I'm gonna go ahead and approve CPK to have control over Unohana. I'm also going to give this Grand Masters in will and I won't be doing the double system because it's a canon VS a personal character. I feel this one deserves after everything I've read i n the manga.

Although, I expect CPK to make a cleaner app for this character than the one currently provided. You have free creative ground to do what you need to in order to bring this application up to par and I don't care if you make a new one. So, I wish you good luck with this character and I'd also congratulate Kade for trying as well.

• Tier: 0-2+

Captain Unohana Retsu [APPROVED, 0-2+] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Captain Unohana Retsu [APPROVED, 0-2+] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Captain Unohana Retsu [APPROVED, 0-2+] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:51 am

「CHECKING THIS SHIT OUT」
Yeah, I haven't seen CPK in quite some time Therefore, due to his inactivity, I am going to go ahead and place Unohana into inactive canons for the time being as I clear out inactive canons. At the moment she is MIA.

Captain Unohana Retsu [APPROVED, 0-2+] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum