Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Serpentine Madman, Master Surgeon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Serpentine Madman, Master Surgeon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Serpentine Madman, Master Surgeon - Page 2 Empty Re: Serpentine Madman, Master Surgeon

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:14 am

"...mmm. I imagine it would. When someone reaches deep inside, to your very core... It creates a kind of intimacy you cannot find anywhere else." The Doctor explained, thinking of the time when he had been forcibly deconstructed and reconstructed. He was glad that he had changed since then; maybe it was not by much, but he was now more than when Nozomi had torn him apart.

"You have a peculiar outlook... allow me for to reciprocate that sentiment." The Doctor continued, his blade slashing into her skin. He was peeling off the top layer now, exposing a significant amount of her back. Blood dripped down his hands, along her back as it oozed onto the table. He was essentially opening up her entire back, severing and damaging almost every nerve in her back as he went.

He truly was amazed that she was still conscious.

"I view things the slightest bit different. I desire to fulfill the dreams of others... but in a way that forces them into trouble. I want to see them flail and suffer and learn... to me, everything must have a consequence. I do not charge for what I give; and if they discover how to overcome what I do... then it is truly free. And it may cause them to grow even further." The Doctor finished with a smile, at least peeling back all of the skin on the woman's back.

The smile on his face was plain from the small mirror within Ulv's sight. "For example... with what I put into you... the exhaust it gives will surely weaken the skin around your back with greater use." He chuckled a bit, his teeth showing in his smile once again. "But... you will regain sensitivity in that place over time. The touch of one whom you care for... you'll feel it even better than before I placed this present inside of your body..." The Doctor's words were almost gentle as he moved his blade within the inner muscles of her back, ripping and tearing them away from where they belonged, causing an inordinate amount of damage.

The Doctor's lips shifted, molding into a frown as he watched her ribs reform.

"...Hmm. yes. Perhaps... too far away." He grunted, experimentally placing his blade in and roughly tearing a hole directly into Ulv's back. The top and bottom of two ribs were gone, along with a significant portion of muscle.

The Doctor's left finger pressed into the seperated lump of Ulv's destroyed insides, tiny stiches attaching it to his finger as they moved inside. The sutures sealed up the wound he had just created from within, but the blood could not be stopped entirely.

The Doctor gripped a small drainer, placing it inside of the hole as it collected the blood, waiting for it to be stymied by his sutures that had gone inside of the hole. "Now... can you choose not to recover from this...? Will I need to work with great haste...? Or just keep cutting until your body can't recover any longer?"

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Serpentine Madman, Master Surgeon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Serpentine Madman, Master Surgeon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Serpentine Madman, Master Surgeon - Page 2 Empty Re: Serpentine Madman, Master Surgeon

Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:05 pm

DOUBLE DOWN | UNION OF THE WOLF

"Generally that is sentimental, not literal" Ulv exclaimed, laughing softly at his words. It was possibly unnerving for a woman who was currently torn open to have the capability to laugh, but that was Ulv. You couldn't save the world if a bit of pain put you off living. It wasn't something she could do forever, but her mental strength was sufficient to allow her 100% resistance to pain for a certain length of time. Then Hebi said his own thoughts, which were really interesting thoughts. To put people in a trial, so that they may succeed against it and become stronger.

"Simple fix. Don't use it that much. Or protect my back" She would have shrugged if she wasn't attached to the table, so instead just looked at the wall in front of her. The touch of her loved ones sounded good though. A teasing carress from Niflhiem would be much welcome. Next came a lot more pain and a lot more damage, which Ulv mentally surpressed with her unbridled guts. But, kept her bones broken this time since it seemed to go against his plans. "Ahh, sorry about that. Sort of half-conscious repair. I shall prevent it in future"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Serpentine Madman, Master Surgeon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Serpentine Madman, Master Surgeon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:50 am
"Hmm... I wonder if my son will be able to understand things like 'sentimentality', with a man like myself as his father..." The Doctor mused in reply, his thoughts turning to his son for the moment. She was still able to laugh underneath his blade as he tore and ripped away, one half of her back completely exposed to the air. Not to mention the holes he'd carved into the front of her body.

Such resilience is likely what has lead to this incredible durability... but even so... what will happen if I reach the edge of it? The Doctor's eyes wandered to the small mirror, meeting Ulv's as she looked forward. She truly was like a challenge; if the Doctor was not trying to be professional, if he did not believe he held an obligation... well. Perhaps Ulv could see a bit of that sadistic hunger, felt it in the Wavelength that was still assailing her mind with each moment that passed.

"Well now... I will be a bit disappointed... if you resolve to never use it... that'd make all this pain" The word left the Doctor's lip as he carved into one of her ribs, during the cut to test her regenerative properties mentioned previously. "rather meaningless.."

It looked as if she could prevent her insides from recovering; that was good. Excellent... I can push forward now, and begin the prototyping. The open wounds in Ulv's back would not be going away any lomger, which meant that the Doctor could continue the surgery. At present, the lab door swung open wide, and in walked a Selve. It was carrying something on a tray. Without hesitating, the Doctor wrapped his fingers around it, a single finger wandering inside of the hole he had just finished patching up.

Shrnnnkkk... A sickening noise echoed through the walls of the lab as the Doctor's finger pushed inside of Ulv's body. The finger tore at rib and muscle... and at last, came to a halt.... where she could feel it pushing against something with each breath.

The Doctor's finger was pressed up against her lungs. He had killed the Dust Style he used to get to this point, leaving his finger firmly lodged within her body. Each breath pushed it in, and out, blood pouring out along the man's wrist. His fingers gripped around the object, moving it to the edge of his finger. A cold, metallic feeling slid through Ulv's body, resting just outside of her lungs. Then, searing pain once again.

Throughout the inside of her ribs, the utensil expanded. The Doctor's finger had withdrawn from her lungs, infusing the spiderweb-like implement with Dust as it sliced and snaked its way within her body. The Doctor leaned in close at that point, another sickening Schhhuuulp echoing across the walls as he removed his finger.

"Good. Now, exert a small amount of spiritual enegy. Just... try not to destroy my operating table, please."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Serpentine Madman, Master Surgeon - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Serpentine Madman, Master Surgeon - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:59 am

"Here's hoping. He's got some sort of copy powers and I accidentally gave him my Resolve Flame, which is a passionately positive aspected power. Entirely your own choice and if you are happy with your sadistic enjoyment of cutting people up then you will stay like that. But he might have the best of both words" Ulv would have shrugged if she wasn't pinned down, but she was, so just sort of made her desire to make a shrug known. It suited the same purpose, after all. "Also using something sparingly isn't not using it at all, to clarify"

Finally, The Thing was added in, and Ulv could feel it strange, but not unwelcome. And he asked her to extrude spiritual pressure and not destroy the table. Which made Ulv smirk.
"Oof, you don't ask much, do you? Still, I shall certainly endeavour to try" she teased, releasing some, 15% of her power. Considerable to a normal human, but a small amount to Ulv. She was still wrapping her head around the sheer scale, so hoped this was enough without going to far and breaking something. His instrument being the highest thing on the list of not wanting to break.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:43 pm

The Doctor's left hand gripped his worn companion, twirling the scalpel effortlessly between his fingers as she explained what she had done to his son. "Well you turned out alright, so I'm sure it'll be fine." He told her with a smile, his mind ticking and working out exactly what she had just told him. …You know… I was always worried he would pick up something utilizing willpower… Those kinds of power are always the most troublesome. That is…

"Oh? Well, at this point, I can't very well hide it. Yes, it's so much fun cutting into your skin, bleeding it, pulling it back, separating the muscle and the tissue… my hands totally calm, I…" The Doctor's hands had begun to shake, so he swallowed, hard. A calmed breath left his lips, the façade gone from his face and replaced with a relaxed expression, looking off into space. "…You're very fun to cut into. My son likely will have the best of both, and all, worlds… That's how he is designed. But just like any parent… I can only give him the tools to succeed. The rest is up to him…" The Doctor explained, observing the effects of his creation.

…Good thing this room is insured. Bad thing it's insured under my fake insurance network. The Doctor's errant thoughts whirled through his head as he felt her power rise. Just like it always did, the hair on the back of his neck rose. These kinds of powerhouses… They made his skin crawl. His fingers pressed into her gaping wound, widening it so that he could feel…

Twaaaaafaaaaaaaaahh….

He could feel the breeze against his hand. "Tssah!" He drew his hand back, shaking it. Yes, it was definitely burned. He hoped Ulv's skin, and insides, were tough enough to deal with a blast of heat like that. But, on the flip side… she would not feel as wound up by utilizing her power as she normally did.

The Doctor examined his hand, his other one already moving lower on her opened up patch of skin… and stabbing in once again. Making slow, articulated motions as he examined the effects of his experiment. The knifetip soaking and dripping as it cut, and cut, the sound of neatly tearing flesh echoing throughout the room.

"…How did that feel?"

- Buddha
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jun 05, 2019 4:01 am

"Haha! If you think I turned out right then I am doing something very well" she exclaimed, really not thinking much of herself at all. Still, for a Mad Scientist type, this guy was really nice. And a really good father to boot. "Ahh, don't think badly of it. I used to be seriously in love with the same sort of thing. Ripping and tearing and snapping and bleeding. Less psycho these days, but it's still a fun pass time" Ulv doulw then lean back - her ability to move was very limited but she could still do minor twitches and such.

Finally, she looked to her engine, and felt the strain reduction that it was designed for. Guy could really make his equipment, huh? Ulv could really respect someone who did their job really well in the world.
"It feels good. I can see how overuse would be bad, but right now it is quite helpful, yea. Thank you, Doctor Hebi. It is nice to be in professional hands" Ulv nodded, giving him a smile as he stabbed her again. Well, nobody is perfect in the world. Though she was thinking about how he talked about Rasuca, and smiled gently. "You are a good father, huh?"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum