Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Restless Night(Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Restless Night(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Restless Night(Open) Empty Restless Night(Open)

Wed Feb 02, 2011 1:22 am
{Raiki Lync}
Restless Night(Open) Image0
TIER-1-2

Sukai Karakura is the district of Karakura placed 10,000 feet in the air above Karakura City. It has a special spherical barrier that reflects most hollow like the dome that surrounds Karakura City. Sukai Karakura is connected to Karakura through two ten mile wide tunnels that transports people into the center of Sukai Karakura through either the dozen massive elevator centers that transport people into Sukai Karakura, a special gateway portal that teleports people into another gateway portal on the east side of Sukai Karakura or you can use the special speedway inside the tunnel to use your hover car to arrive inside Sukai Karakura

This place, so full of energy known as reaitsu, prefect for an Quincy on the hunt of hollows that sneaked inside this place he calls home. This white-haired boy with red eyes dressed in an over-sized, high-collared coat wrapped with three leather straps. Most of his body is covered in bandages, including his mouth and arms, revealing only the upper half of his face and hair. By taking some of his bandages off he can use them to attack.
Despite his youthful appearance, he is actually 28., he is seen wearing a beige robe with red undergarments. Without his coat on, his hair extends past his shoulders and down to his hips. His arm bloody and wounded beyond belief

A shadow loomed over him, it was a very large hollow, nothing special about it, it only hurt this man because it got him with those claws it has. This man is known as Raiki a Quincy. His breath stopped as he dodged the hollow claw one more time as a unique shape, unlike that of most Quincy bows. When formed, it starts as a cross, though the angles are not all ninety degrees. The hollow looked fearless but that ended once a arrow went thou its head, killing the hollow in two strikes

Raiki walked towards an nearby street bench, as many people walked around giving him funny looks. Since to them he just was dancing and then his arm started to bleed. The wound wasn’t that deep at lest, it shall heal. Raiki closed his eyes for second, tried from hunting nonstop for a week, so his energy and body is currently was past it limits.

The clouds parted, and the warmth of the sun brought the question how long has he been sleeping here? There where people to save, but he felt so ungodly tried, he need to eat, rest, and let his wounds heal. He tried to stand up, but he found his cloak to heavy. He removed his cloak, dropped it into the soft grass, it made him feel lighter, but now his long hair flowing in the wind, his bandage upper body was seen, lots of spots of what seemed like dry blood. He then shortly picked it back up placing it back on, he shall deal with it.

His eyes where closing again now, after walking for a long time. Finding himself nearby another bench he walked towards it, weakly, his eyes drifting slowly but surely, he made it to the bench and once again sat down, many more people just walked by him.. He looked towards the sun. It was beautiful, he liked that…. Just than Raiki arm fell from the side.

He awake again in the back of an ambulance. With what seem to be people trying to remove his cloak. He jumped up the IV in his arm broke out, as he kicked the door of the ambulance open, showing him high in the air. The people tried to grab him but he jumped off. Making a platform from reaitsu to float around the city. Raiki was trying to find his way home but now that didn’t matter. There was another hollow near a building. Smaller than the last one, nothing again to make it stand out. It found death faster than the other ones due to raiki gotten a lot more sleep. But this time his fingers where bleeding from firing arrows to much. Even the great liar that he is can’t trick himself anymore.

“I Think this is the part where I rest……”

Raiki said as he hit the soft grass facing the sky, it was now night. He counted the stars, he wasn’t going pass out, he was just going to lay there and enjoy this rest, and try to get something to eat soon as well..

Restless Night(Open) XmGUKMS
Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Restless Night(Open) Left_bar_bleue0/0Restless Night(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Restless Night(Open) Empty Re: Restless Night(Open)

Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:21 pm
[Kagetora]

Walking through the slowly deserted streets of Sukai Karakura, a very tall man could be seen from afar - with scars on his face and on the slightly visible chest through his shirt, not to mention those on his exposed lower arms and hands. All in all, this man reminded one more of a walking wall, and all humans seemingly took a large curve around him, trying not to stare at him, but ended up doing it anyway. Not that the black haired man cared even a bit about it. His eyes hidden behind black shades, his spiritual senses searched for one of the generals of the organization he pledged his alliance to.
"Wandering off into Sukai for an entire week or so... What's up with him lately?" Finally, he found the rather weak signature of Raiki. Not sure if his fellow soldier was alright, Kagetora, the living shield, darted off into a sprint that literally kicked off dust from the ground and even left behind a dent in said ground from the sheer brutal force. Jumping about passerbys like an olympic runner jumping above barricades like a whirlwind.

Slowing down into a mild jog, he saw Raiki just laying down in the grass, before returning into a normal walking speed. He wasn't sweating or tired at all, even though he had just been running for at least 50 minutes straight. Actually navigating these streets was not easy when you did not want to run straight through buildings, which was something he could easily do if he wanted to, but destroying the scenery was clearly not manly.
"Still alive, I see. Here." Handing a bottle of water to Raiki, the gentle giant sat down besides the Quincy, his eyes wandering off into the distance. "Seems like you had fun for the last few days, eh? Invite me next time. I was bored out of my mind, fixing those mobile armors all the time." Saying that, Kagetora had a wide smile on his face. No question asked that he would enjoy crushing Hollows for one week straight.
"Oh, might as well introduce myself. I'm Kagetora, and the higher-ups send me to check if you're still kicking."

Restless Night(Open) 1zz6irn
Raiki
Raiki

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:32 pm
{Raiki Lync}
TIER-1-2

"Still alive, I see. Here." Having a bottle giving to him, the gentle giant known as Kagetora , as that man sat down besides him. Taking the water and removing the bandages around his face while leaning up.

“Death is to boring.”

Taking a drink of water leaving about half empty, he build up quite the thirst the past week. “Seems like you had fun for the last few days, eh? Invite me next time. I was bored out of my mind, fixing those mobile armors all the time." He heard the man say.

“I sure will, you wouldn’t believe what I had faced, one of these damn hollows had the damn power to clone himself.”

he said remembering that hollow took a few hours to kill that thing rapid cloning rate. He looked at Kagetora after he introduce himself, and his mission. He seen him around the base a few times. Just haven’t really tried to speak to him.

“Well to explain myself, about being here the past week.”

His breath stopped for a bit, it was hard to talk fro right now, after all he had some wounds over his body, but nothing fatal yet. He just paused for a few seconds, Looking at the sky, and pulling out a photo of an family , handing it to Kagetora. The Picture had a an unknown black haired female, a brown hair male, and few children a boy and a girl, and a baby boy being held by the brother.

“That was an family that lived here. You see before I became a member of Hashiamatsujiyuu, that family use to give me some supplies. I helped there kids with their studies….

He stopped again, his eyes saddened a bit by this. But he continue anyways,

“And As you know before I joined I hunted down every hollow that got thou the barrier, killing them before they do any harm. Well A week ago I stopped by there home to see how they where doing, and all I found was blood… and bodies….A hollow gotten to them. “

He stopped talking again, this time for a while, Kagetora should understand what he been doing, he been taking revenge on the hollows that broke in killing them before they killed anyone else. Raiki looked over at Kagetora and studied him, for such a large man he had a kind heart.

Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:58 pm
[Kagetora]

Looking at the picture, Kagetora was somehow reminded of his own past, back before he took it upon himself to protect everyone around him. He faced a horror not unlike that family, just that he had been the only survivor, and tought himself how to fight while training his body into the mass of raw muscle power he was today. Nodding with an understanding expression on his face, he handed the photograph back to the Quincy, adjusting his sunglasses with the other hand.
"I see. You took it upon yourself to give those soul-eating bastards what they deserved. Though I imagine those bastards need another pounding for at least 100 years straight to even make it slightly even." No matter how hard they tried, even the organization of protectors could not prevent casualities from turning up all the time.
"Would've been better if we managed to finish better barriers before it happened... Their deaths are, in the end, also partially our fault for not being better in protecting the cities." Looking off into the distance, Kagetora said one of his remarkable lines.
"Nobody's Perfect. We just have to keep pushing forward, and when the time comes to count up our own sins, we'll laugh at the face of death. That's the way I've chosen to follow until the end. And stopping halfway would clearly be anything but the manly thing to do." Looking sideways to the bandaged Quincy, the tall man smirked.
"I trust you follow the same line? Doing everything it takes?"
Inside of his mind, Kamina nodded satisfied. His student was truely developing into a man with the spirit to change the world.

Raiki
Raiki

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:05 pm
{Raiki Lync}
TIER-1-2

“Nobody's Perfect. We just have to keep pushing forward, and when the time comes to count up our own sins, we'll laugh at the face of death. That's the way I've chosen to follow until the end. And stopping halfway would clearly be anything but the manly thing to do.” Raiki heard these lines, a soft smile formed on his face, it hurt like hell to do so, but at lest these words took off so much weight of himself. He learned forward looking at the sky, peaceful now, no more hollows it seemed for now. But as everyone knows, peace can end at any second.

“So”

Raiki taking the photo back into his cloak, his hand must be burning at the finger tips for firing so many arrows nonstop all week, without rest. But his pride as a Quincy his pride wont allow him to fall to such wounds like these. Raiki then thought about all the things he seen, and information he gathered so far.

“Want to get something to eat?”

Pointing to a nearby Oden stand, that seemed a good thing to eat, on such short noticed and time of night. He tried to stand up, but barely able to do to his weak body, his legs shaked under the pressure of gravity, but he stood up and seemed fine

“I shall pay for it”

He said drinking the water, as he tried to walk over there, before finally at the Oden stand taking one of the seats there, and looking at the menus on the type of food they had for sell, mostly Raman which was normal. Raiki waited on Kagetora before ordering, and the news he gained from one of his contacts a fellow that goes by the name of Enfonse

Silim
Silim
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:50 pm
[Kagetora]

It seemed like Raiki was not a man of too many words - nothing that Kagetora disliked. In fact, he himself wasn't known to talk too much either, only when the situation called for it. The gentle giant got up after Raiki, flexing his shoulders a bit. One of his many scars on the right shoulder was aching a bit, but that was normal for him. There was no part on his body without scars.
"Why not." Shrugging a bit, he wasn't going to turn an invitation for something to eat down - Kagetora was easily eating three times as much as any grown man each day, but also burned three times the amount of calories and energy. Not just because of his excessive training, but also because his extremely well developed muscles required more energy even when resting. In a way or two, the giant was always hungry, and Ramen was generally a quick, hot and good food to eat.

Sitting down besides Raiki, Kagetora had to keep his head down as to not hit it on the upper part of the Oden stand. Luckily, even though he was a walking wall, he wasn't as wide as to take up the space of two people at once - more like the space of 1,75 humans. Ordering some rather basic Ramen - besides double the pork - he waited for his Quincy companion to order. He didn't want to dig through all of Raikis money with his endless stomach, after all.
"So, any more news lately?" For an outsider, they could look like work partners, which they were in a way. Well, any closer look would most likely stuff Kagetora into the Yakuza or something similliar, but all those scars were earned while protecting someone and not attacking.

Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Restless Night(Open) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000Restless Night(Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:47 pm
Zero

Zero was in Sukai Karakura required him to be for this week and probably the next. He is job was simply and it was a part of advertising and this time it was in this part of Karakura. It was a good job that didn't require much experice or education. It was just plain luck for him to find one as great as this one because of his age. Zero's true age was 16 1/12, but he thought that he was some where in between 15 and 16 for a long time. But the last year has been a rough time for Zero. one of those reasons was that he had memory loss but that problem was half gone. Second was that he had a friend that he couldn't find and had no one to socialize with.

It isn't so great when you've been alone for the last year. Maybe his past self didn't mind at the time but now he did because he had his intrests and hobbies back. He remembers all of the training he did to make his quincy power so strong. He was a natural runner and enjoyed. He enjoyed it so much and was only thing availbe to him that he was doing it right now. But then during his run he felt a hollow nearby in the area. It bugged him for awhile so he decided to deal with it himself.

When he arrived through the hallow was already fighting someone else. Then he realized it was a quincy like himself. This made him smile very big because he had found someone that was like him. It was a great thing for him, next to finding his friend was another quincy like himself. He would let this one get away so he started to move towards the battle quietly. But it was soon ended as the hallow was shot threw the head. Many didn't see what truely happen but Zero knew very well.

The other quincy had moved to a bench near to where he had just fought the hollow. Zero throught that he should let him rest for awhile til he would approach him. But the quincy had fallen asleep and he wouldn't wake him up but he couldn't wait for him. But he found somethings to do nearby where he could check up on him. Also eating food that had sugar in it to keep himself awake. There were many things that he did during that time.

First was do his job which was to advertise different thing. He decided to use a very old and commen method known as flyer. They weren't difficult to carry, took barely any work to make, and didn't cost much at all. He was posistion right in front of the bench but was several feet away from it. After all the flyer were given he stopped at a nearby store to get some food to eat and when he returnede it had only been 3 hours. The quincy hadn't left the bench or moved. He started to worry that the quincy may have died, but he kept hope that he wasn't sure.

So he continued to stay awake, and watch him. It was at least another 7-9 hours at least until he woke up and started to weakly walk around. Just about this time alot of people were walking around and Zero attempted to follow him but it was diificult to with all the people. When he went sit down on a another bench, Zero's sight on him had been lost in the crowd. Then when it finally got clear he noticed that the quincy had been put on a ambulance and was c urrently beening taken away. He tried to get to the ambulance but he lost it very quickly.

Sadly, Zero walked back to his home in this part of Karakura for the night but then he sensed another hollow. It was extremly close by when he got to his building. So he quickly used last of his energy to get to it. As he arrived with his bow out ready to kill it another arrow from somewhere else in the sky came down and killed it. He looked up to see the quimncy again by luck they were in the same area again. Both encounters were by finding a hollow. He noticed it had turned from morning to night now as stars started to fill the sky above. The quincy had hit the grass softly and was now just lying there looking at the sky.

Eventully a very tall man with black hair approach him. They had a conversation for awhile and it seem that they knew each other very well. If this other man was also a quincy then it would just make the rest of the day even better. They both started to head towards a ramen oden to eat he guessed. Which sounded good to him too, He moved closer to it at this oden he would approach them which he had just entered. Now was just the beginning for him. He looked at both of them as he enter the oden.

Haru/Great One

(will enter thread in next post)

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:29 am
Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum