Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Crucible. [Bidaum/Inami]
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyYesterday at 9:23 pm by Shizuo

» A tattered body, a wounded pride.
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyYesterday at 8:36 pm by MistahJay

» Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive]
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyYesterday at 5:45 pm by Lillian

» Dr.Hebi Thread Upgrade (Jaeden Crow Upgrade)
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyYesterday at 2:07 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Return to Normal
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyYesterday at 1:59 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Ebbing Toxicity [ Eris/ Asthavon Family only]
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyYesterday at 11:40 am by Henrex

» High Noon [Closed. Shizuo/Ame. ]
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyYesterday at 8:29 am by Ame no ko

» Will you be my valentine?(Rio/Hakuyou)
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyYesterday at 1:14 am by Iori[Chronos]

» Nanku Iramasha
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 11:54 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Faces. Faces everywhere.
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyWed Feb 26, 2020 11:29 pm by Shizuo

Top posters
THEFROST
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn I_vote_lcapSchism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn I_voting_barSchism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn I_vote_lcapSchism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn I_voting_barSchism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2733 registered users
The newest registered user is Alanony

Our users have posted a total of 135394 messages in 20315 subjects

Schism restored (Verathius Mischevang/Navn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn Left_bar_bleue815500/9999999Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn Empty_bar_bleue  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Schism restored (Verathius Mischevang/Navn   Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyMon Jun 17, 2019 4:32 pm

Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn QerxJ3c

» Name Of Character: Navn(Verathius Mischevang
» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19306-verathius-mischevang-2018-approved-0-4-0-3?highlight=Verathius+Mischevang

» Upgrading: This is more a documentation of change and evolution in Verathius into Navn. His skills I'd like to change them around a bit to show this change. By hijacking the residue Devil's Heart power from Ulv he was able to gain more skill in Perquisa at a cost of Hierro strength, and develop himself much more differently then one would originally anticipate along with a physical change.

Racial Skills
Perquisa: Advanced to Elite
Sonido: Advanced
Cero/Bala: Elite
Hierro: Elite to Advanced

» Why: This happened in the thread with Ulv where his powers had changed from Hierro to Perquisa during the thread showcasing a change from Verathius or Wiliam in this regard.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20437p10-schism-of-minds#131331

» Extra: [Anything extra to add?]

Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn XZGpCF2
Back to top Go down
Rawk
God of Love
Rawk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn Left_bar_bleue16000/999999Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/999999)
Tiers:

Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Schism restored (Verathius Mischevang/Navn   Schism restored  (Verathius Mischevang/Navn EmptyTue Jun 18, 2019 12:08 am

[adm]Approved.[/adm]
Back to top Go down

Schism restored (Verathius Mischevang/Navn
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: CHARACTER CREATION CENTER :: Power Upgrade Center :: Approved Power Upgrade Applications-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD