Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Is This Pain True? [Willoh Conversion Thread] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Is This Pain True? [Willoh Conversion Thread] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Is This Pain True? [Willoh Conversion Thread] - Page 2 Empty Re: Is This Pain True? [Willoh Conversion Thread]

Mon Jul 30, 2018 9:44 am

The hollow was blindingly fast, having rushed for her, and already Willoh sustained a wound in the arm. She yelped, falling back but going into a roll, back to her feet and trying to retaliate, but she felt something wind around her, halting her movements. She already got the impression of what was going on, grunting and thrusting her sword against her body, cutting the strings that she entangled in. But as she finished, the being was already breathing it’s rancid breath down her neck. Willoh grunted loudly, throwing needles at them, which did tack onto it’s face.

However, this seemed to only make it angry. An oppressive aura radiated from it; it didn’t need to roar or contort. Looking at it was enough to bring an icy fear to Willow’s heart.

“You’re so mean…” It’s shallow voice echoed in the Inner World, it’s body twitching excessively, “...Putting me away is cruel, you know… I am just going to come ba-”

Willoh rushed it as it was speaking, slashing at it’s torso, screaming at the top of her lungs, “STOP TALKING! YOU’RE MAKING ME SICK!”
Her arm swung, throwing more thread, which hooked onto it’s gruesome flesh. Willoh was tired, exhausted, angry, with this thing. She wanted it to go away. She didn’t want to see it or hear it, ever. She didn’t want it!

“...You’re such a cruel person… Everyone knows that...” The hollow’s raspy voice mumbled, “You can’t even acknowledge me…”

“SHUT UP!” More thread winded around the hollow, as it’s body twitched, restricted by the string, “I don’t want you around. Okay? You make everything harder for me…” Willoh grasped her face, holding back tears, “I don’t need you. I don’t need you. Just go away… Go to the abyss… Just LEAVE!”

The thread began dragging it into the water, in which it struggled against, “...Do you truly think, I will just let you tie me down again..?”

Willoh felt disoriented and damn near nuts having to deal with this thing, watching it rip loose of the strings, throwing a hail of needles towards her. Jumping over the barrage, Willoh wanted to attack it, to just get rid of it. But... Something caught her thoughts mid flight.

Why did she want to do this so badly? Why did this thing sicken her to this extent? She’s seen rotten animal corpses that looked more disgusting than this being. Her blue eyes glimmered with a curiosity, instead of a sadness. As soon as her foot touched the ground, she launched more hooking and restraint threads at the hollow, taking several steps back.

“Wait.”

She pointed her sword towards the hollow, forcing herself to look at it, “What are you?”

“...What do you mean, ‘what are you?’...”

“I mean, what are you even? Why are you doing this?”

“...I feel rage… Envy… Towards you.”

“But what are you?”

“....” The creature’s void eyes, strangely enough, showed a spark of sadness, “... I am…?”

“...Look. I don’t want to die, okay? What can I do, that will make you not want to kill me?”

“....” It silently shook with a multitude of negative emotions, “Stop existing.”

“That’s dying.” Willoh pinched her nose bridge, heavily sighing, “...Okay… How about… We just try not killing each other for a bit, okay? Can we at least do that?”

“...You’re lying, you monster.”

“...Fine. Okay. Okay. If you’re going to be like that… Just…” She grabbed the end of the threads, pulling the hollow along, “Just don’t try to kill me, and I won’t try to kill you.”
Walking onto the shore, she then went through the process of locking it onto the weeping willow, ensuring each strand could hold it still.
“...There. Not much of a view but, I would say it’s something, riiigght?” The girl chuckled, trying to push away the fear in her heart, “Look, i’ll let you loose whenever you’re ready to cooperate, okay?”

“...Monster. You’re just going to-to..”

“I’m not going to do anything you’re thinking of, yeesh! Just… Just… Sit. Bye.”

The hollowfied Willoh had come to a stop after attacking Ulv, and soon after the masked melted away into a mist, Willoh’s eyes darting open as she let in a sharp gasp, “AAHHHH! Jeeze that felt shitty...”
She appeared a bit exhausted, hand on face, but her eyes soon fell on Ulv,

“...Hey, uh… You okay?”

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum