Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Nomination]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Nomination]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Nomination]  Empty Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Nomination]

Sat Jan 05, 2019 3:40 pm

Mountain View

★ OTY VOTES ★

★ What the hell are OTY's? Well, my friend, that is pretty simple! Towards the end OR beginning of the year (depending on when staff can be assed!), we usually host Of The Year Nomination and Finals.

In this event, we go back from the past year of 2018 and attempt to pick out different types of finalist to compete for OTY Finals from the nomination list. These can range from Thread Of The Year, Character Of The Year and etc.

So, in this thread, you'll be tasked with picking whom you think deserves the OTY by nominating them.

Please try to avoid nominating the same person/thread/character if they have already been nominated. Please.

★ OTY RULES★

You can only vote for one member!
Make sure to state the name of the person you are nominating
This contest has a week before it will be closed by a staff member.
Try to think about your vote a little before aimlessly casting it.
If someone is already nominated, try to nominate someone else.
DO NOT NOMINATE YOURSELF

★ OTY PRIZES ★

First Place: The person who wins first place in Character Progression of the Year will receive one wish of their choosing by staff. We have full rights to deny it, so find something within reason. This can be anything from a board made tier upgrade for a character, skill upgrade or whatever. The catch is that you'll have to pitch it well enough for us to do it.

Second Place: The person who wins runner up will get an honorary mention in the Of The Month/Winners

Third Place: The person who comes in 3rd will get an honorary mention.

Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Nomination]  WVMWLOu
Anonymous

Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Nomination]  Empty Re: Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Nomination]

Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:59 pm
I would toss mine at Ulv I guess. She's coming a long way I think.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Nomination]  Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Nomination]  Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Nomination]  Empty Re: Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Nomination]

Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:29 am
Rawk's character Abalia Sesshouin, she's done some pretty rad things this year and developed a fair bit. Took over Mirja's cafe after she passed away, negotiated with people such as Mana on behalf of Vastime and obtained Thailand from Cyng. She also strengthened her position within the Gotei United under Shunsui, going as far as to badmouth an Espada-level foe showing her balls. Overall I think she's done quite a bit of progress and is deserving of my nomination.

Edit: Actually Taiwan, but potato potato it's all chinkland to me.

Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Nomination]  Gamma_Signature
Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Nomination]  CHARACTER_LISTCharacter Progression Of The Year [2018 Nomination]  GRAPHICS_THREADCharacter Progression Of The Year [2018 Nomination]  TIMELINE_THREAD
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Nomination]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Character Progression Of The Year [2018 Nomination]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:31 pm

«NOMINATING CALI FOR PROGRESSION»

As far as character progression goes, I'm going to nominate Calyspo. The reason for this is that I believe her character development has a lot of investment built into it in terms of how her character has been building up over the past year or so. She seems to be creating actual goals for herself, engaging with characters and better understanding who she is to develop into a more fleshed out person who I feel will play a bigger role in the events to come in 2019.

I say this because I understand that the character wants to use her blood as an Asthavon to make improvements to the world. She has a strong desire to use her powers of nightmares and dreams to bridge the gap between the suffering and pain that is reality and materialize a sense of peace, serenity, and calm into the world and have more influence to separate herself in terms of distinction from other Asthavon's.

Furthermore, I would say that it's also a good look for the writer themselves as they seem to have developed enough in their style where I can stand writing with them for 3 pages in a thread. So that's just something extra I figured I'd add to shoehorn how much this character has gotten better with being someone who can be engaging and interesting to RP with.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19256-calypso-asthavon-danava-of-dreams-and-nightmares-approved-3-2#123965

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:36 pm
[adm]Nominations over with[/adm]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:37 pm
[adm]Nominations over with[/adm]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum