Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MaidInAmn
MaidInAmn
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Moment They Met. Left_bar_bleue5/100The Moment They Met. Empty_bar_bleue  (5/100)
Tiers:

The Moment They Met. Empty The Moment They Met.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:02 pm
Morning time came as a dark-haired woman with a dark green left eye rise from her slumber. Ahead of her was a crib where it sheltered a baby girl. She turned to her left and sees her husband sleeping still. She lowered herself and pecked the lobe of his ear with her gentle lips. “Morning, Jerry. I’ll prepare breakfast.” She whispered into his ear before climbing out of bed. She donned her usual attire consisted of a leather suit of rough armor and a trench coat that goes down to her knees. As the finishing touch, she puts on her eye patch covering her left eye. She left for the kitchen while accessing her computer interface in her left eye projected into the eye patch.

While the woman was in the kitchen, Jerry woke up and remembered that his wife is expecting guest to come during the evening for dinner. He climbed out, dressed up and walked to the crib. The sleeping girl did not wake in Jerry’s gentle embrace as he took her to the kitchen for breakfast. Down the stairs and into the living room, but when Jerry noticed his wife coming out of the kitchen and at a hasty walking speed, something was wrong. “Jacquelyn?” Jerry asked. “Dear. We’re ratted out and left dry.” Jacquelyn responded before taking the baby girl from Jerry’s embrace. “You should run. The thieves needed you.” Jerry pleaded. “Age of honor for thieves of Europe ended with me at this point. As much I wished to elude, I do not have the time to just disappear.” Jacquelyn protested as she stashed the baby girl on a pillow underneath a luxurious couch. “Elisa will survive when we would not. I hope she would understand.” Jacquelyn prophesized as she walked back to Jerry. She unsheathed her prized long sword, Amethyst. She knows that she already told her friend that if she was dead, she has to take Elisa, the necklace stashed in a black box on the vanity in her bedroom and Amethyst so one day, Elisa will take them as the Bloodless Bandit’s Daughter.
Spoiler:
There was a pounding on the door and Jacquelyn knew that this moment is it for her. Either she fights with pride or she dies uselessly. It has been a long time since she killed someone...ever since she beheaded her little brother to protect her half-sister. A shot gun blasted the door knob off as a feminine figure revealed with a slender blade unsheathed. “Kate?” Jacquelyn murmured in a surprised tone. She did not expect her half-sister to be the one to attack her. “I’m Kate no more.” The figure replied shortly before she dropped her shotgun, pulled out her pistol and shot Jerry clean in the head. Jacquelyn was in a daze of defeat as she witness the very moment that her love disappeared onto the floor. “Damn you to Hell, Kate!” Jacquelyn sworn as she posed an ox-stance with her sword held pointing forward and at her head level. Kate flourished her rapier after holstering her pistol.

Kate charged and Jacquelyn attempted to counter with an under-hook from the right. Kate ducked and attempted to thrust, but Jacquelyn stepped to her right to dodge the blade. Jacquelyn swung back to the right and Kate dodged again. Kate was about to get back into her stance, but she was kicked by Jacquelyn into the wall. Kate recovered before she could be impaled by Amethyst. Kate spun around, pulled out her combat knife and back-thrust. Jacquelyn’s Amethyst impaled the wall as she stood still with the combat knife in her back and through her heart. Blood flowed out of her mouth as she fell backward after Kate pulled her combat knife out. Lying on the ground, drowning in her own blood, the Bloodless Bandit dies with Amethyst out of her grasp. Before the darkness takes Jacquelyn, she tried to reach for her dead husband...but she was only an inch away the moment she stopped. As for Kate, she was nowhere to be seen.

The Moment They Met. 232?cb=20170319214106
    MaidInAmn
  • Plays as [?-?] Jiyūna Seishin
  • Roleplayer
  • Gamer
  • Writer
  • Employed Full-Time
  • Zodiac: Earth Dragon
    (Year 1988)
  • Sign: The Virgin
    (6th of September)
  • Blood Type: B-Negative
"I took roleplaying and storytelling with a live-and-let-live attitude, thus the idea of a character doing something out-of-character would add more to the character than letting it stagnate into an archetype or a character. Here: A rapid change to a character must be met with an in-the-moment conflict. Ta-da! A rule to live by!"
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Moment They Met. Left_bar_bleue0/0The Moment They Met. Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

The Moment They Met. Empty Re: The Moment They Met.

Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:50 am
Archived.

The Moment They Met. Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum