Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jon Soki-Vizard vs. Urufu-Ziamichi - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Jon Soki-Vizard vs. Urufu-Ziamichi - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Jon Soki-Vizard vs. Urufu-Ziamichi - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Soki-Vizard vs. Urufu-Ziamichi

Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:10 pm
Jon Gasps for air as He is lifted into the air. 'Gotta think fast....' As Jon Saw this thing's mouth coming at him, he shot a fireball at the creature's head. "EAT THIS!" Jon was trying to think of a way to get off the tendrils. 'Dammit...'

You know....you could let me help....?

"NO WAY! I won't let you interfere!" Jon noticed his opponents fangs were getting closer and quickly ducked out of the way as best he could, trying to force himself off of his opponent's claws.'Dammit...I've....lost a lot of blood....'
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jon Soki-Vizard vs. Urufu-Ziamichi - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Jon Soki-Vizard vs. Urufu-Ziamichi - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Jon Soki-Vizard vs. Urufu-Ziamichi - Page 2 Empty Re: Jon Soki-Vizard vs. Urufu-Ziamichi

Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:42 pm
~Urufu Tatsumaki~

Mere centimeters from Jon's throat...Urufu stopped. Retracting his mouth from being close to Jon's throat, his hot breath was still flowing on his neck. A scent had filled the air and distracted him. A scent on him. As Phobos slid down from above him and took the fireball, Urufu dropped Jon from how high he was. Flapping his wings, he stared at his claws and feet. They were drenched in..blood. Warm, crimson, hot, salty blood. Bringing one hand slowly up to his lips, he parted them and slid his moist tongue out. Lapping off the blood slowly, his thirst soon turned ravenous, and he was literally sucking the blood from his body.

When he was finished, Reiatsu coursed through his body. He had gained all of Jon's powers from the blood, and was healed completely (though he was not wounded). Staring down at Jon as he fell from the sky, a Hollow mask formed on his head. Raising his arm, he fired off a Cero. He was quite well practiced with the Hollow arts, having drunken and practiced with their blood quite a bit.
Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:02 am
Jon couldn't move. He had lost too much blood.He was helpless before his opponent's copied Cero. Until....a hollow mask began to form over Jon's armored face

-Hollow Jon(Noj)-

Noj moved quickly out of the way and then laughed maniacally. "Please! Like a little blood loss is enough to stop me!" He said this as a bluff, he was not immortal and blood loss effected him as well as any other being. 'Maybe I can finish him in this next blow...' Noj Pointed his finger in the air, a cero forming on the end of it.
Urufu
Urufu
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:22 am
~Urufu Tatsumaki~

Flexing his fingers, Urufu removed the mask. As the Cero was charging, he grinned. "Cool, but uh..can you do this? You see, I not only absorbed your powers, but your memory on how to use them as well. Even if you can't yet use certain things, like this.." At this point, Jon's zanpakuto appeared in Urufu's hand, or rather, a copy of it. "And this. Ryuho." And at that point, he turned into Jon's armored shikai. As the armor and fire engulfed even his tentacles, he smirked again. A hollow's voice whispered inside of his head, as a carbon copy of Noj was now inside of him. Ignoring it completely, he allowed Vereor, his own inner spirit, to completely crush the beast. He wouldn't be needing it anyway.

Holding out his hand, fire grew over the claws, crackling as they increased in temperature. Urufu had no feeling in those claws, or at least, no pain sensors. He made the fire as hot as he could, before spinning rapidly and launching a large wave of fire at Jon, the fire nearly as big as a capture net and burning at over 1000 degrees celcius.

Jon Soki
Jon Soki
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:51 am
"SHIT!" Noj quickly discharged his cero at the net and dodged out of the way as fast as he could. Dammit, he thought, he's too powerful...I may have to retreat....something I've never done before...
Noj tried to get away as quickly as possible. "Remember this fight! Next time you won't be so lucky!"

Result of Battle:
Victory: Urufu, due to opponent concession.

-Exit Thread-
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Jon Soki-Vizard vs. Urufu-Ziamichi - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Jon Soki-Vizard vs. Urufu-Ziamichi - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:28 pm
Locked since the thread is closed.

Jon Soki-Vizard vs. Urufu-Ziamichi - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum