Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Retrun of Wonderer (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Retrun of Wonderer (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Retrun of Wonderer (open) Empty The Retrun of Wonderer (open)

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:28 pm
It was a picefull sunny and not windy day at this down but all the sudden cold went dark the objects left right and centure where being the frezze and just was everyone trun around to see what going on the wind blew hard. I feeling of faer to to these simple people heart and they not why it like they flet like this before this city 400 huraund yaer ago. This time it worse you feel the shaier spirtual pressure makeing all knell as Wonderer wlaked out of an protal he made himslef leading a huge army of hollws he srimk look more cold and tiwted than before still haveing his bule skin. he laugthed like a tue psycho would do at the time like he then used one of his power to make the cilven see thing then other humen all the sudden humens where fighting one and aother.

He lagth to himslef this was not his mean paln this just to give a message to a certian someone call Nickcca and all other soul reaper to cofrim thier faers that he back and more tiwted than ever if now his idea of fun what is he capable of. Wonderer then sat himslef hight on a random biluding wacthing the chos he made betwee nthe humen trying to kill each other he then sent the hollow to stir up some more trouble between the humens. messing with thier the mind all the more and in the choas he saw the weaker soul reapers came but he knew full well they can not handle all the hollew and stop the humen fighting aswell. to add his his vileness he make those weak soul reaper trun agiest each other putting vioce in thier head to trun them crazzy psychos without even lefting a finger.

This ment he was happy he was back and icy grin became wider wacthign the choas unfold wondering how it wil take before stronger soul came here to put the end to it he will then show himslef to them. Just to show them this not a random act and madness but this cuase all by him just how much more stonger he had become since his sirposed death 400 yaers ago. Who will callange this mad man everyone knows he not he cofront with a hlep form a captian or vice captian he maybe not the stonger but he far more deadly than he looks.
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Retrun of Wonderer (open) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The Retrun of Wonderer (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

The Retrun of Wonderer (open) Empty Re: The Retrun of Wonderer (open)

Fri Feb 04, 2011 4:44 pm
Toki was out and about when Wonderer returned. Luckly he was close by or he would of ignored it. Then he saw him and all the hallows and knew he was threat to the city. There were lots of them and he was closest to them. Usally he would call for back up but there was no time for that he's got to hope someone else will. Anyone would be useful right about now. He could tell that this would be difficult from the start of it.

He ran right up to where Wonderer could him right away. Then Toki turned one of his arms into a riot shield for protection. Next he turned his other hand into a canon to fight the army of hallows that were in the city. He lined up his canon with the hallow army and the person leading them as well. Finally he fired 8 shots at them and then stopped to rest from firing.

"I'm Toki Iramasha and I won't let you hurt all these people." he said.

Next Toki put his shield in front of him for him they came at him and waited for there reaction. Only a tiny bit of his face was showing from behind the shield. just enough to see what was going on still. He wanted to know what he hit and how much damage he did to the army. Every bit of damage helped him a lot. but he knew that eventually they would be the winners if it was only him alone the entire time.

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Retrun of Wonderer (open) Left_bar_bleue0/0The Retrun of Wonderer (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 04, 2011 5:53 pm
Olny some of Wonder hollow army came to attack but the rest where still attacking the poeple Wonderer knew they would die but he did not care ht brust laugthing at him. The way he show himslef infront of him he knew in that ineinant he was a new at this and by the look he never face anyone like himslef this would all more sweet he knew how to deal with "his type." Wonderer wacthing to see how he kill the hollow that came for him then hread what he said and folt up so he in plian shight of him and brsut out laugthing at this angel. His liaught would anyone coke in faer it sound faerless, rentless and type of laugth you know all he want to do is wacth the wolrd brun. He the glare into his eye to send a chill down this angel spine and then calp his hands like he was tuanting him almost to the point you tell he something spiceal in mind to do to this lad.

" Sooo you wanna plan hero right boy loo karoudn it the hollw are just attack poeple and trying to kill each other weaker soul reaper theying to save and even they trun mad and now tryign to kill anyone or thing. I can your new to this game let give the tip if want to protect the people you start by stopping them tring to kill each other really you in way over ya head." he stood there in front of in air srimking his head off look this priceing eye never blinking he licks his lips the scream he haers is music to his ears. He wanted to fisnh off the angel to what skills he had and crush him into dust but them he had a better idea he want to make sreacm and run back to his master.

"sooo come on newbie what you gonna do how will you play my game come make stop if you can come what gonna do all ya petoianl allies have gone mad you all alone by yaslef with this noable cuase. I don't think of calling me a monster i just a head of everyone it took all shiney gold people and it protecers down to my level it all it took was one little push." will this angel newbie run or will stand and fight agiest all odd this will run either way Wonderer what goig nt ogive thsi ange la pummeling of his life he be in so much pain he make angel beg him to kill him. " what ya boy it late to back now soo what will you do angel what will you do come on show me what you got."
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Retrun of Wonderer (open) Left_bar_bleue9000/10000The Retrun of Wonderer (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:17 pm
"I'll give you a show and for the finally you'll be dead." Toki told the person.

Next thing that happened was that Toki's hair started to grow longer and his eyes were turning into a darker shade. But the final thing to happen was that his wings had appeared from his back. All of these changes meant that he had just entered angel form. Next thing that he did was fly up into the sky with his wings. Then he looked down at his opponent on the ground. He lined up his canon with the person and fired three blasts at him.

That should do some damage he thought to himself. Toki started to think of what race this person must be. If hallows are following him then he must be a arrancar which would make this good for him. He had his knew form and he had to collect a arrancar's appearance so this would work perfectly once he was dead. all he would have to do is touch him. Then wham the appearence is his. Through first the killing part must be done. He watched as the shots got closer to the target now. Also he wondered if this arrancar could fly also. But that can't be answered right now.

If back up doesn't come quick he doesn't think he'll be able to save the people of the city at all. Which was a bad thing in his books. Too many people dying is not a good thing and it makes shinigami have more work to deal with then. He can't kill this person to quickly through cause quickly also being reckless and leaving flaws which is also a bad thing. Toki was the only one who could fight back right now and that's all that counted right now to everyone one else who was getting attacked by the hallows.

Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:52 pm

Wonderer saw this boy cannons firing at him he blink only for a few seconds he smirks as the breams got closer to him he wanted to show his body I surely not think clearly at all. He draws his zanpotko and started slashing at the bream cutting them in half one by one they where cut in half. But Wonderer did stop his attacks unharmed he has some light cuts on his arms that about it they bleed a little but he stood there in the air like nothing had happen. He looks down on the angel and start flouting towards him make it look like he walking on air still with cold grin he did not even look weaker form attack and put his sword and stood a little distance form him.

“Ho my angel form already you most going all out then on me to finish as quick as possible how you do not disappoint me you going to let people die I hope you can live with it boy.” He said as chaos rains on in the city but Wonderer focus on the boy now as push a needle out of his sleeve he going to play a little game with him. “ ok I got time to play with you I guess see this needle if even get cut by it then you will be poisoned but don’t worry it not strong to kill but it will make suffer for endless amount of days.”

If this needle buts him anywhere the poison will take effects and there ne slowly and painfully it make muscles tight up until you can’t move and coke and just as about to die it will stop and then when recover it start all over again. It take a week for body to cure itself form it so one hit form this needle and Wonderer would already won this battle. You can tell form icy voice he did want to kill but make him suffer and send a message to the world that he is back.

Wonderer start his assault but pull out his sword with the hand without the needle and started but trying his cut his arm off and he will follow by stabbing him in the arm with the other hand holding the needle up his sleeve. He going to attack restlessly at first so he make the boy think he is a reckless fighter but he had plans to put his guard down let hope this angel his stamrt.
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:01 pm
Locked and Arcived due to lack of post/activity. If you wish to continue this thread, ask a staff member to unlock it and move it back for you~

||Kitty's Characters||

The Retrun of Wonderer (open) PLEASEWORK2
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 4:04 pm
Wonderer came at him very quickly and kind of reckless but against any person he never underestimated them. As the arrancar came at Toki one of his arms became a shield and the other a spear. As the Arrancar came at him to cut his arm off which didn't work because as he came to slash at it the side of his spear was put in the way so it would hit him but instead of his arm getting chopped off it was his spear. It would take time for it to reform but he didn't have it.

So when wonderer went to stab at his arm he put the sheild in front of it and charged straight at him. If he hit he would take them both straight to the ground his opponent hitting first. If he missied then he could attempt to get distance again but this time use the unfocused chaos blast. But he had to get to high speeds to make sure that wonderer can get out of his way once he hits.

As he rushed at the recklessly attacking wonderer he yelled a few words at him. "I'll play your game as long as it goes by my rules and they state I'm always am the winner!"

Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:53 pm
Wonderer look at this angel he think he thinks got all figured out not this only to the start he just playing plan was not dodge the angel fail to notice on vital thing there a huge hole in his body he move slightly to the spear will go sight thought his hollow hole. He as he was about to calmly grabs the handle of the spar with one hand then with the other grab hold of his shield but then he have this angel right where he wants him. His eye will began to glow as he place this angel under deep hypnosis and make his worst fears and emines all around him even taught there normal humans this he know might make him panic and kill the humans by mistake dude his power. He will then quickly flash step back command a few of his hollow to hide and wait for right moenant.

These hollows where normal they would hide unnoticed until the attack and explode on concat with anything and won’t be able to tell will the very last second which means there is a very low chance of dodging it. He would then stand there in the air and smirking knowing that full even he mind is strong who probably see things anyways he use his illusion powers to deep this angel into a deep state of mind in a way if this will work. Make close range direct eye concat is a very bad thing to do with wonderer esspicle y if never fought him before he sirmk he said to this angel before he made this move. “Well Angel boy guess what you won now claim ya prize come on take it………”

Wonderer then took a defective pose and wait to see how will angel under more pressure humans where dying by his arm of hollow and kill each other the weak soul reaper gone mad and now he soon or later this angel will start seeing things. He wanted to see how this angel would react to one of his powers will attack the human when see them as his fears will he ignore it or will he just turn to madness like the rest of them. He knew one way or the other this will an interesting battle now this boy will pay for underestimating and mistaking Wonderer faked random charge for one of his plans as keep his exploding hollows hidden until the time is right he know the angel wont know what hit until it to late.
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 23, 2011 11:39 am
Re-Archived

Smiley face
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum