Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Yaksha
Yaksha
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beneath The Harvest Moon Left_bar_bleue156300/9999999Beneath The Harvest Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (156300/9999999)
Tiers:

Beneath The Harvest Moon Empty Beneath The Harvest Moon

Sun Feb 25, 2018 8:18 pm
The Mission Template
Mission Specs

Operation Name: Beneath the Harvest Moon
Mission Type: Neutral
Difficulty Of Mission: Intermediate
Who Can Join: Anyone

Information: At approximately 12:00 AM, February 26, 2418 a series of enormous garganta could be seen forming above the Nevada Desert, pouring fourth hollows in numbers too large to count. They flew, slithered,, and crawled towards the city of Las Vegas, where they meet with a hollow by the name of Yaksha Dokuja. The events following that moment remain uncertain, but a great deal of the hollows that appeared remained after their summons. In addition, those with any bit of hollow taint, be they Vizards, humans, or demons felt a subconscious but powerful pull to head towards Las Vegas around the aforementioned time, as if they were being called by their instincts.

Primary Task: Meet and ascertain the nature of this new and unexpected explosion in hollow population. Do your very best to convince these new players that the status quo is in need of a good shake, or the exact opposite.

Extra Task: Be a hollow! Create a hollow or arrancar, and meet with your brothers and sisters in arms, to be a part of something unexpected.

Rewards: This event will run from February 27th until March 29th. For each post made with someone rping a hollow character, you will receive 200 platinum points. For each hollow made and approved during this time, you will receive 750 platinum points. In addition, for every 30 posts made, a person may raise a single skill by one tier, with the obvious logical exception being exceeding Expert in any skill. Hollows and arrancar will have a slightly easier time, getting rewarded for every 20 posts instead, and getting 250 platinum points per post.
Crystal
Crystal
Starter Member

Beneath The Harvest Moon Empty Re: Beneath The Harvest Moon

Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:29 am
Going to take part, if you will have me, that is ^w^ Clatterbones will hopefully be finished in this or the other week, seeing how busy I will be at work.
Lex Prailius
Lex Prailius
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Beneath The Harvest Moon Left_bar_bleue11500/20000Beneath The Harvest Moon Empty_bar_bleue  (11500/20000)
Tiers:
http://lexprower.deviantart.com/

Mon Feb 26, 2018 11:39 am
Count me in! My team and I will be investigating.
Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:44 pm
This definitely sounds like something right up the ally for my Adjucha. Count me in too.

Beneath The Harvest Moon Lk210
Minerva Winthrop
Minerva Winthrop
Starter Member

Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:18 pm
Minerva Winthrop signing up.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum