Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Teitoku's Active Templates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Teitoku's Active Templates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Teitoku's Active Templates - Page 3 Empty Re: Teitoku's Active Templates

Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:46 am

FORMER 2ND DIVISION CAPTAIN

SUI-FENG
砕 蜂

"The air out here smells... fowl." A deep, raspy voice cracked through the still air before the entrance to the gates of Hell, a few miles out, within the tall buildings of the Shadow Fall bases. The voice belonged to a man named Ravan Vespara, a man whom was as of right now unknown to the entire world and existence itself. By the second he set his foot outside of Hell, however, this was to change. Before his vision were children, adults, demons of all shapes and sizes right before his gaze. He didn't care who they were, he didn't even want to learn but he knew one thing was certain: they weren't ready for what Ravan and Hell held within. If but even a whiff of Hell's Energy escaped and corrupted these people, it is likely their bodies would be obliterated and consumed by Hell itself, being forced as a prisoner for all eternity. Just being so close to Hell was dangerous itself, the first gate to the first layer of Hell actually playing one of the most pivotal roles of any layer. Hands held in the pockets of his black jeans, Ravan continued to roll his head on his shoulders, each movement cracking in a different spot. His gaze grew more menacing as his eyes began to glow red, instantly shifting them to a small boy accompanied by what looked to be his father. Within the blink of an eye, he was right before the two - right hand stroking the underlining of the father's chin. Two words escaped his mouth. "How... pathetic."

After these words escaped his mouth, the palm of his hand would be flat on the man's chin, and with a single pull down, dislodging is bottom jaw and ripping it from his very skull, blood beginning to pore down and soak the ground. Ravan's hand wasn't even touched by blood, he had done this so fast and swift, that all of the blood hadn't touched his clothes or skin. Only for the moment after that he held the lower jaw did his fingers and hand become stained with blood. He looked around at the horrified faces due to the stunt he just pulled, and he just saw worthlessness. All he had ever known his entire life was strength, he had only know creatures or pure anger and hatred, he never even thought that there could be such weak beings within the demonic race. The Rakshasa truly were unique, in his mind. In spite of all these actions, Ravan's plan was to not actually cause a fight here. He didn't want someone of higher power to prove him wrong and try to kill him. Rather, he was testing the people themselves. The man whom now laid on the floor, jaw lines completely removed, was an example. If they people around him were disgusted by that, they wouldn't survive in Hell.

Throwing the jaw aside and rubbing a decent amount of blood off his right hand, Ravan stood before the giant gate to Hell. The person responsible for summoning this gate and bringing Hell into fruit was Khala, but she had left out a core detail. The people whom had overcome the dangerous and hostile wasteland just to view these gates and those within the Shadow Fall bases were not ready for what was within Hell. The surroundings of magma and fire were meant to keep people away, some people in fact mistaking this area for Hell itself. As his body faded again, it had instantly re appeared atop of a weapons manufacturing building, feet laying over the edge. This factory was one of the largest within this specific Shadow Fall base.
"I don't have an interest in these pitiful beings. I simply wish to see what our so called "allies" have planned for the likes of Hell. If it's anything weak like that old man, I will be severely disappointed. In fact, I won't hesitate to purge all these camps myself. The likes of Deveta and Hell don't have a need for such useless beings, so I'd be doing everyone a favor really." His hand was thrown up to his side as he was talking, imitating and expressing his words through use of his hands. His tone held one of disgust, disappointment and viciousness.

"Ah, right. There's nothing more annoying that some random person rambling about how he'll crush you when you don't even know his name." Sighing a little bit, he stood up; voice audible for anyone within a few miles radius to hear. "Ravan Vespara, The Original Rakshasa. Now if you dead beats mind, I'd like to talk to someone who isn't completely fucking useless." Ravan was a man of simple stature, he didn't care what others wanted. All he cared about was his job of maintaining as well as guardian Hell and himself. Those whom tried to come between that would swiftly find their end.

Teitoku's Active Templates - Page 3 Ap8OoJO

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Teitoku's Active Templates - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Teitoku's Active Templates - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 02, 2017 10:02 am

BANKAI: JAKUHO RAIKOBEN

SUI-FENG
砕 蜂

"The air out here smells... fowl." A deep, raspy voice cracked through the still air before the entrance to the gates of Hell, a few miles out, within the tall buildings of the Shadow Fall bases. The voice belonged to a man named Ravan Vespara, a man whom was as of right now unknown to the entire world and existence itself. By the second he set his foot outside of Hell, however, this was to change. Before his vision were children, adults, demons of all shapes and sizes right before his gaze. He didn't care who they were, he didn't even want to learn but he knew one thing was certain: they weren't ready for what Ravan and Hell held within. If but even a whiff of Hell's Energy escaped and corrupted these people, it is likely their bodies would be obliterated and consumed by Hell itself, being forced as a prisoner for all eternity. Just being so close to Hell was dangerous itself, the first gate to the first layer of Hell actually playing one of the most pivotal roles of any layer. Hands held in the pockets of his black jeans, Ravan continued to roll his head on his shoulders, each movement cracking in a different spot. His gaze grew more menacing as his eyes began to glow red, instantly shifting them to a small boy accompanied by what looked to be his father. Within the blink of an eye, he was right before the two - right hand stroking the underlining of the father's chin. Two words escaped his mouth. "How... pathetic."

After these words escaped his mouth, the palm of his hand would be flat on the man's chin, and with a single pull down, dislodging is bottom jaw and ripping it from his very skull, blood beginning to pore down and soak the ground. Ravan's hand wasn't even touched by blood, he had done this so fast and swift, that all of the blood hadn't touched his clothes or skin. Only for the moment after that he held the lower jaw did his fingers and hand become stained with blood. He looked around at the horrified faces due to the stunt he just pulled, and he just saw worthlessness. All he had ever known his entire life was strength, he had only know creatures or pure anger and hatred, he never even thought that there could be such weak beings within the demonic race. The Rakshasa truly were unique, in his mind. In spite of all these actions, Ravan's plan was to not actually cause a fight here. He didn't want someone of higher power to prove him wrong and try to kill him. Rather, he was testing the people themselves. The man whom now laid on the floor, jaw lines completely removed, was an example. If they people around him were disgusted by that, they wouldn't survive in Hell.

Throwing the jaw aside and rubbing a decent amount of blood off his right hand, Ravan stood before the giant gate to Hell. The person responsible for summoning this gate and bringing Hell into fruit was Khala, but she had left out a core detail. The people whom had overcome the dangerous and hostile wasteland just to view these gates and those within the Shadow Fall bases were not ready for what was within Hell. The surroundings of magma and fire were meant to keep people away, some people in fact mistaking this area for Hell itself. As his body faded again, it had instantly re appeared atop of a weapons manufacturing building, feet laying over the edge. This factory was one of the largest within this specific Shadow Fall base.
"I don't have an interest in these pitiful beings. I simply wish to see what our so called "allies" have planned for the likes of Hell. If it's anything weak like that old man, I will be severely disappointed. In fact, I won't hesitate to purge all these camps myself. The likes of Deveta and Hell don't have a need for such useless beings, so I'd be doing everyone a favor really." His hand was thrown up to his side as he was talking, imitating and expressing his words through use of his hands. His tone held one of disgust, disappointment and viciousness.

"Ah, right. There's nothing more annoying that some random person rambling about how he'll crush you when you don't even know his name." Sighing a little bit, he stood up; voice audible for anyone within a few miles radius to hear. "Ravan Vespara, The Original Rakshasa. Now if you dead beats mind, I'd like to talk to someone who isn't completely fucking useless." Ravan was a man of simple stature, he didn't care what others wanted. All he cared about was his job of maintaining as well as guardian Hell and himself. Those whom tried to come between that would swiftly find their end.

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:46 am

THE FLOWER OF DESTRUCTION

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:48 am

THE YOUNG FLOWER

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:17 am

THE BLOOMING CHIKARA

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:31 am

THE BLOOMING FLOWER

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:46 am

THE FLOWER OF DESTRUCTION

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:47 am

THE BLOOMING FLOWER

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 07, 2018 6:14 am

THE BLOOMING FLOWER

HANA CHIKARA
花 力

Code:
    <Center><center><div style="color: white;text-align:center;font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size:53px; background-color: #572b46; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #fefefe; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; width: 460px; height: 40px; border-radius: 0.3em; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 5px; border: 3px solid white; line-height: 14px; opacity: 0.9;">
    THE BLOOMING FLOWER</div></center>
    <div style="width: 480px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 3em; padding: 5px;  "><div style="width: 460px; height: 615px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/yBGKSGb.png?1'); margin-right: 10px; border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

<div style="color: #572b46; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 68px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular;">[center][b]HANA CHIKARA[/b]
    [color=black][size=25]花 力[/size][/color]

[flash(480,25)]https://www.youtube.com/v/8nmTs1p1tx4?version=2&loop=1&color1=0x000000&color2=0xb01515[/flash]
    [/center]</div>

[color=#572b46][b]"The air out here smells... fowl."[/b][/color] A deep, raspy voice cracked through the still air before the entrance to the gates of Hell, a few miles out, within the tall buildings of the Shadow Fall bases. The voice belonged to a man named Ravan Vespara, a man whom was as of right now unknown to the entire world and existence itself. By the second he set his foot outside of Hell, however, this was to change. Before his vision were children, adults, demons of all shapes and sizes right before his gaze. He didn't care who they were, he didn't even want to learn but he knew one thing was certain: they weren't ready for what Ravan and Hell held within. If but even a whiff of Hell's Energy escaped and corrupted these people, it is likely their bodies would be obliterated and consumed by Hell itself, being forced as a prisoner for all eternity. Just being so close to Hell was dangerous itself, the first gate to the first layer of Hell actually playing one of the most pivotal roles of any layer. Hands held in the pockets of his black jeans, Ravan continued to roll his head on his shoulders, each movement cracking in a different spot. His gaze grew more menacing as his eyes began to glow red, instantly shifting them to a small boy accompanied by what looked to be his father. Within the blink of an eye, he was right before the two - right hand stroking the underlining of the father's chin. Two words escaped his mouth. [color=#572b46][b]"How... pathetic."[/b][/color]

[color=#572b46][b]"I don't have an interest in these pitiful beings. I simply wish to see what our so called "allies" have planned for the likes of Hell. If it's anything weak like that old man, I will be severely disappointed. In fact, I won't hesitate to purge all these camps myself. The likes of Deveta and Hell don't have a need for such useless beings, so I'd be doing everyone a favor really."[/b][/color] His hand was thrown up to his side as he was talking, imitating and expressing his words through use of his hands. His tone held one of disgust, disappointment and viciousness.

[color=#572b46][b]"Ah, right. There's nothing more annoying that some random person rambling about how he'll crush you when you don't even know his name."[/b][/color] Sighing a little bit, he stood up; voice audible for anyone within a few miles radius to hear. [color=#572b46][b]"Ravan Vespara, The Original Rakshasa. Now if you dead beats mind, I'd like to talk to someone who isn't completely fucking useless."[/b][/color] Ravan was a man of simple stature, he didn't care what others wanted. All he cared about was his job of maintaining as well as guardian Hell and himself. Those whom tried to come between that would swiftly find their end.

</div></center>

Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:47 pm

THE ETERNAL LOTUS FLOWER

YEONG EUN-KYUNG

영 은 경

Code:
<Center><center><div style="color: white;text-align:center;font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular; font-size:53px; background-color: #c993b9; color: white; text-shadow: 0px 0px 1px #fefefe; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; width: 460px; height: 40px; border-radius: 0.3em; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 5px; border: 3px solid white; line-height: 14px; opacity: 0.9;">
THE ETERNAL LOTUS FLOWER</div></center>
<div style="width: 480px; font-family: tahoma; font-size: 13px; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; border-radius: 3em; padding: 5px;  "><div style="width: 460px; height: 615px; background-image:url('https://i.imgur.com/xXlssGz.jpg'); margin-right: 10px; border-radius: 1.5em; border: white solid 4px; box-shadow: black 0px 0px 6px;"></div>

<div style="color: #c993b9; text-shadow: black 1px 1px 1px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 68px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: housegothic-lightfourregular;">[center][b]YEONG EUN-KYUNG[/b]

[color=black][size=25]영  은 경[/size][/color]

[flash(480,25)]https://www.youtube.com/v/ObqCuTc_-e8?version=2&loop=1&color1=0x000000&color2=0xb01515[/flash]
[/center]</div>

[color=#c993b9][b]"The air out here smells... fowl."[/b][/color] A deep, raspy voice cracked through the still air before the entrance to the gates of Hell, a few miles out, within the tall buildings of the Shadow Fall bases. The voice belonged to a man named Ravan Vespara, a man whom was as of right now unknown to the entire world and existence itself. By the second he set his foot outside of Hell, however, this was to change. Before his vision were children, adults, demons of all shapes and sizes right before his gaze. He didn't care who they were, he didn't even want to learn but he knew one thing was certain: they weren't ready for what Ravan and Hell held within. If but even a whiff of Hell's Energy escaped and corrupted these people, it is likely their bodies would be obliterated and consumed by Hell itself, being forced as a prisoner for all eternity. Just being so close to Hell was dangerous itself, the first gate to the first layer of Hell actually playing one of the most pivotal roles of any layer. Hands held in the pockets of his black jeans, Ravan continued to roll his head on his shoulders, each movement cracking in a different spot. His gaze grew more menacing as his eyes began to glow red, instantly shifting them to a small boy accompanied by what looked to be his father. Within the blink of an eye, he was right before the two - right hand stroking the underlining of the father's chin. Two words escaped his mouth. [color=#c993b9][b]"How... pathetic."[/b][/color]

[color=#c993b9][b]"I don't have an interest in these pitiful beings. I simply wish to see what our so called "allies" have planned for the likes of Hell. If it's anything weak like that old man, I will be severely disappointed. In fact, I won't hesitate to purge all these camps myself. The likes of Deveta and Hell don't have a need for such useless beings, so I'd be doing everyone a favor really."[/b][/color] His hand was thrown up to his side as he was talking, imitating and expressing his words through use of his hands. His tone held one of disgust, disappointment and viciousness.

[color=#c993b9][b]"Ah, right. There's nothing more annoying that some random person rambling about how he'll crush you when you don't even know his name."[/b][/color] Sighing a little bit, he stood up; voice audible for anyone within a few miles radius to hear. [color=#c993b9][b]"Ravan Vespara, The Original Rakshasa. Now if you dead beats mind, I'd like to talk to someone who isn't completely fucking useless."[/b][/color] Ravan was a man of simple stature, he didn't care what others wanted. All he cared about was his job of maintaining as well as guardian Hell and himself. Those whom tried to come between that would swiftly find their end.

</div></center>

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum