Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Anyburst Tracker  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Anyburst Tracker  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Anyburst Tracker  Empty [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Anyburst Tracker

Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:20 pm

MY WEEKEND CHALLENGE!

Keeping Track Of My Threads

● Post 1: N/A
● Post 2: N/A
● Post 3: N/A
● Post 4: N/A
● Post 5: N/A
● Post 6: N/A
● Post 7: N/A
● Post 8: N/A
● Post 9: N/A
● Post 10: N/A

TOTAL WORDS: N/A

N/A @ personal goals

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Anyburst Tracker  WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Anyburst Tracker  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Anyburst Tracker  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Anyburst Tracker  Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Anyburst Tracker

Tue Apr 11, 2017 9:38 am

«NEW CAMAPIGN CHARACTER: ADAM»

[EXPANDING IDEAS FOR ADAM]

Ok, the idea for my character is that it will be a Chi Human that is anywhere from a few hundred to a thousand years old. I'm imagining that they would have been a human that is fueled by one thing: vengeance and spite. Despite the world being fueled with supernatural monsters, demons and every other race you can think of; this human would have refused to die, refused to give up and become so filled with venom that they would endure the struggle and hardship of living through earth during WW3 and the aftermath of what it is now. Traveling from land to land, being abused left and right by demons and enduring the struggle of what is a world that is determined by strength.

Eventually, through their research and study, they would have found that this world isn't about strength, but more so -- survival of the fittest. Despite always being on the brink of death through their travels, Adam would have realized that the human's ultimate gift -- is the ability to adapt and evolve. It is why he believes he did not stagnate, did not fail and always continued on when all of the other supernatural races he banded with through his travels -- died to stronger supernatural beast. Therefore, after many years of research, he would have used the materials that are available in countries like Russia and Japan to enhanced his mind, study in solitude and eventually begin making his journey to the Monsuta.

It is there, with the Monsuta, that he would use the crumbling resources of this organization to bring about his vision: a world that is only determined by how adapt you can think. As even though he could turn demon and sacrifice his essence, he refuses to as he believes humans to be the superior race and will prove with his mind and resources. As I do not believe I will aim for a high tier character, but I will aim for this person to be able to be someone who can work behind the machines, lead the MOnusta, find resources and overcome the limitations that this org suffers: vision, management and leadership.

So, ultimately, The Monsuta would go back to their terrorist origins, but not for anything vague, random or for the Hell of it.

The Monsuta would be an org to revolutionize the world and bring back the mentality of survival, adaption and being forced to endure strife to evolve like humanity has for countless years.

Since the world turned it's back on the Monsuta during it's change, Adam would be able to convince them to rely on themselves, hunker down and show the world what they are truly made of and what the world itself can be.

As I feel that is a character who can breathe new life into the Monsuta and getting it going proper once I start working on it
It will also prove to be a challenge to me to get the Monsuta a foundation + my first time making a new chi human

As I do not plan to remove Shizuo from his leadership with Azuma, but Chara will be the one to properly manage it and convey this new vision to him in a thread beginning this arc of the revolutionized Monsuta.

Since the overall objective for Adam is to create the Monsuta back into a terrorist organization, but not without reason or purpose. Instead, Adam wants to prove that they do not need the support of the worlds major orgs to thrive and come back from the ashes. Instead, they will use the resources at their disposal to reach greater heights, become empowered by the mind of a human and show that the human brain is more tenacious than most other races. As, after enduring his struggles in Earth, Adam would have realized it was this gift that allowed him to thrive and continue to live; despite the countless hundreds of millions that have died throughout Earth during these wars.

And though he was offered the chance to become something more than a human many times, he adamantly refused so that he can prove this point out of spite and contempt for what the world has become and how it ultimately turned it's back on the Monsuta. Making them regret never finishing the job while they had the chance.

As I feel I'll have STRONG writing with Adam since I feel a HIGH amount of direction for him

This is all ultimately up to Shizuo since he currently leads the Monsuta. If he is cool with it, I want to create an arc around this and change them back to a proper organizations and possibly have them be one of the antag forces. Although, with them, they will believe they are a chaotic neutral force as they simply accept that it is a game of being the most fit to survive and thrive on earth and beyond. Which is why Adam is fine with the Monsuta being destroyed if his vision cannot come to past; as it simply would have meant he was not fit enough to endure. Yet, he highly doubts that will be the case, but it is a factor he has considered

I feel it would actually give them some kind of hard direction, instead of this "....what the fuck is the Monsuta declining shit again?"
Adam would also re-purpose the org from focusing on being something about super strength, to something about allocating resources in the best way possible with the supplies and people that are associated with them. So I would most likely go through and have Adam create various types of training, equipment and tactics for new members of the Monsuta to use in order to make them a threat once more and find further ways to improve their standing through finding contracts, leads and ways to generate clients/missions and so on from lesser factions. Since off screen, and even with some other smaller factions in the faction board, Adam will look to reach to them, create a demand and use his skills to win their support + resources + income

As, in Adam's mind, not everyone in the fucking world is supported by the primary orgs on PH; so there is an untapped market to reach into to find their own strength if he can execute his plans.

And if he can arrange people in the correct places, he can see the Monsuta bringing this vision to light as long as he ingrains in their heads and gets into a position of power

Since the overall objective for Adam is to create the Monsuta back into a terrorist organization, but not without reason or purpose. Instead, Adam wants to prove that they do not need the support of the worlds major orgs to thrive and come back from the ashes. Instead, they will use the resources at their disposal to reach greater heights, become empowered by the mind of a human and show that the human brain is more tenacious than most other races. As, after enduring his struggles in Earth, Adam would have realized it was this gift that allowed him to thrive and continue to live; despite the countless hundreds of millions that have died throughout Earth during these wars.

And though he was offered the chance to become something more than a human many times, he adamantly refused so that he can prove this point out of spite and contempt for what the world has become and how it ultimately turned it's back on the Monsuta. Making them regret never finishing the job while they had the chance.

As I feel I'll have STRONG writing with Adam since I feel a HIGH amount of direction for him

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

[THEFROST]'s 30 Day Anyburst Tracker  Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s 30 Day Anyburst Tracker

Tue Apr 11, 2017 11:33 am

Well, he is still human. So I plan to portray his silly, fun, happy, sad, fearful, lustful, confused, embarrassing, prideful, learning, driven, compassionate, hateful, spiteful and all the sum parts that make a person a person. Even if he is an antag, he is not one that will be hollow in my personal subjective opinion. Humans have a wide range of emotions, and while one may seem hostile in one aspect, another may have a chance to see that person in a comfortable and loving way.

It's all a matter of timing, backstory of connections which cultivated their personality and the people they interact with. Since Adam, even though he likes his true self, finds it to be exhausting and will be confused on the tenderness and warmth that Ada has nurturing his allies for his plans to a degree and questioning if that is really himself, fractions of his early days of life or just something he made-up entirely to allow himself to breathe and have an execution state of being to fulfill his plans.

'Cause it ain't realistic for him to just go around walking on water, singing to the moon and talking to himself all day everyday. Nobody does that unless they are high and on cloud nine. Which, in the little test ICRP thing, Adam was because he was giddy to get his plans started; but was still self-aware enough to slap himself for looking like a bit of a cunt and pretentious in the way he speaks. Hence why he looks forward to indulging in his mask (Ada) for a bit of time as he gets his shit in order.

Even psychopathic little murderers need R&R time and time to have fun and relax.

While Adam thought he was a bit full of himself, he didn't really think of him as an idiot or someone who didn't know what they were doing. He just finds hard-print morals like that self-limiting, but he does find the value in discipline; as his comes from a much different place based on his upbringing. As Adam views struggle, strife and hardship as tools to be extracted and used in order to enhance ones mind, abilities, strength, mental fortitude and enhance their ability to evolve in this world.

It is why he believes he can even improve the gods themselves since they seem to be doing a lousy job of things in his mind. And, if he had Hayden's arsenal, he'd more or less do a whole slew of nasty things to accelerate growth without his morals getting in the way.

As to allow yourself to indulge, embrace and find strength in struggle is to have the ability to become so much greater than yourself in the mind of Adam and that took quite the many years for him to master to help him realize the ultimate gift of humanity: adaption and ability to thrive in all environments.

And to that end, he loves pain, a challenge, something to overcome and something to progress towards as that hardship makes him feel alive, good and ready to tackle life, cut out it's heart and use it for his own intentions and ambitions.

It does not matter if his pride is crushed, his ego is broke, his inventions destroyed, his plans ruined and his body grinded into the dirt by those above him; as long as he has his desire to thrive and learn from his failures, he will always find a way to live on and advance beyond them until his last dying breathe.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 11, 2017 1:25 pm

I'm also going to have him refer to more of his feminine traits as "Eve"; as I'm going to take a play on words a bit and have Adam reference the first man in Hebrew, while Eve would have been taken from most sources of Abrahamic religions as being the first woman. Which ultimately ties into his theme because he is suppose to incapsulate the utmost of humanity through his character and it's ability to thrive without anything else.

As he sees great wealth in what Adam represents and what Eve represents; since both man and woman are needed to make a whole in his eyes.

As a man yield the strength to venture off to destroy entire civilizations, while the warmth and love of a woman can compel and empower those same men to act through holding the power of life, light and love. Tools which can be used to achieve a purpose and to form a collective drive towards something grand.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:42 pm

[EXPANDING PERSONALITY FOR ADAM]

What are Ada and Eve?

Ada/Eve: To be clear, Ada (passive personality) or Eve (feminine traits) is not an alternative ego or different personality that lives within Adam. Adam feels that he is consciously aware enough to control Ada and Eve. For him, the mask of Ada and Eve was created because it was a softer and easier version of himself from a time when he was not as vile as the person he was today. So, to a degree, he convinced himself that it really isn't a lie; as there are seeds of truth in the type of person that Ada is and used to be.

However, Adam isn't lacking in self-awareness. So, he is quite aware of the fact that humans can delude themselves into believing whatever they want to believe. Hence, on a level, it almost comforts him to hold on to the last strings of compassion; as he views them as valuable traits of humanity. Since, if it were not for that, he'd be another brainless psychopath in his mind and that isn't his intention in the least bit. So it helps to keep his empathy intact, his understanding of emotions sharp and gives him insight to further peer into the minds of those he interacts to further cultivate his people skills.

Warm: Adam considers Ada to have warmth. This is because Ada is always smiling, always encouraging people, always supporting them and trying to put on the best possible charade of affection and love that it can understand. So much warmth lays within this trait of Ada that Adam almost feels way too comfortable in wanting to let go of this trait. As it seems to comfort him to a great degree when he feels exhausted from the cut-throat tactics his true essence. And, to a degree, he ponders if THIS is a part of him. He isn't quite sure if this warmth is something he devised of his mind, or if it's fractures of a self that has long since been stamped out from the world.

Nurturing: Adam considers Ada to be nurturing because of the fact that he has a genuine interest in bringing out the potential, evolution, and progress of a person or thing. It's debatable to him if this gives him any type of moral compass or ethical feeling, but he will not lie to himself and state that it does not feel good to empower others with the knowledge he was bestowed through his strife. It's a rather amusing turn of events to watch something so clueless or weak go on to become a monster through the nurturing Ada gives them. In fact, even when he isn't under the mask of Ada, Adam still finds this to be a valuable trait when he is going around as his true personality. So he is still very much confused on if this is a real thing or not within himself.

Guiding: To a great degree, Ada, and by proxy, Adam, likes to guide things. These can be from leading someone down the right path to execute a plan to the best of their ability, or guiding himself towards what he believes is right for himself and his needs. In a sense, there is a map to life and very few are able to construct, view and chart a course for it. With his mind, he deeply believes that he has the capacity to tap into that rare power and guide the world around him towards that based on whatever he finds interest in.

So, to some extent, he finds himself being a prophet and holding true to different meanings of his name (Adam). As in some religious text, Adam was seen as the first prophets; and prophets are always people who able to to deliver newfound knowledge to the people under their care. For Adam and Ada, it merely depends on what intent they plan to use this for. Will it be for good? Will it be for evil? Or will it be for the hell of it? Even Adam himself finds himself questioning his morality as there is much good he feels he has done for humanity through his genius, but at the same time, there are many self-serving acts that he just finds himself utterly deplorable and relishes in this twisted confusion, greed, and desire to help.

Sociable: Adam/Ada considers himself to be a rather sociable person. They've been around enough supernatural beast, humans, machines and everything else in between to know how most people tick mentally. It's not as if they haven't had a few lifetimes to get this mechanic right. So they know how to listen, they understand when to speak and they often do not have a problem with navigating more complex and powerful personalities. As everyone as a needs, it's a matter of adjusting themselves into the right shape to fit into the piece of that person's life. So they shut up, observe and allow themselves to analyze the other person to more than exceed in their ability to socialize and thrive as a person who is there for others.

EVE

Feminity: To a great degree, Adam considers feminity to be a core part of himself when in this form. However, it often leaks even into his true essence and is another cluster of error in his mind that makes him question the borders of himself and who he is. As this feminity brings warmth, love, affection and life into his cold being. It is why he has a fondness for his androgynous nature because it allows him to tear through those borders without so much as a second thought or care. To be touched, and to touch; to give and to receive, it is all a wonderful glow of taking and gives for him in this state. As feminity is the mother of life, the birther of ambition and has the power to lead even the gods of men to be reduced to nothing but putty in her hands.

Therefore, he views this as an important trait to sustain in himself. And, to a great degree, Adam sees the value in both the feminine and masculine traits of the human race. As, if he can sustain this within himself, than he wields the ultimate power of humanity. So he welcomes those to fall into his embrace, to touch his heart and to feel the infinite love of hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution felt in his love. In fact, Adam has even gone as far as to even consider this his "Eve" and greatly adores her as if it were another person within his head. Yet, with his self-awareness, he knows this is just love for himself personified into something tangible that he can give mental reference to.

And, while he considers himself lacking the ability to love, that doesn't necessarily mean it is a bad thing for him to receive and observe the feelings of warmth he bestows upon others. As to see his actions generate a good effect brings small twinges of amusement, happiness and satisfaction within his being. As being able to satisfy people with his mind, body or skills always brings Adam to a rather pleased place of being. And it is why he even holds the doors of his own sexuality open to whatever may come due to this openness within himself.

Granted, it would be such a shame for someone to fall prey to this warm trap. As in the end, Adam considers himself far too gone as a human being and further towards the well of true evolution to leave himself open to that. A part of himself would have indulged in it eons ago, but now? There is nothing. Not a thing there. At least that is what he tells himself and what he believes to be the result of his sum lifetime.

True Adam

Inclined For Aesethic: Well -- Adam is still human. Despite living such a long life, he still likes to make sure he looks as pleasing as possible to himself. It is why he has developed various modifications to his body that allow him to enhance or de-enhance his feminine or masculine traits based on what he feels like from day to day. As some days Adam prefers the look of a bloodied mad man, while other days he prefers to be soft, androgynous and a mystery to others. Then, other days, he just wants to look pretty to be pretty to himself because it helps him feel good. Humans can be rather vain in that sense in his mind and he embraces it.

Fearful: Fear is something Adam feels to a great extent. He feels fearful of looking like a fool, he fears dying, he fears becoming a supernatural freak, he fears being consumed by his own madness and he fears being unable to arise to the challenges and deeply fears being consumed by his own mental and physical limitations. In fact, a great part of him feels as if he is making the wrong choice, that something within himself is dying each and every day.

Yet, in spite of those cries, the vengeance within his heart to stomp to the beat of progression radiates like a burning star and propels himself on the wave of flames to achieve whatever it his sick and twisted mind desires. As all humans have these doubts, fears, worries, stresses, anxieties and troubles; but Adam refuses to fall to them. Instead, he lets them exist within himself, feels them and uses them as a compass to guide him away from what he doesn't want. It helps him to stay sane in these dark days.

Fleeting Interest: The attention of Adam can be a fickle thing. If something does not captivate him, then he will move on to the next without much of a second thought. So it is usually within most people's interest to hold and captivate his attention. Otherwise, he will keep moving on to the next thing and the next thing until the cycle loops forever and he endlessly finds things to captivate his time, effort and energy. With how vast the universe is, there is an eternity to find various pursuits, projects and people to uncover and find himself immersed in.

Self-Aware: A key compotent to intelligence is having the ability to be self-aware. Therefore, Adam is always constantly checking himself. If he is in a conversation and he is making himself look like a fool? Adam will own up to him, chasatize himself, take note and try to correct his errors. If he finds himself making an error and constantly keeping a bad result? He will become aware, document the failures and make adjustments until his plan suceeds. He does not desire to be dull, idiotic or naive. So, in order to do so, he must leave himself open and is always looking towards the people around him to see if there is anything he can take from them or subtract from himself to increase his intelligence, resources or knowledge.

Unyielding: Stomp his face? Humiliate him? Crush his plans? Defeat him? Make him look like a fool? Embarrass him? None of these things matter in the mind of Adam. They are all just effects of evolution and progress. While they stack up and create a mountain of pain he stands upon within himself, they are learning tools which can point someone towards the direction of ascension. So long as he overviews them with the utmost of determination, he will be able to eventually see the puzzle beyond it all and keep overwriting the ways of this world with the sick knowledge of his human mind.
All that is required is a nearly unbreakable resolve.

And this is not a resolve that is based around wanting to be strong, desiring to be the best, wanting to save the world or become a god. This is a resolve that is rooted in stubbornness and an ambition to overcome the challenges of this absurd universe in the vessel of a human. If life gave him this path of hardship, then he would spit in her face, crush her face in and take what is hers for his own like the true nature of mankind's savagery would. So he will NOT yield to anything less than success in the form of a human. As that is his pride as a man.

Calculating: All actions, neutral, passive or aggressive are all calculated and planned by Adam. He is able to see the inner mechanisms of the world around him, piece them together like ap puzzle and is able to execute plans, scenarios and potential outcomes through sheer mental thought alone. With his mental deduction, he considers himself to be a great intellect and is often able to think of grand scheme plans that have long-lasting effects on the fly. Since, while he may be not as strong as other supernatural beings capable of destroying entire chunks of the planet, his brain exceeds them, his will is above them and his vessel of humanity that he represents will evolve beyond the need for such things and tame these wild beast as humanity always has in the past.

Withdrawn: There is a great amount of hurt that is within Adam's heart. So much that he feels the borders of who he is a person will never be the same. The inner confines of himself will forever be a bloodied and torn array of static, broken pieces and shattered memories, dreams and ego. All of these clusters make for a rare human who has the ability to become aware, yet not lacking in the morals which stop them from achieving true greatness and to pioneer this race above all others with the greatest mental and intellectual insights imaginable from a purely organic mind.

And so, to that end, the Eve and Ada parts of himself refuse for anything or anyone to come close to this essence of his soul. It will only bring them ruin in the end, and while Adam is a being who will do whatever it takes to get what he wants, there is no point in dragging others along for this pain needlessly. He has no qualms about it, but the male still does have some sembalnces of a conscious and thinks before ruining the lives of others. Thus, having someone come close to him will always result in him cutting that string to pieces, obliterating it and saving them the grief before they find themselves too deep in a pit that will never allow them to see the light of day ever again.

Driven: There is nothing that Adam would not sacrifice for his drive. People, resources; they are all the same thing to him and can be expendable if the circumstances are right. However, it is not something he jumps to. While he views people as expendable, the Ada/Eve (passive and feminine) traits of himself do not desire to go out of their way to be psychopathic for their own ambitions. If there is an alternative way to achieve something with blood sacrifice and wasting or destroying others resources? Then Adam will follow it if it fits alongside his goals. If there is no other way to get around it then without a bit of corrupted morals and ethics? Then Adam does not care if he has to do it -- just so long as his drive to thrive and progress is satisfied.

Spiteful: Contempt. That is one thing which screams within the essence of Adam. There is a great amount of contempt for anything that gets in his way, for anyone who speaks down to him, to anyone who believes themselves to be above him, to all that wishes to corrode his essence, for the mistakes he makes himself and everything that serves to frustrate this man. Adam loathes it all, wishes to break it into pieces with whatever resources he has at his disposal. As everything that generates the feeling of spite serves to make him stronger and motivates him to want to evolve further as a person and to succeed in his goal. That is all Adam cares for when it comes to this trait and embraces the contempt within his very human heart.

Happiness: He finds his happiness in results. It matters not if that result makes someone's life better, his life better or changes the world. As long as the warmth of his spirit and body alters the reality around him, there will always be happiness to be had on all levels; big and small. As it shows that the mind of a human is something that can create wonderful things into existence and that is a priceless sentiment that he is grateful for everyday. And it this happiness of these pursuits that help to continue to push Adam to pursue this grim path he finds himself on with his ambitions.

Nostalgia And Sadness: To a certain extent, Adam almost wishes he could go back to warm rays of light and comfort that was his childhood. It is why he wishes to retain his youthful charms and retain the last bits of that dying flame within himself. It makes him rather disheartened to believe those days will never come back, but he knows it was necessary to gain what he has now. And, even if he could go back, there is no assurance that it would be the same. He isn't the same as he was then, so how could someone so radically different realistically fit into the past? It wouldn't work. It is just a warm memory and one he must endure. This is the world he lives in now and he must make his peace with that as he pioneers humanity. All for the sake of progression.

OVERALL GOAL

Overall Goal: The primary objective for Adam is to overwrite the world with progress, inject his sense of evolution into it and create a place where only the fit survive. As, once the world is reset back to the way it was meant to be, people will be find their happiness. There will be no stagnation if there is a constant cycle of progression in his mind. When you are in the pursuit of a goal, there is no time to be lost within the depths of doubt, confusion, hurt or pain. There is only the light of that endless drive and that is what humanity needs more than anything else. A person that can lead them, a person that can manage them and a person that can force them to rise above the pitiful ashes of subjugation that they are under and realize the evolutionary greatness they possess.

However, even in saying this, Adam does not care to kill off other races. In fact, he even wants the other races who call Earth home to embrace this and seek their own progression as well. As the universe itself only benefits those who are willing to adapt, evolve and become aware enough to master this reality and that is the only thing he cares for on all levels. It is why he helps people, it is why he hurts people and it is why he wants to play a role in changing the world with his vast ambitions.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:22 am

Dou Tíqián is what Adam's power will be called. More than likely it will be a power that is based around Adam overwriting the world fragment by fragment, person by person and bit by bit with his Chi. Effectively, Dou Tíqián is a story based power that is designed to take the particles of energy associated with Adam's chi. As it feasts on the values of himself, the symbolism of his being and translates that into an ability that can advance the world around him in varying shapes and forms.

An instance of it being used could be Adam sewing his energy into an Arrancar and putting their body into a state of evolution. Since Arrancar feast off of the negative aspects of humanity, Adam could take something like a creatures ability to thrive on annoyance and then amplify it to the point of forcing that creature to advance itself to hate and loathing. This could be done by observing the arrancar, documenting their habits, finding what makes them tick and infusing the values of their persona, spiritual energy and sense of self into his power. Once he has a probable projection for their growth as a person, in turn, they would gain a more potent power and find progression.

However, this comes with a few stipulations. One of the first is that Adam must be able to piece together a clear picture of chained thought. He has to be able to identify the pieces of a probable course of events in order to unlock this evolution within the world around him; otherwise his power will not work if the logic does not hold up. Additionally, since he will be a low to mid tier villain, these progressions will be slow and he may rely on other mother powerful characters to do major events. Which is why he will look for things bigger than himself to evolve and enhance since it cannot work on him; only on things around him. As Adam is a force meant to evolve humanity as a whole, his task is to advance the world and that is what Dou Tíqián is designed to do.

Now, of course, it will also have attack applications. Such as the ability will be able to allow Adam to create Chi Strings. Through these strings, he can attach it to something like an energy attack and accelerate the development of growth to the point of burn out. This probability can occur because all things eventually run out of juice, so the Chi Strings would follow this logical thought and attempt to overwrite the attack until it decayed essentially.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:27 pm

Dress Up: To him? He looks cool as a king or some kind of royal. So it may not be unusual to find Adam wearing crowns, capes, swords, wearing gold or any types of these variations on his outfits because it just helps him to feel cool, regal or relaxed. He sometimes feels like a king among peasants, so he lets it show a little through doing these silly antics.

Image Reference: https://i.imgur.com/eaAfBs8.png?1

Sweet Tooth: Adam loves sweets. Chocolates, cakes, ice creams, soda; give him whatever sweet and he'll be your little lamb for a short time. This is because he lives the taste of food and it helps to cope and de-stress from how much complex thought goes on in his mind. He'll even regress, to a degree, to a child-like state of playful smiles and giggles when he is munching on his favorite foods. As it brings his body great comfort for a short period of time; even if he knows it will not last forever, he can tune it out and enjoyo the moment. It's why he even has gone as far as to enjoy chocolates during battle to help ease his nerves.

Spoiled And Embraced: Adam loves to be spoiled and cared for in either of his states of thinking. Massages, words of love, admiration, gifts; anything that spoils him he loves. It's why he is indulging of those who want to cozy up to him; even if he keeps them on quite the distant string mentally As to a degree, all Adam desires on some primal levels is a force to just take care of him, cuddle him and give him all the sweet touches of love and touch that a human needs to feel fulfilled on a purely emotional and instinctual level. And, while he distances himself from that, Adam isn't one to ignore reality and knows it is needed to keep him grounded.

Lonely: To a degree, the path that Adam walks is an isolated one. Since he loathes judgment, scorn, love and hate from other humans and races; he is forced to put on various mask, indulge himself in his grand goals and carry out finite pleasures until he ultimately meets his death in his mind. So, to that degree, there is no comradery on a personal level and everyone seems rather distant to his heart and ambitions. Thus, that creates a painful loneliness that feels as if someone is constantly stabbing Adam in the chest. It's a pain that surges, swells and consumes his whole essence in a void that screams anguish. Yet, it's one that he accepts and has come to terms with it as it gives him power in his mind. He's gone this far with the feeling, and he assumes that it is another part of his humanity.

Goofy: Sometimes, Adam just likes to let loose. He enjoys to act silly, pretend to be dumb, play games with people and just let his energy run wild. Adam feels he needs these moments to stay sane because of how distorted his insides are as a person. So acting like a fool, in some ways, helps him to relax.

Humorous: The world and himself are grim things. Therefore, humor is often used as a tool to help lighten the mood and keep his head straight. There isn't any topic that is off-limits for the likes of Adam. He'll joke about anything as mudane as bills, to laughing in the face of genocide and total death. Even his own personality aspects aren't off limits. Since, if he makes himself look dumb, he'll poke fun at himself and joke at his own stupidity. What's the point in living if everything is so exhaustingly serious? Even if he enjoys taking himself seriously, there is a limit to how long those modes can last.

After His Goal: Adam assumes that after his goal, the world will be set back to the way it is -- and perhaps he can live a normal life until things stagnate again. So he can see himself indulging in his projects, trying to find new meaning in the overwritten world and enjoying seeing the results of his progress create cause and effect on Earth. As he doesn't expect some grand and happy ending, but he does expect something worthwhile to come from it for the betterment of all species. So, to that end, he chases after it just to move on to the next thing after that. As that is what evolution is: constantly moving and pushing forward to the next objective until you longer can. And that point will come when his life comes to an end.

Reset Everything: There is a voice that screams inside of his head. One that is tired of this path, tired of what he has become, tired of the world and tired of these stupid plans and intentions. It's a voice that screams to Adam at every moment of everyday: "I WANT MY WORLD BACK! I WANT TO LIVE IN PEACE! I WANT THIS PAIN TO STOP! I WANT TO GO BACK TO NOR KNOWING AND TO JUST BE ABLE TO BE HAPPY WITH SIMPLISTIC GOALS, LOVE AND A PALCE TO CALL MY OWN! I'M TIRED OF THIS MADDENING REALITY! IT ISN'T WORTH IT ANYMORE"

And to that? Adam casts it aside. That is just exhaustion, pain and frustartion when things do not go his way. And, in turn, it is the cost of knowledge. If he wants to expand his insights? This is the price he most pay. Things were simpler when he was blind to the way sof the world, but he was also limited, idiotic and unaware of how to make a change and how to keep progresisng himself. So, this is a useless trait to him; even if this voice wants to use his powers to reset the world and make it a place of peace. Something which is impossible. Instead, Adam focuses on reality and focuses on what is good for humanity in his eyes.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:09 am

DEEPER EVE TRAITS

Adam & Eve's High Capacity For Love: While Adam himself does not deserve it for himself or desire it, Eve seems to be a mode of thought that allows for him to grant others the sensation of being loved. As, Eve takes an interest in those who are hurt, isolated, alone and in pain and seeks to embrace them in her apple of love. Yet, unlike Eve's mistake of eating the the forbidden fruit, the fruit which comes from the Eve of Adam's feminity is meant to bring knowledge, comfort, security and a place of belonging in those who wish to partake in consuming his affection, warmth, and love while in this state of being.

As, with this feminine love, it is quite possible to give others purpose, realize their potential and ease the stings of loneliness that can weigh down on a person. Thus, he wants to place the seeds of this love into a person, evolve their heart and use that as fuel to continue progressing the world. While, at the same time, satisfying his feminine halves side to make man feel good, and, in turn, himself feel relaxed by seeing the good his actions are capable of. Even if he is a vile and loathsome person to a great degree.

Crossdress To Relax: There is a high amount of comfort that Adam feels when he is cross-dressed as Eve. The reason for this stems from a perception of love, comfort, vanity and plain feeling pretty. He feels loved because women possess the highest capacity for nurturing in the human race; so he feels a warm glow all throughout his body when he dawns the mask of a woman. While the comfort comes from feeling safe and secured; as if he is hiding behind the skirt of his mother and she is telling him that everything will be alright. Nothing is greater than the feeling of knowing that your mother will protect from any and all hell. While, lastly, the vanity comes from the fact that he holds a high value to his androgynous and considers himself to be rather appealing; whether it be in his masculine or feminine sides.

And from this vain comfort comes a great sense of happiness, thrill, and love that Adam seems capable of when he cross-dresses. As he is open to most things in this state, but it's also one of his deadlier frames of thinking because he is so relaxed. It allows for intricate thought processes to be formed, for his fears to be silenced and to penetrate deeper and deeper into the ego of humanity, the world and all factions and groups he finds himself a part of because the appearance of a woman can pull entire armies into her loving embrace. And it is that power, that love, that comfort and that safety which Adam wishes to take for himself for his pursuits.

MORE ADAM TRAITS

Remorse/Guilt: Adam would be lying to himself if he did not feel any bit of remorse, shame or guilt for the actions that he has consciously committed. Many lives have been shattered, ended or forever altered by the hands of his progression and will. And, while he has NO qualms doing it, that does NOT mean he does not have passing thoughts on the misdeeds that he has committed. To him, however, he rationalizes it by them being needed sacrifices to cull out humanity, weakened links in the factions he was a part of or necessary experiments to further his plans, the factions he is a part of, humanity or the world itself. So, he tries to wipe the stains of guilt and remorse within himself by using cold personal logic to help steer him towards the direction of what he feels is right.

Comradery: Adam tries to further ease these feelings of negativism that brew within himself by socializing. However, unlike Eve or Ada's social traits, Adam tries to find connections with the people around him by finding pin-point interest they share. This serves to help him feel relax, give small glimmers of hope there are others like him out there and helps to connect them to his will and plans. So it is why he tries to find a brother-in-arms with the proper humans who represent his values of human ingenuity, strength, adaption and intelligence. And, to a lesser degree, if these values are found in other races, he may also accept it. As humans have a higher base line of potential than all other races in his mind, but that does not mean exceptions can occur in other races.

Exhaustion Leading To Restful Laziness: The mind of Adam is one that has grandiose goals, tiring plans, and great intelligence. Therefore, it is reasonable to expect that there will be times where Adam is outright exhausted from his journeys. Therefore, he can be rather lazy when he tires himself out. He'll want to curl up with something or someone, lay on the floor, do nothing and just goes with the flow of life until his sick determination is restored and has time to relax. As even psychopath's like himself cannot CONSTANTLY stay in that frame of mind. There needs to be rest, recovery and a time to just be human before moving forward with his overall goal of progressing the world.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:51 pm

Use Me As You See Fit: Adam doesn't have a problem being used if it's to gain something he wants. This can be anything from monetary gain, acquiring new resources or even something as simple as emotional gain. As, to a degree, Adam does like to feel useful. And, with how vast his mind spirals on, even with himself being used as a medium to induce feelings of pleasure in another is rather amusing. Which makes him question his capacity to understand his own emotional frequency and if he truly feels anything or not.

Carefree (Eve): Eve is free. Eve is life. Eve is pure. Eve is right. There are no restrictions on Eve because she is the mother of life. She protects all and frees herself with the bosom nuture and love. So there is nothing to fear while in her loving embrace. Hence, Adam is especially whenever he drags himself into Eve or her traits leak over into his primary personality. There is a sense of powerful happiness that brews within himself when he allows her to take over. Everything will be ok, everything will be alright and he is all that he needs to be with her.

Disgusting: Vile. Corrupt. Loathsome. Murderous. Hateful. Twisted. Perverted. Criminal. Liar. All of these words and much more make the consciousness of Adam bleed in a sea of dirt and grime. The actions which he has committed to cultivating the man he is creates a sense of inner disgustingness within himself. However, he has come to embrace this and welcomes the foul piece of artwork he has transformed himself into. He openly admits to being putrid, rancid, spoiled, rotten and outright disgusting as a human being. As human beings can be both masters of the universe, yet being so deplorable morally and ethically that they are the scum of the earth. He embraces these concepts, infuses it into his mind and loves every second of his contempt for himself and the hurt, guilt, and remorse he feels for this disgusting nature that is himself.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:22 am

Chi Powder (Enhanced Caffeine): Adam is capable of creating a powder from his Chi that he mixes in with his food and drinks. This is, for the most, caffeine. However, what sets it apart from natural and organic caffeine is that it is created wholly from his Chi. So it's adapted and crafted to better suit Adam's enhanced body as a Chi Human. Therefore, when he is fighting, it allows him to recover portions of his fatigue and exhaustion by giving him a shot of energy that lasts for three to five post before he needs a three post cooldown to use it again. He is capable of using this Chi Powder for up to four times in a thread before it will cease working because his body will have adapted too much to it. So he tries to use it sparingly when he needs to. (I.E. even if Adam was at 50% of his energy and it shot up to 80% with the Chi Powder, it would potentially lower back down to 30-50% because of the caffeine burst)

Granted, that isn't the only side effect that occurs, but it covers the bases of limitations. Since his caffeine is also capable of increasing his cognitive thoughts. Memories become almost become picture perfect, his reaction time is second to none and his motor coordination is superb. Along with that, when taking this Chi Powder, Adam has stated that he can stay up for days or weeks because of how potent it is. So, even outside of battle, it provides a useful source for him to stay active in his pursuits and projects. As his awareness is keen, alert and ready to take on anything.

The only downsides to this is that he reaches questionable states of being. As Adam has observed that he reaches near "lunatic levels of thought and emotion". These are his own words to describe how he finds himself laughing like a mad man at various things, finding great thrill in combat as he has a place to unleash his energy, becoming utterly consumed within his missions and feeling a strong of anxiety that forces him to act due to the heart palpitations, dizziness and detached state of being that too much of this caffeine induces on him.

Chi Tea (Relax): This is a fruity tasting tea that is produced by Adam and his need for something sweet to consume. It is created by his chi energy and is used to promote calm mind, focus and relaxation throughout his body. It washes away toxins of the mind, body, and spirit in order to cleanse his spirit and allow him to start anew. So it can reduce or eliminate various types of diseases, poisons, curses and so on from his being depending on how much of it he consumes per thread. Generally, he is capped at three uses before it loses its potency in his body; but he can still use it more than that for passive purposes of just feeling well psychologically speaking. And, in terms of clearing out toxins, this will usually take two to three post to take effect and there could always be some push and take depending on what is in his system.

Chi Chocolate (Comfort): Again, this is another creature comfort item that is produced by Adam's Chi. When Adam consumes his Chi Chocolate, it will often perk up his mood and make him feel rather happy. As it promotes a state of well-being and causes him to cast away a lot of negative feelings of his being. Therefore, he is often childish, giddy and gleeful when he consumes this Chi Chocolate and it can make for a great stress relief in battle.

MǎDāojù (Code Cutter): Often referred to as "Code Cutter" for short by Adam, this is a knife that is constantly seen at his side when in combat. It is primarily used in order to be a medium in which Adam is cutting through the stagnation, ridiculousness, and absurdity that is this existence in which they live in. Therefore, with these values constantly being injected into the knife day and night by Adam, there is a high volume of Chi which is stored in the blade to have it gain the capacity to remove and purge the growth of what Adam determines to be "detriments to evolution".

Due to the fact that Adam views himself as someone capable of inducing evolution in the world, it stands to reason in his mind that his Chi could act in reverse and infuse the value of developmental cessation on cancer which sickens the world's growth. Much like a doctor removing a tumor from a patient, Adam has no qualms with removing blights on the progression of this existence.

Ergo, Code Cutter firstly works by Adam tapping into either his own Chi or the Chi that is stored within this blade. There should be enough in it to effectively equal to 65% of Adam's power. This factor is important because Code Cutter was a product of internal meditation and it has the values of Eve within himself. Which is the feminity of humanity and the weaker part of man. Hence, for that reason, is why it is only 65% and not 100%.

Once a suitable amount of Chi has been extracted, the weapon will shine with a variety of different colors which are dependant on the mood Adam is in. Sometimes he has red rays of light form in the blade from his love that is thumping in his light, other times he has black burst of energy flow from it simply because he likes the aesthetic of it. It's hard to tell with Adam. Digressing, after this energy can be seen emitting from the knife, Adam is capable of launching various attacks from the blade that can halt the progression of things and people around him.

An illustration of this could be that if someone were charging up to fire a kido attack, Adam could use his speed, pull out his knife and attempt to pierce, stab or graze them with his knife. Provided this action is allowed to transpire, he will be able to shut them down by closing off the pathways of energy within this being and ceasing the release of the attack for one turn. This will then allow him to otherwise put pressure on the opponent and force them into a state of desperation in his mind.

However, it can go even deeper than that. Based on the kind of plot which is occurring in the thread, Adam can also target them mentally and prevent the growth of ideas, thoughts, emotions and will. Since, if he were to stab someone in the head with it, he could outright seal off the growth of assurance and confidence in order to force the characters to see all their flaws, fears and negativism which holds them back and stagnations them. Forcing them to see the reality of it, ascend beyond it and attempt to improve themselves and break the seal by correcting these fatal errors within themselves.

As, at the end of the day, this is not a weapon meant to wholly destroy, kill or cease unless there is no other option BUT to do that. And rarely does Adam believe he has to TOTALLY cease something. He merely has to stop their development long enough for them to pay attention, view what they are doing as wrong nad make corrections to adjust. Then, with how he controls progression, he can guide his allies and foes alike towards reaching a further developed sense of being and assist in making this world increasingly evolved bit by bit and have the strings of Tíqián Dou spread further into the halls of existence.

With that said, Code Cutter often needs some kind of physical contact. So, this is a weapon that forces Adam to get up close and personal with most opponents. Even if he decides to shoot off energy from it, it still must be within a ten to twenty-meter range before it loses it potency and effectiveness. Which, for opponents that can move at Mach speeds, isn't all that big of a gap in the grand scheme of things. Hence, there is no limit to how many actions he can make with this knife per post once he gets in range, but there is a limit to how much energy his body has. As each action is capable of taking 2-5% of his Chi energy away. With some being more or less based on how complex the task is. And, while he can even transfer his willpower as a source of intangible energy into it, even that has it's limits and he'd prefer not to exhaust his mental resources toa achieve it. Ergo, Adam often waits for the right time to strike with his weapon before deciding to unhinge on an opponent.

It is also worth mentioning that Adam must still apply to the principles of Tíqián Dou. This is in reference to having to show his work on how he can prevent the developmental progression of another creation. For example, if a rock was being thrown at him at mach five speeds, how could he prevent it's path? He would have to inscribe formulas within his blade that lower the momentum of it and would give him a reasonable reaction time to dodge the slowed object. In this instance, it could either be done mentally, uttered vocally or written down on his arm with his energy. It doesn't matter, he just has to show his work in some way or another and provide strong cases for his Code Cutter to alter reality. Otherwise, it will back fire, harm him and begin to take double the amount of energy it took to create the attacks and injure his body.

Additionally, as another note, Adam finds it easier to target inanimate objects or attacks remotely with it. He has an increased range of 30-100 meters with it. It's more of the fact that organic beings require up close and personal tactics because of the values associated with his blade. If he does not have the ability to stand up, face his foes directly and overcome the plight of this world; then he has no business wielding this weapon and it will not work against living beings from distant ranges. That was one of the rules which were inscribed within this weapon in order to allow him to have this power.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum