Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)

+8
Pockeh
Kenshin
Genpaku
Majestic Moose
Raiki
Silim
MaidInAmn
THEFROST
12 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Empty Re: Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)

Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:42 am
[ V E R A S L U R A S : C O M M A N D E R O F J A D E C R O S S ]

Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Image142

Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Image143

[ P O S T I N G M U S I C ]

Zero looked back at his brother with a questioning face. Babysitting? They were fighting robots, machines designed to fight wars, not to protect innocents. Still, Version 2 couldn't just let Bai speed off into combat alone - he was designed for high-speed combat himself, and would be able to follow her faster than his brother. Not that it mattered much, since the source of disturbance was very near - the scanners of his eyes picked up the growing, strange energy nearby. If he wanted to intercept, he had to react now, and ask questions later. Otherwise, they would lose this conflict before it even started for sure - they had to keep the enemy from getting away. Only one quick look went to the Shinigami that appeared by them.
"The source of this is up on the roof there. We'll take care of it." Dashing forward and jumping, with one big leap, he was besides the Sugiura trying to talk to the two shady figures. His eye scanners gave of readings that were off the charts - Chaos Energy. Back in the day when he was made, that stuff was still new to humans, therefore, he had trouble analyzing it - but those large concentrations, he could easily distinguish. One of his hands grabbed the hilt of his energy saber instantly.
"I don't care for your reasons. I just want you to stop."
In a flash of slight green light through the darkness, the Z-Saber was drawn from it's sheath. Said sheath quickly de-constructed and became a part of his leg armor. He was a Mythos to this time - the one holding the Z-Saber.
"Whenever an enemy appears before me, I terminate it. I am ZERO!"
The following dash was so fast and full of strength that it broke the parts of the ceiling he was standing on, leaving holes behind. Flashing up for a moment, the deep red body armor changed into a brighter yellow color - only those that knew the robot would know that he just changed his elemental chip into the electricity chip, which allowed him to perform his next move. As a fighting machine, he had a wide variety of moves and chips to download into his banks to change his elemental properties.
Sure, for Baiseirei it might've been important to get these informations - but Zero was not blind. He could see the chaotic energy with his artificial eyes, and knew that those two would be gone any moment if he didn't react, or even attack - the hostility he felt was more of an instinct that one would expect from a living being, than an analysis made by an AI.
Now, dashing towards the demon lord and the other commander of these dark forces, Zero literally turned into a spinning ball - with the sword slashing over the ground, and him rolling forward, while sparking electricity in every direction from his blade, also engfulling his own body. Besides creating the bright light any lightning bolt on free air would create, a hit from the speeding Zero who was headed for the one using the Chaos Energy could paralyze muscles with their electric properties, and the lightning bolts to all sides made dodging harder, since it wasn't enough to barely dodge - that would only end in being hit by lightning bolts.

~And so, the artificial warrior made the first strike at two overpowering enemies, without any hesitation. How would the events unfold after this?~

Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 1zz6irn
Raiki
Raiki
November SOTM 20112nd place
November COTM 2011 : 1st place Zefonse

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Empty Re: Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT)

Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:44 pm
Rocket boys. Watch over my daughter and if the storm comes, retreat to Japan. You two will find someone in Karakura that will keep her safe for a while." V1 heard, right when he his scanners picked up more energy signs. Then this woman hand him her child. He was a robot built for war, not someone to watch over a child. . "I'll be doing what I can to stop this. One of you may come, but it would make me feel less worry if you both defend my daughter.” V1 face showed no sign of caring, He looked at the child, He was built to take on armies alone, not for high speed movements like his brother, but he should be able fight a bit longer.

This new energy signature appeared on his scanner, its been there for a while, coming closer it seems, V1 was just to focus on the two high energy signature. He turned around to face this being, It seemed to be a Soul reaper, pretty powerful one at that. It seemed to be asking if there the one that did this all. V1 looked at him in the eyes, like always his eyes where strong and fearless. He walked to this soul reaper. V1 spoke these words with the always emotionless
and uncaring tone.

“We all just arrived here,as well…”

Then he was in front of the soul reaper, and hands him the child, carefully, not to damage the child as well. He looked at the soul reaper, trying to study him for a quick second, just to gather a general information from him. Brown Hair and eyes, athletic and slim build. He also seemed ready to fight any time as well.

“I am a machine of war, programmed to fight, not watch over children, but I can’t fight with a child in my hands at all times. Even thou I just met you, can I at lest trust you to try to make sure this child is safe, from the battle that’s about to being.”

After he hand the child he look back towards the incoming soldiers that surround him and the soul reaper. He drew one of his Z sabers from his back, creating little light, he turned his head slightly looking at how many they where. 10 in total. He used his air thrusters to move faster than the naked eye can keep up with slicing down all of them in what seemed 3 seconds, as there body fall down to the ground, V1 stopped moving and looked at Ito.

“If We can get that child out of here to safety, We can fight a lot better without worrying about its untimely death.”

He said as he jumped high in there air using his air thrusters to join his brother, he could see the chaotic energy with his artificial eyes, and knew that those two would be gone any moment if he didn't react, or even attack - the hostility he felt was more of an instinct that one would expect from a living being, than an analysis made by an AI.

His armor turned a faint blue,going into a spinning ball - with the sword slashing over the ground, and him rolling forward, while frozen mist came forth in every direction from his blade, also engulfing his own body. Besides creating the look of a moving moon. A hit from the speeding V1 who was headed for the one using the Chaos Energy as well could freeze muscles with their ice properties, and the ice mist to all sides made dodging harder, since it wasn't enough to barely dodge - that would only end in being hit by lice sharps but he aimed it just right to go in synch with his brother, himself being a tad slower, but a lot more stronger in attack output.

Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 XmGUKMS

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:22 am
Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Takeshipostimage
--------------------

One of the people left before giving Takeshi an answer; he thought for a moment about following the woman. However, he felt a pair of strong presences nearby, and assumed that she was heading towards them. It was one of the twin robots that answered him first instead, stating that the source of this invasion was where the woman had just run off too, and that they’d take care of it. Before he could question what the robot was talking about, it had taken off. The second explained that they had just arrived on the scene, before suddenly appearing before him, and handing him…a child!? He blinked once or twice as he took the child, careful not to drop her or his Zanpaku-tou. The robot spoke once more, stating how it was a machine made for war, not watching over children. What did he look like, a wet nurse? Someone was coming up on them; Takeshi looked back over his shoulder at the oncoming soldiers; enemies by the looks of it. He couldn’t do take them out while he was holding the child, however; Takeshi prepared to run, at least to somewhere he could put the child down safely; the robot had moved before he did, and removed the enemies all together.

“If We can get that child out of here to safety, We can fight a lot better without worrying about its untimely death.”

The second Zero was gone a moment later, leaving a rather confused Takeshi standing in the middle of the street in Cairo. While those words made sense, it wasn’t like Takeshi could do much about it other than retreat. He looked down at the sleeping child; he was given no information on who she was, who the woman that appeared to be her mother was, how to contact her, or anything like that. He vanished from the street surface, and appeared on a roof a short distance away, watching as the pair of robots ran off. He scowled; what exactly was he supposed to do now? He shifted the girl in his arms so that he was holding her with one arm, getting a better grip of his blade in the other. He had caught the last part of Baiserei’s statement about taking the child to Japan, and that someone would be there to keep her safe until she arrived. How exactly was he supposed to do that?

His answer appeared a moment later, as a strange flux in energy appeared, and a rift opened up on the city street below. Out of it came several beings; most wore the trappings of shinigami, and all of them wore an insignia he had learned to recognize; the symbol of the Special Human Task Force. It seemed that reinforcements had appeared in Cairo at last. He shunpo’d to one of the members, handing the girl to her.

”Take her to the divisional headquarters in Karakura Central. Her mother will be there to collect her later.”[/color]

He wasted no time on a further explanation; he took off in the direction the robots and the strange woman had ran off in. He vanished from sight, shunpoing several times until he came upon the scene, landing on the roof behind Baiserei just in time to see the second robot fall through the whole in the roof and out of sight. Takeshi looked eyes on the pair that seemed to be in charge of this whole thing; the energy rolling off of the male made his skin crawl. His hand tightened around Houou. However, he kept his silence; how to respond, who to attack…he didn’t know yet. He lacked the necessary information to act, and acting rashly would only lead to injury.

Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Genpakupostpic
Genpaku Arishima
Captain of the Special Human Task Force

------------
Shikai Cooldown: 0 Posts
Bankai Cooldown: 7 Posts

The members of the SHTF hadn’t had a moment’s rest since the warning went out about London. When it had fallen, those forces were pulled back, and under orders from their Captain they had redirected all forces to Cairo. Now those forces made their appearance, portal opening up around the city and rushing out, jumping to the defense of the city. Simple foot soldiers to fight other foot soldiers; some of the evacuation of those citizens that were still within the cities boarders. The counter-offensive had begun.

There was another pulse of energy, and high above the city a Senkaimon opened.

A lone figure appeared, walking out of the light. The man looked young in appearance, and normally his face wore a relaxed or happy look. That was not the case now; his eyes were hard like cold emeralds; rage, hatred, and a hint of shame cooly collected and caged, used now as fuel for the fire that was Genpaku Arishima. The Leader of the Special Human Task Force had arrived. His eyes scanned the area below him as he walked out, the Senkaimon closing behind him. Others would soon begin opening he assumed. He didn’t care; he had to act now. He would not allow another city to fall if he could help it at all. He walked several feet further before stopping. He closed his eyes a moment, reaching out with his senses. Those running this show had to be nearby; his priority was to find and remove them from the equation. In the meantime, he held out his hand, establishing Tenteikūra with those from his division.

”Find any survivors currently still within the city and take them back to headquarters. Civilians take priorities over enemies. If anyone stands in your way of saving this city, cut them down.”

Last edited by Genpaku on Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:24 am; edited 1 time in total

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:34 am
Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Kensei_Muguruma

Kensei Muguruma

"Sorry, but I'm not mature enough to show restraint.."

----------------------------------------
Posting Music: "As Daylight Dies" -Audiomachine

"You're alive, be happy! Smile!"
----------------------------------------

Cairo was in a war it could not fight. Cairo, for the most part, was still asleep. Completely unaware of the vicious battle taking place above, around, and in its limits. The desert city was either going to be saved, or completely destroyed. After London, there was little hope for Cairo. London had fallen so viciously to Mana, the Espada, and the one called Claire.

Kensei Muguruma repeated these words to himself mentally as he ran through the winding streets of Soul Society. His shocking silver hair, which he had let grow out a bit, was shaking back and forth as he ran. The defined musculature of his chest, arms, and legs could be seen straining as he ran. He wasn't focusing on the people trying to get his attention, the paperwork that he knew was waiting for him, or the fact that he was getting a few dirty looks as he ran. He needed to get to Cairo, that was the sole, solitary goal in his mind. Kensei planted his foot firmly into the ground and stopped running, looking up at the giant senkaimon that was the sole method of leaving Soul Society unless you were a noble, and had your own personal senkaimon.

Kensei walked forward towards it, nodding at the guards to open the gate and tapping his foot impatiently. Why Cairo? What was so special about this city? London, he understood. It was a massive human population center and held the Big Ben, one of the greatest symbols for hope. But Cairo? Cairo was nothing in comparison. Just a small Egyptian city. Sure, it had culture, but it was just a desert city.

Kensei bowed to the guards in thanks as they opened the senkaimon and walked through it slowly, watching as the light faded and gave way to the inky blackness of the Dangai Precipice. This was the easy part, Kensei thought, once he reached Cairo, that was going to be when things got difficult.

Kensei looked around nervously, his brown eyes darting from one side of the precipice to the other. Was today a cleaner day? He hadn't bothered to check.. In hindsight, that may have been a bad call.

Kensei saw the light up ahead and ran, bursting through the senkaimon on the other end and looking out, blinking a few times to adjust his eyes to the night before looking at Cairo. The city was being assaulted heavily, that much was clear. There were battles going on at all sides, and he couldn't tell who was winning. He looked around for someone, anyone he knew. He saw one, standing in mid-air, not too far away, was Genpaku Arishima, captain of the Special Human Task Force. Kensei nodded, that was who he needed to go to. He quickly sonidoed next to the captain, turning and facing him, his black tank-top and green sweatpants making it easy to move. "Hey kid," he said in greeting towards Genpaku before pointing out at Cairo, "You're the captain here, who do I pummel first?" He questioned with no form of irony or joking manner in his voice. The familiar scowl on his face told all, he wanted to fight to defend this city.

As long as Kensei breathed, he would not let Cairo fall.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Ryuuichi Nakajima
Site Donator

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 06, 2011 9:11 pm
Guillermo was sleeping in his room, some bandages still on his body despite him having healed a long time ago, probably too lazy to take them off, even if he really didn’t have anything better to do that could’ve explained him keeping the bandages for so long. The last two or three years had been really eventful, but also really straining on his body, taking a whole lot of fights, barely getting the time to heal between each of them. The results were pretty evident on his body. A lot of scars that should normally have healed and a lot of places that hurt whenever he fought without even without having taken a hit in those places.

The Espada’s sleep got disturbed for a moment when he heard a voice call to him, saying “...Jade Squad and all allies, prepare to inflate the city of Cairo...”. Guillermo had no clue what that meant, but for him to get the message, he figured that he was actually targeted as one of the recipients, and decided to answer the call, and go cause some trouble in Cairo. To him, it didn’t make any difference whether he was actually called or not, now that he knew that something might’ve been going on somewhere, and he would go just to get in someone’s way, ally or enemy. It was his way of living, wreaking havoc whenever he was given the chance to, even if it meant taking a heavy beating in the process.

He got up, and finally got rid of his bandages, taking his white Espada jacket, and placed his trusty knife and its sheath in his belt, before zipping up his jacket and opening a garganta in his room, not bothering to leave a note to Kyle concerning his whereabouts. He knew that his fraccion would always find a way to get to him if he really needed him. There was always a little clue here and there about his next plans, and his probable location. He entered the garganta, running towards the exit, almost as if he was running away from the entrance, looking behind for some reason, something was on his mind, although he couldn’t just pinpoint what exactly. Perhaps it was the thrill of going to battle after just hearing a voice, having no clue of what there would be on the other side.

When he finally got out of the garganta, Guillermo looked around, still standing in the sky. It seems that the battle had already started. There were a lot of strong-looking people, and something told him that he should try and take a less strong target, even if his ambitions usually led him to targeting the strongest people whenever that was possible. While his eyes were scanning the scene, his sight came across a man with silver hair that seemed more like a fighter type than like a range type.

“Perfect, I believe this one’s goin’ to be mine...” Guillermo said, as he started charging a Bala, shooting the weak blast so that he would attract the man’s attention, having no intention to hit his opponent before the fight began, since it was something he considered really dirty. He stood in the sky and waited to see the man’s reaction hopefully attracting him and starting a fight

Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Bphmizsig

Guillermo - 1-2+ - Cuatro Espada
Ryuuichi "The Flying Dragon" Nakajima - 1-1
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:12 pm
[ V E R A S L U R A S : C O M M A N D E R O F J A D E C R O S S ]

Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Image142

Silent Descent: The Take Over Of Cairo! (MAIN STORYLINE EVENT) - Page 2 Image143

[ P O S T I N G M U S I C ]