Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1003 - Good↓Greed   - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/999991003 - Good↓Greed   - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

1003 - Good↓Greed   - Page 3 Empty Re: Good↓Greed

Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:13 pm

SIMPLY HUMAN

SIMPLY ADAM

1003 - Good↓Greed   - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Song: Ultra Violet - Artist: ozonesounds

You can change your face, your smile, that pretty little shimmer in your eye; and none of it will have mattered to Adam. All he cared about was hearing what you had to say, seeing what actions you took to make it a reality and seeing how the realities of yourself and his could either pair and connect; or clash and mangle against one another. Either way, he heard what the hollow was speaking to him and decided that they were noble enough reasons that he could relate to. He wanted to evolve, adapt and further the hollow race; so it was similar to his ambitions for the human race and he could respect that to a degree if he wasn't busy such a cheeky little cunt.

"You want them to change. You want them to evolve. You want them to become the same as humans."

Breaking it down, Adam cut down most of the beef of his words into short phrases to summarize his point of perception on his intent. And, when broken down, these parts of his reality were ingested into the mind of this terrorist to connect, link and piece together a whole puzzle for the two of them. As, overall, his own vision for the world did involve reshaping things, and most races were needed to force them all to constantly grow, change, alter and evolve. Which meant that his vision did have a place in Adam's world as he was going to equalize everything regardless.

So, with a shrug of the shoulder, Adam gave a coy smile and uttered these words:

"You have my support. I will throw whatever resource I have that vision if it means that much to ya since it has a place in my own plans."

Again, there was a tact, skill, and ability held in being able to take the most profound and precise means of thought, action, and desire into simplistic statements. Adam could bore him to tears with some overdrawn speech, but pure intent is what he cared about at the root of it all. For if you couldn't bring yourself to summarize what it is your heart desire, then you really don't know what the hell you even want from this world and deserve to suffer until you can find out what makes you tick and contribute to the whole process of evolution in this existence.

"If you want to welcome and feel like you have a home, partner with me and I'll make sure that your dream will come true in the nations The Monsuta have a grip over."

Then, with a rub of his nose, Adam added one more thing:

"As we surely don't give a fuck about what race you are. We'll take anyone with or WITHOUT a pulse and make them into our humble home of misfits."

Coding By: [THEFROST]

1003 - Good↓Greed   - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1003 - Good↓Greed   - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue156300/99999991003 - Good↓Greed   - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:35 pm

Yaksha, The Anthropophagus

"I didn't realize you had more pressing affairs to attend to. I'll stick to short sentences, then."

Yaksha folded his hands in his lap, his expression cool, collected, the previous explosions all but forgotten now. He seemed to be sizing up the child, dissecting him down to the smallest molecule. Each layer was peeled away at, examined, and then gently set aside to be later reassembled. He looked at Adam with the same degree of detached, dispassionate cool that one would've expected from an anthropologist looking at a long-dead society.

"You aren't the first one to make me an offer such as this. I don't negotiate with terrorists. I already have all the pieces I need. You'd simply get in my way. Your assistance would come with strings attached. You don't have the faintest idea of what agape truly is yet. You're a thousand years too early to speak to me about hostile takeovers. Gather as many thugs under your wing as you like, it'll change nothing. For now, you simply...have nothing to offer me."

His lower lip stuck out, in a gesture of deep thought moreso than sullenness or frustration, hands spread wide as he spoke the last words. He stared at the child, still without much expression, and then gestured towards the room around them.

"This has been a nice chat. I'll have your peanut butter chocolate atrocities ready in half an hour, maybe less. I have plenty to snack on in the meantime. Don't bore me with any more talk of how you can give me the moon and the sun, please. You've been a terrible guest, and I cannot wait until we part ways. All the same, I shall be keeping my eyes on your little start-up operation. I'd be happy to rate your performance between one and five stars if you'd like."

He rose, moving with a lithe, svelte grace that brought to mind gymnasts or large cats, muscles working quite hard beneath the flesh, not straining themselves but standing out against the surface all the same. He entered the living room, turning on the television, and letting out a small, almost delighted sigh as he turned his attention towards it. For the time being, it seemed that Adam was all but forgotten.

"Oh, who am I kidding. You wouldn't take any advice from a crusty old fart like me. You've got it all figured out."

Perhaps not entirely, then.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1003 - Good↓Greed   - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/999991003 - Good↓Greed   - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:04 am

SIMPLY HUMAN

SIMPLY ADAM

1003 - Good↓Greed   - Page 3 6EdIfMt

Song: Ultra Violet - Artist: ozonesounds

What a total waste of time. That's what this was. So it was time to exit stage right and in a hurry. Time was the one resource no one should squander.

"Spare me the generic drama quote #1003 of a mere mortal being unable to understand anything. If you want to refuse my offer, just say so."

Adam, at that point, knew that this whole conversation was going nowhere fast and he wasn't one to waste time/resources on a dead lead. So, he'd just chalk up to a matter of not properly scoping out his leads this time. The male had time to speak, but it's clear his words were being wasted on the male before him.

Friends offered their resources to one another if they shared a common vision. And, in essence, he was offering him his hand because that is the way Adam assisted those he had a vested interest in. If he could not accept his hand or try to see him, Adam was not going to throw away more of his precious energy/time to someone who does not want to make the effort to make things work.

So, he stood up, walked out, bowed and gave the man the silence he desired since he clearly was not welcomed here.

"Next time, if you don't negotiate with terrorist, just say no, cease the conversation from the beginning and I'll leave of my own accord."

If this male had all the pieces he needed, then why bother wasting both of their time? People like that were irritating, to say the least. So, he walked straight out that door, motioned on and continued on his merry way if not stopped. There were billions upon billions of people that lived in this world of theirs, more help could always be found and there was definitely not a shortage of potential or opportunity in this globe. So it was less of the fact that Adam had everything under the world figured out, but more of the fact he didn't care about his lack of absolute knowledge and kept his determination up to get what he wants one way or another.

If you aren't really to endure failures, believe in your vision and make it happen -- then you are just a waste of space and oxygen in the mind of Adam. And the male's confidence could speak volumes as he was already on the prowl to move on to someone else who was more willing to work out a partnership than this stubborn old fossil.

Coding By: [THEFROST]

1003 - Good↓Greed   - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
1003 - Good↓Greed   - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue156300/99999991003 - Good↓Greed   - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:30 am

Yaksha, The Anthropophagus

"It's got nothing to do with your mortality. You aren't able to put yourself in my shoes. It's nothing to be ashamed of."

He turned away from his couch, hands resting in his lap, eyes suddenly devoid of...anything. He watched the child stand, snapped his finger, and as quickly as it took for the hollow to rise to his own feet, a garganta had appeared beneath his own feet. He reappeared in front of the doorway, his stance relaxed, delighted. This time, his voice was pleased, downright playful, but the eyes were still cold, distant. They were eyes that were already somewhere far far away.

"You never so much as asked for my name. Not exactly what I'd call friendly behavior, eh? You came across more as an undercover cop, and not a very good one, than a terrorist. This entire conversation was a train wreck, and you've no one to blame for it but yourself. You said you were willing to support anyone who wanted to see this world get more interesting. I invite you, Adam, to keep your eyes as firmly locked on Vegas as I plan to keep mine locked on you. Because soon we're all going to be living in interesting times."

He inhaled, ever so slightly, and began to chuckle, deep in his throat. He still stood in the child's way, those doll-like eyes and the way he all but splayed himself across the doorway making it hard to think he was going to just let the child walk past without some sort of consequence.

"I'll say it, just because I think you may have forgotten in this big old shit-storm. You approached me. From my perspective, I'm Simon, and you were the one dancing on my stage. Or did you forget, in your hunger? Poor thing. I've tasked you so mightily. I'll be watching you closely, little human. I'm certain that there will come a day we can see eye to eye. I'm hopeful, in fact."

He gestured towards the exit, one brow quirked ever so slightly.

"Maybe, next time, don't open by calling someone a freak and offering murder as a bargaining tool? Just a teensy bit insensitive. But I'm sure I'll be in a better state of mind after I see whatever spectacular little show you've got prepared for little old me."
Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum