Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
By the Shore. [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0By the Shore. [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

By the Shore. [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: By the Shore. [Private]

Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:15 am
Berthold Björn
Spoiler:

His eyebrows raised slightly when she asked him what Germany was like. He had not been expecting that question, but her love of more information was enough for him to swallow his pride and tell her. It wasn't like he had to tell her about how hard it was to move and so on. He reset his eyebrows to where they were and began to explain. "Germany? Living in Germany is like that place before being asleep and awake. You want to dream, but yet you don't, it's... Really something incredible." He said in a dream-like tone before looking into her eyes. His surprise was once more evident, it sparkled in his eyes. "What would the lady like to hear?" Berthold asked politely, watching her curios eyes in action. He could almost see and feel her questions around him. They warmed him, something about her seemed to make him feel like he was back in Germany again.

"The paths of glory lead but to the Grave." ~

Spoiler:

Code:
Arata Genji (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Rosalind Haruka (Demon) [Tier] 3-2+
Berthold Björn. (Human) [Tier] 5-5
Ama Yariman. (Arrancar) 2-3+
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
By the Shore. [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0By the Shore. [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:48 am

By the Shore. [Private] - Page 2 KittycherryHikaricopy

Hikari tilted her head as she listened to what he was saying, if he was trying to be mysterious and congusing...it was definatly working. She giggled a little bit and nodded when he finished telling her about Germany. Then he asked her what she's like to hear him say, she thought about that for a moment. She really didnt ming him making up some random sentence...But she figured he probably wanted to know what to say or something. She ponered the thought some more.

As she did, she couldnt help but wonder...why did he move to Japan? Maybe she'd ask him that first, random sentences werent comming to mind.

"Mmh...Before I do...May I ask what made you move here to Japan?" She tilted her head a bit, looking at him before another question pooped into her head: "And, if you dont mind me asking, how old are you?"

As she waited for him to answer, her mind continued to wonder for that sentence...

||Kitty's Characters||

By the Shore. [Private] - Page 2 PLEASEWORK2
Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:37 pm
Berthold Björn
Spoiler:

He watched as her eyebrows drew together a bit and her head tilted, her head was probably an overflowing fountain of questions. She obviously had been stumped by the task at hand, and could not think of a phrase for his to say. His heart sank slightly and seemed to have dropped, escaping his chest, ripped to shreds, it didn't matter; the point is, it hurt. But his face did not change a bit, neither did his eyes. His eyes and face remained loyal to him. No emotion. You can do this, arschloch [asshole], he told himself angrily.

He stood for a moment, thought about how to word it, and talked himself into saying it inside. He decided on short and sweet, rip it off like quick like a bandaid, he told himself. "My father got his job switched, and we had to move." He said in his usual voice, but a little slower than usual, hardly reconisable. "I am 17, and no I do not mind you knowing my age" he said airily, glad that he had gotten the hard bit out of the way. He only hoped she did not want him going into greater detail. He braced himself for the next question, but at the same time could not wait for it.

Spoiler:

Code:
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:22 am

Hikari's hands were folded politely on her lap and her eyes and ears opened as she listened to this new complanion's answer. He didnt give much detail but she didnt mind, she could tell that he wasnt really use to this...or rather use to having people interigate him to no end. She smiled and nodded "Your my age!" She giggled happily.
"Where do you go to school?" She aksed, and yes, the bombardment of questions were indeed going to continue.
Before he could even answer, she told him where she 'went to school'
"I live in the mountains" She gestured up to the distant mountain just north of them, "I live with some Monks and preistesses, they have pretty much raised me and taught me everything I know...So...You could say I went to school in a temple"
She giggled as she thought that over before looking smiling at him, waiting for his answer.
"Where does your dad work?" questions were just popping into her head randomly.

||Kitty's Characters||

Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:58 pm

Berthold Björn
Spoiler:
Berthold listened to this girl talking about her school. It sounded so interesting and romantic, and so... exciting! Why couldn't his parents have sent him THERE? That place sounded like his kind of place, a place he belonged. He nodded and almost smiled at the thought of this place. Then again, maybe he was sent where he was for a reason. Miss Kimiko seemed nice, but was is destiny he was there, or bad fortune? He decided not to drone on about it. "This place of yours... Sounds vonderful." He said rather dreamily and avoided the school question. He never did pay attention to the name much, he never cared for it. Kimiko was probably the only name he really payed attention to since moving here aside from Hikari. "My dad works for some large company that I could care less about, and we got moved here." he said casually, looking at how beautiful the girl looked. She looked so poised and cute the way she was sitting, but he didn't lead on, he simply looked at her.

Spoiler:

Code:
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 2:52 pm

Hikari listned to around them as she waited for him to speak; she could hear laughter coming from young children and fathers yelling at their kids to slow down. Hikari's smile was warm as it was before; when he said that where she lived sounded wonderful, she thought about taking him there to check it out; she was sure he'd love it even more so. He said that he could care less about his school, this made her giggle a little, why? She didnt know, she just thought it was a bit funny.
The wind blew softly making her hair slightly dance behind her.
"Hum, maybe sometime I can take you up to the mountains to visit! I'm sure the monks would love to see a new face"
She offered, looking at him as she awaited his answer, it was ture, sometimes it would get a bit lonely up in the mountains and seeing a fresh face was good once in a while

||Kitty's Characters||

Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:47 pm

Berthold Björn
Spoiler:
Berthold's heart leaped with joy. She was going to take him! HOw nice of her. But why was she going to take him, he didn't seem worthy of walking with such a pretty girl. He was honored she even asked him. Bertholds face showed he was a touch surprised and happy, but only if you looked carefully. "I would love to accompany you, Miss Hikari." he said politely with his fail smile and bowed his head. Slowly, he moved his feet and held his books to his chest and stood up, brushing the dirt off of himself with a free hand. He looked over at Hikari and waited for her to lead the way.

Spoiler:

Code:
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Hikari tilted her head a little bit as she watched his expression and his
reaction. He was ready to get going, he was already standing up and dust off.
Hikari giggled a little and stood up too, dusting her kimiko off. She had some bad news for him. But it was too bad.
"Well, I'll have to ask you to wait here for a bit...an hour tops. I just have to go
inform the monks of yuor visit. It wont take long, they just like having some sort of heads up about a visit."
She gave him a warm smile and bowed her head to him.
"Please wait here. I'll be right back!" She nodded towards him and took off quickly.
She wasnt ditching him, she was actually going to give the monks a heads up so that they could prepare lunch and whatever else.

{Hikari exits thread for now}

||10 Minutes later||
By the Shore. [Private] - Page 2 Kahime

Kahime Takashi

What a wonderful day!!
A young Zaimachi flew oerhead, not realiseing how much attention she was bringing to herself, well, there werent that many people out, but the ones that did see her were in amazement and shouted: "LOOK!"
But alast, but the time others looked she was just a shadow in the sky, and they asusmed that it was just a bird.
Kahime flew down to the lake, and as she ladned the big beautiful wings on her back faided. She didnt notice the person standing there, heck, she didnt notice a lot. Kahime giggled and went over to the shore line and knelt down. She cupped her hands nad scooped up some of the water in her hands, and drank some of it. She strethced and fixed her bangs a bit before she finally noticed another presence.
She turned around with a completly oblivious look on her face and smiled up at the person.
"Oh Hi! I didnt see you there. I'm Kahime!"
She was very cheerful and gave the man a big warm smile

||Kitty's Characters||

Arata Genji
Arata Genji
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:20 pm

Berthold Björn
Spoiler:
Berthold looked at the scene in total confusion. What the hell had just happened? He felt like he missed something. He looked at the girl who was smiling widely before him. She was rather pretty and seemed nice, he was hesitant to say anything. She appeared out of nowhere, really. He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly like he usually did when he wasn't sure how to react. "Hello miss Kahime" he said rather dryly and bowed his head respectfully, not dropping his gaze from her.

Spoiler:

Code:
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:35 pm
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum