Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Schwarznebel
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lokiti Left_bar_bleue0/0Lokiti Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://schwarznebel.deviantart.com/

Lokiti Empty Lokiti

Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:48 pm
Lokiti
[Hollow]

Character Theme:

Name: Lokiti
Gender: Genderless but is called a she eventhought "she" has a male voice.
Hight: Her size changes.

Appearance
Lokiti HollowKopie

Personality:
Lokiti is well known for her patience, love for creepiness and cowardice. Opposed to most Hollows she grew very patient during the ages and never rushes. She carefully waits until no dangerous Shinigami are around before she attacks her victims. If someone with equal or higher powers appears she flees immediately. Together with her great skills to disappear from one of the next second she always manages it to survive the deadliest moments.

However, one of her worse habits is the love for ceating scary moments. She often hunts her victims into dark allies or trys to make them as much scared a spossibble. Since most humans can´t see her she starts destroying things around them, creates a lot of mist and leaves markings of her claws wherever the victim looks at. Her most favorite victims are special humans who can see her. She enjoys to see the fear in the eyes of a human, knowing it is her appearence that scares them. Sometimes she wanders weeks around just to search for such a special person.

Even though it is very untypical for a Hollow she loves white mice. Lokiti would never hurt a mouse but opposed to that she hates rats and kills every one she sees.

Abilities:
Fading
She has the great ability to transform herself into mist. This process can happen very fast that she is able to escape without having to leave the dimension.

Size changing

Lokiti can change her size from the one of a mouse to the one of an elephant in just a few seconds or even during a run. However she cannot became bigger than 400cm. When increasing her size her strengh and defensive abilities increase as well but the speed decreases. When decreasing her size the speed increases but her strengh and devensive become weaker.

Dark Mist
The "wings" of her hips fade into a very dense mist that makes it hard for enemies to see. Hollow based characters can see through it.

Elastic tail
Her tail is very elastic and she can move it in every direction without having to fear she could break her spine. The two ends of the tail can increase their sizes individually. She uses this technique to catch her victims and strangle them.

Hollow Claws
The additional claws that are attached to her feet are made out of the same material as her Hollow mask. They have the great ability to cut through the most materials and just like her tail she can increase their size.

Blackness
This is Lokitis most poweful ability. She decreases her size and creates many floating black balls. If those balls hit the ground, a wall, a tree or anything else a shadow creature grows out of it. These creatures have the same body as Lokiti and are completely black. They do not reflect any light or can be brightened. They are very easy to kill, but will grow again if the black material does not get destroyed.
The size of the creatures vary. As bigger as the balls are as bigger will the creatures be.

History
Lokiti had a quiet normal human life but her mind wasn´t. ´She´ was a man stuck into a womens body but never reached her goal to change her gender. With her hateful view to the world she scared everyone away and in the end she was left without any friends. Before she reached the age of 36 years a thieve ended her life with a gun. Her soul, filled with wrath, refused to disappear from the world and chained to the place she died. She waited for the day the thief would return so she could murder him. Unfortunately the man never showed up a second time and she slowly transformed into a Hollow.

Like all Hollows Lokiti started to hunt human souls down and ate them. Opposed to most hollows Lokiti would never wish to be human again but would always choose the path of the hollow again. It was her way to take revenge even though her hate never had any clear reasons.

Until today she searches for the thief who murdered her and sweared she´ll not leave this world before she found him. Since more than 100 years pasted since her death the chance to find the man are very low but Loiti doesn´t care. She´d search for him even 300 more years.

RP Sample:
The half moon shone with a loveless light at the dark street as the giggling couple walked by. Holding hands they talked about the day. After a while the blond haired women raised the cage she carried in her arms a bit to look inside it. Two white mice sat there and washed themselve with their tonue and hands. Here and there they squeaked shortly and on the face of the women a piece of frustration started to appear. "Are you really going to feed them to your snake? I think they are cute. You should keep them as your pets instead." The short haired man rised one of his thick brown eyebows as he heard his girlfriends talking. "But you know... my snake has to eat too. She isn´t a rabbit which is fine with a bit salat." A slight laugh came from his mouth but just a moment later he stopped his walking and stared into the dark alley. He got the bad feeling that there was something. "What was that?" Still looking at the mice his girlfriend stroke over her skirt to get rid of the folds. "What was what? Do you see ghosts again? Don´t be paranoid. That´s uncool."

It took just a few seconds until they were covered into a thick mist. Carrying a scared expression on his face, the man started to walk backwards. It didn´t matter if it was´uncool´, something was terrible wrong. "What the hell is goind on here?" But his girlfriend didn´t answer. Instead of that he heared the noise of the cage as it fell to the ground. With panic in his eyes he turned his head around and found her floating in the air and holding her neck. In the first moment shocked, he pulled himself together and tried to help her. "Hikari! Hikari! What... what is wrong with you?!" But as he tried to touch her, his arm was suddenly grapped by an invisible might. Of course the humans coulnd´t see the tails of the creature that stood in front of them. Fetching her teeth the Hollow rised one of the clawed hands and slashed the mans head. From one of the other second blood covered the dark alley. A quiet scream came from the strangled neck of the women as she saw what happened to him, but unfortunately it was the last sound she made before loosing the consciousness. Slowly the tail decresed its size and let the corpses glide to the ground.

Withot showing any more attention to her victims she walked to the cage of the mice, glared them with her glowing eyes and cut through the metal with her claws. immediately the little white beings ran away. One of them pulled its broken leg behind it as it tried to follow the other mouse.
And not a single word came from the mouth of the Hollow as it followed the white mice with its eyes.

Last edited by Schwarznebel on Fri Feb 25, 2011 1:16 pm; edited 5 times in total
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lokiti Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Lokiti Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Lokiti Empty Re: Lokiti

Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:14 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [O]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in [X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: NO FEAR OR ANXIETY BASED ABILITIES. I'm saying denied unless another admin over rides me.
Tier:

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Lokiti Left_bar_bleue5/0Lokiti Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:43 pm
I agree with you Pockeh, you seem to have this under control so it's your job to watch this application then and make sure it gets better (:

Lokiti 20u4p06
Schwarznebel
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:04 pm
Corrected.
(It was meant to be a reaction because of the hallucination but deleting the sentence is better for clearness anyways. I don´t want people to think their charcters must be afraid of what they see.)
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:33 pm
No hallucinations either. Sorry but anything that controls the senses is going to be a no.

If you can change it so it, let's say, releases a very dense fog that only Lokiti can see through, then that'd work. But hallucinations/fear/anxiety, etc.. = no.

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Schwarznebel
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:06 pm
I replaced the skill with the "dark mist" ability. Thanks for the suggestion x>
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:29 pm
Application Checklist
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in [X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

Comments/Notes: Alright, everything seems good c:
Tier: 3-1+

Because of the heart...

We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Kitty
Kitty
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
https://www.facebook.com/KeshaKJ/

Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:52 pm
Moved to Accepted Hollow's~

||Kitty's Characters||

Lokiti PLEASEWORK2
Ræn
Ræn
Pimp Cloak

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:17 pm
Re-approved, Same tier

Smiley face
supa cute chibi
supa cute chibi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:23 am
Archived due to inactivity

Lokiti Othercharcater
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum