Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Are you even worth my time training? [Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Are you even worth my time training? [Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Are you even worth my time training? [Mirja] - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you even worth my time training? [Mirja]

Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:21 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

Are you even worth my time training? [Mirja] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

Ritsuko's body felt heavy as if the gravity around her was increased ten fold she imediately she's never felt pressure this great before; Every time she remained in mirja's intimidating aura her mind was filled with as if there was no escape, there was no way out, as each second passed slowly the panic grew the ache in her chest grew worse by the moment. The fear in her body screamed at her "Give up" "Just give up"

But she couldn't give up no matter what the cost if she couldn't pass this then how could she protect the people she cares about most how could she even protect herself of all people.

Ritsuko then listened as mirja was rather displeased with her response on starting slow regarding the training and she gave a little pep talk martial arts doesn't just happen instantly it takes time and dedication in order to achieve; varying from person to person and if your not cut out to learn she might as well walk away.

Mirja's tail drastically changed from it's normal fluffy and cute appearance to something more animalistic not to mention her eyes staring deep at her with little to no movement not even her eyes blinked meaning mirja was looking for a serious answer and wasn't in the mood for childish excuses.
So she answered I want something to work on not having to rely on ridiculous shortcuts to make the process easier.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Are you even worth my time training? [Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Are you even worth my time training? [Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Are you even worth my time training? [Mirja] - Page 2 Empty Re: Are you even worth my time training? [Mirja]

Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:50 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Waiting to see if Ritsuko would reply, or just collapse into a ball of tears and heartache from the pressure emanating from The Wolf, Mirja scarcely breathed to ensure that her statue-esque appearance was as intimidating as possible. Eventually, despite her clear desire to cut and run, to get away from Mirja and her terrifying terror, Ritsuko stood her ground and asked for something that didn't work on ridiculous short cuts. Feeling it was best to teach the girl something that would enhance her strength when she got into it, rather than spending a long time building it up to it. She wasn't a long time teacher.

Dropping her Terror Regalia, the pressure in the building vanished, if not the memory of the pressure. Fear was always worst wen it was remembered. Then Mirja swished her tail a bit more and pondered. She already knew what she was going to teach the girl, but pondering was good for theatrics.
"Hmm, ok. As a living being, you have a type of energy within your body that you don't know about. You don't give it any thought because it is always there, but now, I am going to show you how to come into contact with it. Once you know it is there, you will be able to progress. I'm the teacher, so however much it might not look it, yes, this is martial arts. Now, copy me" She told the girl, before springing into action.

The movements of her arms were slow, so that Ritsuko could see what she was doing and mimic it. her breathing was also deep and obvious so that the Quincy girl would hear it and know how she needed to breathe, as that was as important as the actual movements for coming into contact with your Reiki.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Are you even worth my time training? [Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue115400/99999Are you even worth my time training? [Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:59 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

The once enormous pressure was dissapaited from the area around them and vanished into thin air as ritsuko felt more relieved and less constrained against the pressure. She could still remember the presence of the spirtual wolf mirja was emitatimg from her body, watching as mirja's tail swished back and forth thinking about something until she explained the concept of energy within herself that she never realized existed and with the training she'll be able to unlock it. That as a whole intrigued ritsuko and urged her greatly to learn what this so called energy was

Ritsuko wasn't much of a complainer after all she didn't care if it was something basic as breathing or stretching your arms and legs as long as it benefits the body and soul she'd do it. People often mistake simple breathing and slow hand movements towards passive activities such as yoga or but even martial arts utilize this as well allowing for the body to relax while also letting your mind ease stress or that's hiw itsuko thought this motion was for.

Whatever the case Ritsuko continued observing as Mirja took deep slow breaths while initiating subtle arm motions as well as moving her hips and steps; it seemed complicated to most people but it was at a considerable slow pace making it much easier to mimic. Once she got a good visual understanding of what mirja was doing Ritsuko immediately did the same thing almost synchronizing with her movements.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Are you even worth my time training? [Mirja] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Are you even worth my time training? [Mirja] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:20 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja let Ritsuko get into the rythem, and then showed the next part of it, the swift, thrusting movements of hands and stamping of feet in a simultaneous manner. It was quicker, sharper, and abrupt, so if she needed help with that Mirja would be fine to explain exactly how she needed to move. And that was that. She would just need to keep doing as she was doing, and it would become evident eventually. Mirja didn't know when, or really how, but it was just something that blossomed into awareness after a time, much akin to her Tulpa, actually. There was no period of slow acknowledgement, it just came to you.

So, with nothing left but to wait - much akin to her Tulpa, again, she really needed to stop teaching these techniques that were full of big long pauses - she stepped back to watch Ritsuko. Unlike cultivation, which took quite a while to get anywhere with, this was pretty quick and pretty basic. The ability to control it was something that took longer, but from learning about Reiki to mastering it's control, was still shorter than the time it took her to get to Bronze 1 Dantian. She wondered how long it would take Ritsuko to break through into the Bronze realm, and what Dantian she would have. Probably Great Ocean Beast, just to surprise everyone.

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:22 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Ritsuko watched as Mirja until she demonstrated the next part of the training session which involved a combination of swift thrusting movements of the hands the movement was a bit more difficult but it couldn't hurt by to try. So ritsuko did the same exact motion as mirja making sure to follow the same as before; first taking deep breaths breathing in the oxygen causing her lungs to fill and then exhaled slowly allowing for the lungs to expand and contract making sure her arm motions and steps were also following the same rhythm of her breath. Until she immediately began the first attempt was obviously inefficent since she began to stumble when her foot made contact with the ground while also simultaneously utilizing quick hand movements; rather than giving up she tried again and again until it was second nature.

While she was doing this ritsuko asked a question regarding Reiki and how one can identify when it has been achieved within herself, after al she's never heard of reiki and would like to learn more about it's origins. "So how will i know when the Reiki is flowing within me? And where exactly did you learn this if i don't mind asking?

Template By:
[THEFROST]
[/quote]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:56 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja watched, the girl was pretty quick at picking up after having seen something done. Mirja liked that, made for an easy student when she could be bothered to actually teach someone. Teaching was so hard these days, and she didn't want to share her tricks too easily because they were her tricks. Spread them too thin and she'd no longer be special, so she had to teach them on a very heavily decided basis. Or, when a cute quincy girl came asking for training. Either way worked, for the Wolf Girl. Or, well, didn't 'work' exactly, but still.

Then she spoke, asking instead of trusting, and inquiring on the source. She thought about telling her the truth for a moment, but then shrugged and decided against it. The mystery of the matter was the important part.
"Reiki isn't subtle. You'll be able to feel it as soon as you come into contact with it. It's basically if you suddenly grew another pair of arms on top of the ones you got. They came out of nowhere, but that doesn't mean they would not go unnoticed. Unless you are the least spiritually observant Quincy in the history of Quincy, then you are kind of screwed" she said, with no tone in her voice to sayshe was teasing. That was her being serious.

"As for where I learned it, well, some guy used it on me so I beat his ass and then punched him in the face until he agreed to teach me. And that is where I learned it from"

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:44 am
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Luckily for her she's great at sensing spiritual entities since she's part quincy albiet it did took awhile to get used to after all being able to see ghost running around was pretty freaky but as she got older it was immediately second nature seeing hollows harming innocent people or shinigami patrolling karakura it was just a regular day for o'l ritsuko.

With little to no tone being by mirja she was dead serious perhaps others tried and failed miserably that actually would the trwining regimine be similar to other races besides quincy if so what happens if they fail? and as for wondering where mirja teached the technique it was kind of vague not alot information was given like who was this guy but i guess it's a complicated process so it'd be better to just leave in the back of her mind. For now she had to concentrate on achieving Reiki and once that's done she'll be ready to advanced to the next step, if there's one that is.

So she continued doing the same motions as before taking deep breaths putting her foot on the ground and throw a series of fast arm motions. Sweat beading from her head, but it was just a part of training sweat means your pushing the body pasts its limits.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:44 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja watched Ritsuko, and pondered if she should go get something to eat. It looked like this might take a while. She could go to her cafe, but then she was the only employee in her cafe, and it was not like they could deliver without her there, so she was stuck. And when stuck, she got bored, and when bored, she got creative. And creative, meant that while watching Ritsuko, she thought about her newest trick. The Wind Road. Made from the collective soul of wind, it granted her incredible speed, beyond anything she had seen before in her life, by a considerable margin. But it also choked her, because there was no air to breathe. Ho-hum.

But this breathing of Ritsuko was interesting. Maybe she could make something of it. Waving her hands to get a feel for The Wind here, she swirled it, forming it around her before bring it up and blowing on it. A gift, of her own creation, and in return, The Wind would replace it. That was the theory, anyway. Practice might need a bit more....practice, but theory was half way towards completion, so that was fine. She played with The Wind for a bit more, before looking back to Ritsuko.

Mirja could smell her sweat - technically the bacteria in the sweat, sweat didn't smell of anything - before she saw it, but it was still cause for alarm.
"Sweating already? It's like you never get out of the house or something. Is this the first time you've ever done anything resembling a workout?"

MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:45 pm
[PLAY POSTING MUSIC]

ENTER THE POST

Ritsuko continued to concentrate on her footwork and hand movements however something on the corner of her eye however it was only a glimpse it appeared as if mirja was thinking about something, whatever it was it'd be best to not ask especially if it's information that only mirja herself can have. If ritsuko asked it'd be a bit akward and out of place making her seem like a nozy son of a gun.

"Your absolutely right mirja, the last time i had a actual "workout" was at bootcamp during the 1960's but after that i got a bit lazy...i kind of regret it now" Ritsuko sighed Ritsuko wasn't a physically active person sure she'll occasionally go out for a walk or a little jog to get some fresh air but other than that she's never had an actual workout, she was glad that she can finally get her blood pumping again it felt exhilerating.

After answering mirja's question hopefully she would understand whatever the case Ritsuko continued to initiate the same movements until something unusual happened; she could feel something coursing through her veins however rather than the effect slowly grow over time the effect was immediate could this be the feeling Mirja was mentioning before, is this what a reiki felt like.

Ritsuko couldn't help but scream utter in joy however it was short-lived as the energy she was releasing weren't in control like a flame spreading wildly without no substance to control it. Whatever the case she passed the first part, now comes the second part, what challenges will await her? Only time will tell.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:10 pm

Mirja, The Wolf of Eden

Mirja shook her head as the girl claimed she had not been doing any workout for over four hundred years. These people, they just came into the world and expcted everything to be handed to them on a silver platter and that offered Mirja, who had worked for hundreds of years to achieve the physical Calamity that was her physical prowess. She shook her head softly and continued to pace.
"That's bad. You should work out a lot more than that to keep up with the world. A lot of people could just beat you by stint of outlasting you. And if you ever got a girlfriend then you'd be no good in bed. You'd pop in a minute and then just have to sit there and go 'sorry' and it would be awkward for everyone. Apologising for climaxing too early is the worst thing you can be subjected to in this life" she told her. The advice was solid, albeit a bit weird for the topic she chose to give it about. And then she paced faster. It was not that she was bored, it was more that she didn't like standing still when she could move, and moving was the biggest, most important thing, in her life.

She was pacing about as fast as the average man sprinted when Ritsuko suddenly let out a shriek, which froze Mirja's steps, and then she craned her head towards Ritty.
"I assume by that shriek that you have got it down. Your manifestation of Reiki is yours, so how you manage to control it is also yours. Nobody can teach you that, darling. Just remember, it's physical energy, which means it is powered exclusively on how fit you are. And if you let yourself degrade, then it will be basically worthless. Now I have taught you something, you can go" she said, wandering in the direction of the door, and exiting the training ground.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum